Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics (62665 Views)

Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda / Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by 36STATES: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:
Gej Igbos makes me to dislike you
Thank God you disassociate yourself from them

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE PHOTOS AND SEARCH YOUR CONSCIENCE.
ARE THESE KILLINGS SPONSORED BY VOOHARI AND HIS HERDSMEN GOOD?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by idonhammer: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:
and his wife is from where again? abi u dey high on Oshogbo weed?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by pope191: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
Diamond360:
My mcm cheesy

So your stupid being can come online and type reasonable, please all, avoid doing business with this moniker with d pix below... Can't tell if she's a girl/guy but she once scammed someone on this site with the moniker Exqueen, now using diamond360 to scam, did business with her yesterday and she went mute with my money . Beware of this phone number +234 808 932 3186

Please nairaland mod should take note

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Cubeet: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hero
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
delugajackson:
Love him or hate him, he's a true democrat. See how he looks healthy and full of life, unlike the Burukutu-sipping bastard from Daura.

Now we know the difference between "Change and Transformation." Maximum respect to you, Sir. May the good Lord sheild you from the sight of your enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Victorygold(m): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
Please any information on how to become a PDP delegate.
I'll appreciate sensible suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Ategberoson(m): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
you stole all Nigeria money and made govt get to the hand of buhari and yet some utter morons still called you hero of democracy? you're not an egalitarian, neither are you an utilitarianist or hedonist yet some half brain blockhead people still call you hero of democracy

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by luckysmills: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
The peoples leader... Let's compensate ourselves with professor Kingsley Moghalu.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by zord33k(m): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
See how he looks now

BTW

MTN Data Available
1GB ⇒ ₦800
2GB ⇒ ₦1400
3GB ⇒ ₦2400
4GB ⇒ ₦3200
5GB ⇒ ₦3850
Validity: *3 months* (90 days)

Check my signature
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Crossboy(m): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
delugajackson:
Love him or hate him, he's a true democrat. See how he looks healthy and full of life, unlike the Burukutu-sipping bastard from Daura.

Now we know the difference between "Change and Transformation." Maximum respect to you, Sir. May the good Lord sheild you from the sight of your enemies.
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by ken6488(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
naijaguy123456:
This guy should be in prison now, instead he is left to smile at poor Nigerians suffering. He dug the hole for this administration with his embezzlement and leading the most corrupt government ever.

yes he is corupt but note if not for this man syria and libya for dey learn work for nigeria own war
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Num07033711115(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
naijaguy123456:
This guy should be in prison now, instead he is left to smile at poor Nigerians suffering. He dug the hole for this administration with his embezzlement and leading the most corrupt government ever.

E be like say na mumu dey worry you,

if you hate d guy go hug transformer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Akabuking: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
naijaguy123456:

ordinary sense you no get. I see you used yours to play bet9ja.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:

Ewu ohia....tomorrow herdsmen will make you hate jubril

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by wink2015(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
zoba88:
One of the PDP delegates in Port Harcourt, Prince Henry Nwazuruahu,paid a homage to former President Goodluck Jonathan.The delegate who is backing Atiku said he went to Goodluck Jonathan to inform him that he's around.He described GEJ as a father.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/goodluck-jonathan-all-smiles-as-he.html

Ex-President Jonathan wasted Niger delta opportunity at the Presidency.

I am wondering what will cross his mind as images of the flood ravage Otuoke community where he come from is shown to him.

The same flood problem also affects the Niger delta University in Bayelsa state.

He failed to realised that Bayelsa state lies close to the Atlantic Ocean and therefore need a marshal plan to tackle flooding in the riverine community.

Money meant for infrastructural development were dastardly looted by politician under his close watch without him prosecuting corrupt public officer holders.

Money meant for road construction of the East West road that run from Delta state through Bayelsa state down to Rivers state were diverted by his political appointees.

Jonathan did nothing and kept a silent mute.

Such was his Presidency for 6 years.

Now he is shamelessly playing the Godfather role.

Ex-President Jonathan was a weak leader and it was quite unfortunate that Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo picked him for the Vice President which he abused so much by the time he became the President of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by InvertedHammer: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
/
After living in a real democratic environment for years, one wonders what folks are celebrating in GEJ. He conceded a lost election. Kudos.

But then I remember that our people celebrate payment of salaries, construction of roads and flyovers, building toilets, etc. Now I can understand. The leadership bar in Nigeria is too low that even a monkey can be a leadership hero.

What makes a good leader? I don't expect any Nigerian to be able to answer this question.
/

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by deboysben(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:
hatred have blocked your heart.

Just because their point of view is different from yours.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by deboysben(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:
hatred have blocked your heart.

Just because their point of view is different from yours.

Politics of hate is evil.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Akabuking: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ategberoson:
you stole all Nigeria money and made govt get to the hand of buhari and yet some utter morons still called you hero of democracy? you're not an egalitarian, neither are you an utilitarianist or hedonist yet some half brain blockhead people still call you hero of democracy
your papa get Dada for Nyash

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by excomarow(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
delugajackson:

Transformation of your pockets abi

Looters

Buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by excomarow(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
johnlvis:
The error of our time .

grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Redeakaa(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Chai....I miss this our daddy o......Nna smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by lawrence35(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Good name.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Cloud007: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
amaniro:
I wonder where our dear mama peace is?
she was one of those things that destroyed her hubby's career angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by maestroferdi: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:
Who your like help?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Ategberoson(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
Akabuking:
my papa get Dada for Nyash
whatever that connote, you need not to disseminate that in public
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Ptylin: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
I wish he could be allowed to contest again. let him humiliate the lifeless one!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by jonuel1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
naijaguy123456:

one of those comments when people refuse to have sense....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
The one and only ineffectual buffoon 1 of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
delugajackson:

Sorry you made a mistake Burukutu is synonymous to GEJ.... U hear

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by DNA9(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=delugajackson post=71833671]Love him or hate him, he's a true democrat. See how he looks healthy and full of life, unlike the Burukutu-sipping bastard from Daura.

[/quote

My friend shot the bleep up. You once used to join gang to abuse this man wen he was in power.. make una allow me hear word with una double standard life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.