Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. (30142 Views)

What Rick Ross’ “hold Me Back” Video Tells The World About Nigerians / Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by Mobinga: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2010
dope!!!!!!!
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by Mobinga: 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2010
I guess you guys didn't read
The Lost Symbols by Dan Brown.
The dude that wrote the Da Vinci Code. . . . .
If you guys would have read that book, you'll know that Rick Rosses Verse is one sick really sick verse.
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by Genuflect(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2010
I've read the book. Too good!
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by Mobinga: 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2010
Rick Ross murdered it mayne!!!
/We Iconic in the field/
/like solomon seals/

that reminds me of the Smithsonian Institute
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by Mobinga: 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2010
Rick Ross murdered it mayne!!!
/We Iconic in the field/
/like solomon seals/

that reminds me of the Smithsonian Institute
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by A40(m): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2010
Damn!! Rap Song of The Year for sure. For a C.O Rick Ross sure knows how to make good music
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by eldee(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2010
A-40:

Damn!! Rap Song of The Year for sure. For a C.O Rick Ross sure knows how to make good music

You missed No Love or what??
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by hax: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2010
That's not even close.

Not with the average production throughout the album.

Who Dat beats that. Lyrically and production-wise. Same with The Roots' 'Dear God 2.0'. And PackFM's I Fxcking Hate Rappers.

IMO.
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by Mobinga: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2010
eldee:

You missed No Love or what??
Are You serious?
Besides its too early to give the award.
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by Mobinga: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2011
His 3rd Six. 3 x 6 = 18.

His 18th bar on the verse.
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by amblors(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2011
I hear its J. Cole that wrote the Jay Verse.
Re: Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. by hax: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2011
not been here in a while, awww,

i miss nairaland cry

@mobinga they say it's also his 3rd six series coupe, *shrugs*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Winners At VGMA 2019 As Burna Boy Wins African Artiste Of The Year / Let's Save Majek Fashek / Igbos Evergreen Musicians, Why Don't We Appreciate Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.