Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Cows Take Over Abuja Road,drivers Struggle To Pass(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cows Take Over Abuja Road,drivers Struggle To Pass(photos) (1041 Views)

Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs Over Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu / Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cows Take Over Abuja Road,drivers Struggle To Pass(photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
A Nigerian lawyer who just came back to Abuja from Imo State took to Facebook to share photos of cows obstructing the roads in Abuja.See photos below

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/cows-take-over-abuja-roaddrivers.html

Re: Cows Take Over Abuja Road,drivers Struggle To Pass(photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin
Re: Cows Take Over Abuja Road,drivers Struggle To Pass(photos) by bedspread: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
This has been Tahtah!
Re: Cows Take Over Abuja Road,drivers Struggle To Pass(photos) by lionness(f): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
Abuja,i pity my people building houses in that part
Re: Cows Take Over Abuja Road,drivers Struggle To Pass(photos) by busky007: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
dey should go back to daura to wait for their master
Re: Cows Take Over Abuja Road,drivers Struggle To Pass(photos) by Tolexander: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
Bovinocrazy - Government of the cows.
Re: Cows Take Over Abuja Road,drivers Struggle To Pass(photos) by Olohunjedalo(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
Wailers . Oya come o .
Food is ready .
Wailers and Igbos will masturbate massively on this thread today . cheesy
The Facebook post was from an iPod terrorist. The flattino Jew left her potorpotor region to develop Abuja cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cows Take Over Abuja Road,drivers Struggle To Pass(photos) by baliyubla: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
Normal level in Nigeria under the government of their patron the dullard. If the Lifeless gworo munching dullard ranches his cows, why has he not insisted his futa jalon terrorist do same? Nomads in the 21st century. It all ends in 2019.
Re: Cows Take Over Abuja Road,drivers Struggle To Pass(photos) by eagleeye2: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Abeg clear way for First Class Citizens.
Re: Cows Take Over Abuja Road,drivers Struggle To Pass(photos) by Deckline(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
...and to think this is our Federal Capital just makes me weep. We are lost in this country. embarassed embarassed
Re: Cows Take Over Abuja Road,drivers Struggle To Pass(photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
In another four years.

Check points will be manned by those things.

So let's start to degrade our sensibilities..... Say Baba (Moooooooooo!)
Re: Cows Take Over Abuja Road,drivers Struggle To Pass(photos) by johnmartus(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
baliyubla:
Normal level in Nigeria under the government of their patron the dullard. If the Lifeless gworo munching dullard ranches his cows, why has he not insisted his futa jalon terrorist do same? Nomads in the 21st century. It all ends in 2019.
the way you guys reason make me wonder if you have lost your sanity .I pray hate will not kill you. Those cows belong to you rich men. I wonder how this one concern buhari.
Re: Cows Take Over Abuja Road,drivers Struggle To Pass(photos) by Omeokachie: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
What the lifeless thing has reduced Nigeria to! grin
Re: Cows Take Over Abuja Road,drivers Struggle To Pass(photos) by youngsahito(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
There master is in aso rock
Re: Cows Take Over Abuja Road,drivers Struggle To Pass(photos) by Racoon(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Best Military Commanders Of All Time, According To Napoleon Bonaparte / The Day I Knew Atiku Will Be The Next President / "I Did Not Enjoy My Wife For Eight Years" – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.