Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics (62666 Views)

Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda / Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Agugbadin: 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
johnlvis:
The hero of our time .

What makes him a hero, Brass LNG in the cooler, moribund Portharcourt, Warri and Kaduna refineries to mention but a few
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Rilwayne001:
THE CLUELESS DRUNKEN MASTER.
he didn't make u wretched as you are. Sorry it's not his fault

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Sleekfingers: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
I used to like this man..but not until when he started sharing Nigerians money like father Christmas..

This yeye man bought us in this mess..by allowing us to vote for buhari...i would have voted for him...not until when I found out that he is a full blown mumu....

If these mofo have done the needful..people from the southwest wouldn't have voted against him....olofo person

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Agugbadin: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
lordimmaogidi:
Lovely Guy!!!

Money
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Agugbadin: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Gbam
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
pope191:

So your stupid being can come online and type reasonable, please all, avoid doing business with this moniker with d pix below... Can't tell if she's a girl/guy but she once scammed someone on this site with the moniker Exqueen, now using diamond360 to scam, did business with her yesterday and she went mute with my money . Beware of this phone number +234 808 932 3186

Please nairaland mod should take note

What kind of business are we talking about here? Expatiate!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by bal4real: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
naijaguy123456:
This guy should be in prison now, instead he is left to smile at poor Nigerians suffering. He dug the hole for this administration with his embezzlement and leading the most corrupt government ever.

and thieftinubu you n ur tribe worship like god shld b where? People like u r d ones keeping this country from moving forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Agugbadin: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Sleekfingers:
I used to like this man..but not until when he started sharing Nigerians money like father Christmas..

This yeye man bought us in this mess..by allowing us to vote for buhari...i would have voted for him...not until when I found out that he is a full blown mumu....

If these mofo have done the needful..people from the southwest wouldn't have voted against him....olofo person

Nice one
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by emezuo17: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
shedyman:

Who dug the hole for the poverty that Buhari's military administration inflicted on Nigerians in 1983.
. You dey mind that fool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by bal4real: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
Rilwayne001:
but a million times better than ur LIFELESS DAURA COW

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by GavelSlam: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
shedyman:

Who dug the hole for the poverty that Buhari's military administration inflicted on Nigerians in 1983.

The Buhari government took over on the 31st of December, 1983. By this time Nigeria was already neck deep in a recession.

https://www.nytimes.com/1983/02/17/business/economic-strains-on-nigeria.html

Learn to carry out your independent research and stop regurgitating beer parlour fables.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by jossy4joseph(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
naijaguy123456:
This guy should be in prison now, instead he is left to smile at poor Nigerians suffering. He dug the hole for this administration with his embezzlement and leading the most corrupt government ever.

You go and put him in prison

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Agugbadin: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
wink2015:

Ex-President Jonathan wasted Niger delta opportunity at the Presidency.

I am wondering what will cross his mind as images of the flood ravage Otuoke community where he come from is shown to him.

The same flood problem also affects the Niger delta University in Bayelsa state.

He failed to realised that Bayelsa state lies close to the Atlantic Ocean and therefore need a marshal plan to tackle flooding in the riverine community.

Money meant for infrastructural development were dastardly looted by politician under his close watch without him prosecuting corrupt public officer holders.

Money meant for road construction of the East West road that run from Delta state through Bayelsa state down to Rivers state were diverted by his political appointees.

Jonathan did nothing and kept a silent mute.

Such was his Presidency for 6 years.

Now he is shamelessly playing the Godfather role.

Ex-President Jonathan was a weak leader and it was quite unfortunate that Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo picked him for the Vice President which he abused so much by the time he became the President of Nigeria.

BROTHER YOU ARE CORRECT AND ON POINT, NICE ONE
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by ihecy101: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
GEJ is so humane
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by idonhammer: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Just shut up...ode

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
Stupid people with stupid party we hate the Hausa - Fulani yet we keep electing them the only way forward is restructuring let every region looks after herself.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by wellmax(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
johnlvis:
The hero of our time .

Emphasis on YOUR time.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Agugbadin: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ptylin:
I wish he could be allowed to contest again. let him humiliate the lifeless one!

He was a clueless leader then, what has changed, he transformed Nigeria money in
to politician pockets. and Ubah transformation agent.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by bantudra: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
chaiiiiii....look at am....the ineffectual buffon....

let am come and make noise like saraki...nigerian police would be glad to teargas him too....

kikikiiiiiikikikikiki.....

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by VULCAN(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
So the response to bad economy should be military coup.

Since that is your implication, we need another one now as we have dropped in every known socioeconomic indice since 2015 when your Lord took over.

GavelSlam:

The Buhari government took over on the 31st of December, 1983. By this time Nigeria was already neck deep in a recession.

https://www.nytimes.com/1983/02/17/business/economic-strains-on-nigeria.html

Learn to carry out your independent research and stop regurgitating beer parlour fables.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by GavelSlam: 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
VULCAN:
So the response to bad economy should be military coup.

Since that is your implication, we need another one now as we have dropped in every known socioeconomic indice since 2015 when your Lord took over.

Stop prevaricating.

Your likes have been beating the drum of recession occasioned by the emergence of Buhari as Head of State in 1983. Yet, the recession predated him and he in fact, succeeded in bringing us out of it.

By the way, it was quite common back then for military coups, many supported by champions of democracy today.

It was actually expected and welcomed at the end of 1983 regardless of how many choose to spin it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Gerald454: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:
Gej Igbos makes me to dislike you
Thank God you disassociate yourself from them
Just imagine ur reason to hate. Guy, u just need to grow because u reason small.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by pope191: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ioannes:

What kind of business are we talking about here? Expatiate!

She/he is into cryptocurrence and buy gift cards.... Neva really get to dig deep until i found out someone complained of PayPal transaction with her/him... She/he have been on my time line for month, buzzing, chatting, checking my whatsapp status... But I made it clear to her I can't trust her/him, but let me just give her d benefit of doubt and I wasn't surprised. Its nothing anyway, as she went offline since yesterday and surface now, it is best to raise the warning signal to other people. I'm sure she is out again with normal activity online to scam other people.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Myself2(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
delugajackson:
Love him or hate him, he's a true democrat. See how he looks healthy and full of life, unlike the Burukutu-sipping bastard from Daura.

Now we know the difference between "Change and Transformation." Maximum respect to you, Sir. May the good Lord shield you from the sight of your enemies.

Correct man

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Cyriloha(m): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
delugajackson:
Love him or hate him, he's a true democrat. See how he looks healthy and full of life, [s]unlike the Burukutu-sipping bastard from Daura. [/s]

Now we know the difference between "Change and Transformation." Maximum respect to you, Sir. May the good Lord shield you from the sight of your enemies.

Kaiiiii wahala you get mouth odour
Jezz
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by AnanseK(m): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
johnlvis:
The hero of our time .

The hero of losers
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Cyriloha(m): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:
Gej Igbos makes me to dislike you
Thank God you disassociate yourself from them

Your hatred has no Damm effect on his blessed body
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Btruth: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
GEJ is well prominent & respected after leaving office than when he was in the office.

Bless him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by D1zion: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
delugajackson:
Love him or hate him, he's a true democrat. See how he looks healthy and full of life, unlike the Burukutu-sipping bastard from Daura.

Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Lady Shares Heartbreaking Photos On Nigeria's 61st Independence Day / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.