Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Governor Yari Speaks On Dumping APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yari Speaks On Dumping APC (1425 Views)

Uche Nwosu Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP / Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Yari Speaks On Dumping APC by 4Ebiscoo: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
Governor Abdul’aziz Yari has reacted to report making the rounds that he has dumped the All Progressives Congress,APC following recent crisis in the state

Yari dismissed the report, saying nothing will make him leave the party.

He noted that no amount of pressure on him will make his defect from the ruling party.

“I remain in APC and I will never leave the party. No amount of pressure will make me leave the APC.

“I was among the founders of this party, I was in Lagos, Nasarawa states for meetings before we gave birth to the APC, therefore no amount of pressure will make me to leave the party.

“You know, changing political party is not my tradition, therefore I will not change the party and the rumour going round is not true, I am not under any pressure to leave the party.”

Recall that some APC governors including Yari on Thursday met with Adams Oshiomhole over crisis in the state primaries.

However, Oshiomhole on Friday expelled Zamfara party executives insisting that the botched primary election will still hold.

He also warned Gov.Yari not to interfere in the election of the state, insisting on direct primaries in the state.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/governor-yari-speaks-on-dumping-apc.html

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Speaks On Dumping APC by babdap: 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
pathetic loser

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Speaks On Dumping APC by naijaguy123456(m): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
Why would he leave a party like APC to join a corrupt and IBO party like PDP ?
Re: Governor Yari Speaks On Dumping APC by crimeboss: 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Why would he leave a party like APC to join a corrupt and IBO party like PDP ?

How saintly in nature are the incorruptible people of APC, u people make every fool believe ur lies, after wasting trillions with nothing to show for it. angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Cant Win In The Next Elections / Video: See What Rochas And Co Has Converted Imo Workers Into / Justice Walter Onnoghen Once Recommended To Be Sacked For Corruption In 1994

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.