Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,445 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics (62643 Views)

Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda / Jonathan Receives Peace Icon Award In Rwanda / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by ushafe(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=naijaguy123456 post=71834721]This guy should be in prison now, instead he is left to smile at poor Nigerians suffering. He dug the hole for this administration with his embezzlement and leading the most corrupt government ever
There are too many goat in this country and this is one of them
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by uridadole: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
rummmy:
you should be in hell fire for wrong judgement.... thou shall not judge

You funny die.....
So its you that should be in heaven for judging pmb rightly abi.
You condemn another to hell and claim you know bible. Are you not guilty of the same law?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Rick9(m): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
Gej once said that we would miss him when he leaves office we thought he was joking.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by infohandsome(m): 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
delugajackson:
Love him or hate him, he's a true democrat. See how he looks healthy and full of life, unlike the Burukutu-sipping bastard from Daura.

Now we know the difference between "Change and Transformation." Maximum respect to you, Sir. May the good Lord shield you from the sight of your enemies.
politics is beyond social media shit that's what you guys don't get and that's why APC is outsmarting PDP.. FFK AND RENO are just busy typing typing(internet warriors) and you are here doing same thing and for the record let's see how Jonathan would look like at 74, PMB remains most handsome and strong.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Simbrixton(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:
Gej Igbos makes me to dislike you
Thank God you disassociate yourself from them
Henry shield na igbo guy he is a famous pdp youth leader
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
naijaguy123456:
This guy should be in prison now, instead he is left to smile at poor Nigerians suffering. He dug the hole for this administration with his embezzlement and leading the most corrupt government ever.

Even your APC no get anything to prove, just media and media, defamation of characters, they can’t even jail anyone, Ngozi brought us out of debts , your righteous and holy Buhari have taken us back to debts in double and you still support him, even Donald Trump have worked more than Buhari in 2 months he assumed office, jobs, good foreign relationship, sentiment like yours when you know the truth will continue to hamper nigeria growth, he is lifeless, clueless, economically defiant, visionically blind, vocally dumb, a president who can’t defend his people when German chancellor came, a president who worked for his junior in the army ABACHA, even Babaginda will not try that rubbish, only him Abacha was a boy when he was head of state, he lack EGO, HE LACK THE CHARISMA OF A LEADER, HE LACK THE VOCALITY OF A LEADER, a man who has held positions in the country, can’t burst of an organization or business , only cow, he lack the will to lead or transform, he lack the tenacity to defend the Nigeria we are in.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
pope191:

She/he is into cryptocurrence and buy gift cards.... Neva really get to dig deep until i found out someone complained of PayPal transaction with her/him... She/he have been on my time line for month, buzzing, chatting, checking my whatsapp status... But I made it clear to her I can't trust her/him, but let me just give her d benefit of doubt and I wasn't surprised. Its nothing anyway, as she went offline since yesterday and surface now, it is best to raise the warning signal to other people. I'm sure she is out again with normal activity online to scam other people.

Wow. It's good that you have raised the alarm now. People will be more weary when they deal with him, if the deal with him.

Sorry for your loss.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by berrystunn(m): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
naijaguy123456:
This guy should be in power by now, if not this fake change that device us to believe, look at poor Nigerians suffering under buhari who dug this administration with his embezzlement corruption fight and leading the most corrupt government ever.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by pope191: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ioannes:

Wow. It's good that you have raised the alarm now. People will be more weary when they deal with him, if the deal with him.

Sorry for your loss.

I'm good, much like I'm prepared for the worst, because he have been buzzing me for long, d deadbeat even chat and comment like a normal human, I'm glad I couldn't put my trust in him, would have been bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
pope191:

I'm good, much like I'm prepared for the worst, because he have been buzzing me for long, d deadbeat even chat and comment like a normal human, I'm glad I couldn't put my trust in him, would have been bad

One should be careful about all these online purchases.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by johnnychuks(m): 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
the MUGU of our time!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by LAUWALI222(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
Thief

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by abbiboy: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
naijaguy123456:
This guy should be in prison now, instead he is left to smile at poor Nigerians suffering. He dug the hole for this administration with his embezzlement and leading the most corrupt government ever
I can see y sense is far from u,u have so suffered that ur sense of reasoning have left...CHANGE enjoy it.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by rsajuwon22: 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
zoba88:
One of the PDP delegates in Port Harcourt, Prince Henry Nwazuruahu,paid a homage to former President Goodluck Jonathan.The delegate who is backing Atiku said he went to Goodluck Jonathan to inform him that he's around.He described GEJ as a father.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/goodluck-jonathan-all-smiles-as-he.html

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by Ikpangi: 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
amaniro:
I wonder where our dear mama peace is?
she is very ok.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by wisdomkid: 12:21am On Oct 07, 2018
naijaguy123456:
This guy should be in prison now, instead he is left to smile at poor Nigerians suffering. He dug the hole for this administration with his embezzlement and leading the most corrupt government ever.

Your stupidity is quite alarming.
Idiot, 2morrow,you'll say your child is dull, when he inherited the idiocy from you.
Who brought hardship on Nigerians?

Duckfowl
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by olabrad: 2:23am On Oct 07, 2018
naijaguy123456:

If gej should be in prison, what of amechi, Oshiomole, the grass cutter, etc? They should be in palace, abi?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by hope4nigeria(m): 5:49am On Oct 07, 2018
naijaguy123456:

you and buhari should be in dongion clave and perish forever
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics by milkymesh: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2018
naijaguy123456:

He dug a whole and APC fell on it. This is the more reason why this admin should be butted out. We need leader who will not fall into traps or hole prepared by others.
They are fools not to found out on time and maneuvered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.