Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting (34324 Views)

APC Lists Sub-Committees Of Special Convention For Presidential Primary / APC Reverses Self, Fixes National Convention For March 26 / 2019: PDP Bot To Meet Presidential Aspirants Over Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by bashir1451(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
G
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Ndonu101: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
Just vote!
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Teryfik(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
I pray Saraki wins..... And lose to Buhari so he'll be politically irrelevant for the next 4yrs

2 Likes

Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by musicnmagic(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
Mirbk you are trying so hard to ridicle pdp but God will expose u
the previous post was about how delegates are hungry now this.
oga mod live pdp alone n face your evil party.
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by epadomo(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
Make them kukuma step down 4 me.......
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by teejona(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
ManirBK:
The failure of the 12 presidential aspirants of the Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, to agree on a consensus candidate has delayed the start of the party’s convention in Port Harcourt.
The 12 aspirants met earlier in the day but after almost an hour of deliberation, there was no agreement on a consensus candidate.

According to a reliable source, the meeting ended in deadlock as all the aspirants vowed to continue with their campaign.

“It was difficult to agree on a consensus candidate as each of the aspirants argued on their individual strengths and urged others to step down. The power brokers in the partyare looking at this and how to avert any post-convention crisis. Meetings and consultations are expected to continue,” the source said.

Few minutes after the meeting, there was celebration in the camp of the governor of Sokoto state over the rumour that the former Accountant – General of the Federation and governor of Gombe state, Ibrahim Dankwambo has agreed to step downfor the former speaker of the House of Representatives.

However, the rumour has been denied by the Dankwambo camp. One of his aides who craved anonymity said it is not possible for the two-term governor to step down for Tambuwal who recently re-joined the party

The convention originally billed for 10am is yet to start as at the time of filing this report at 5:05pm.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fight-over-consensus-candidate-delays-pdp-convention.html

hahahahahahaha...I laugh in Igbo

they left APC because they are afraid of PMB in the primaries but we are gallantly waiting for their candidate if any
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Buterflyle0: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
PDP grin

Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Reference(m): 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Why should one step down for the other. We want a popular contest not an under the table rubber stamp. The PDP cannot afford anything less than proper democracy if it is to survive and thrive.
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Cajal(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
ManirBK:
If you reside in portharcourt guard yah woman properly this weekend,PDP men are in town those Lizards can loot anythimg!
....u wanna kill me with this
So they can also loot people's wives,..ladies
I no trust those people also
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by semyman: 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
Gathering of disgusting reprobate looters

Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Seun360(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
teejona:

hahahahahahahahahahaha...I laugh in Hindu

up PMB....we are waiting for their candidate if any
Don't loud it mbok.

1 Like

Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by luvmijeje(f): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
I'll have to come back tomorrow for the result.
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by SmilingMary(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
Op and butterfly are trying so hard to discredit PDP today....Just a shame though because it isn't working, and now boring. Try harder

1 Like

Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by NaterApela(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
Wetin concern me... I dey de drink fura with Bubu my tin... grin
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Hundredfold4lif(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
NO STEPPING DOWN ANYTHING. LET THEM TEST THEIR REAL STRENGTH!!!!
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Sholaco: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
hucienda:
It's a tough one.

At this rate, it looks like the flagbearer would be known by Monday, 8th October.
sir the dead line is October 7. Anything beyond 7th October means pdp s out of 2019 race
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Cajal(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
Saraki is the worst among them
Offa robbery victims will not forgive him
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by NaterApela(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
Wetin concern me... I dey de drink fura with Bubu my tin... grin grin
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Buterflyle0: 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
SmilingMary:
Op and butterfly are trying so hard to discredit PDP today....Just a shame though because it isn't working, and now boring. Try harder

Stop trying to flatter yourself and that Prolific Destiny Pilferers Party. They had no credit to begin with so have nothing to discredit.

1 Like

Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by engineerboat(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
APC BMC Scampering for PDP News since morning

Make una carry on
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by lascopes(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
ManirBK:
If you reside in portharcourt guard yah woman properly this weekend,PDP men are in town those Lizards can loot anythimg!

Loose mouth, better watch your spellings so you don't insult your grand parents all in the name of likes and comments

2 Likes

Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by OhiOfIhima: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
What have they done since all dis while... Once dey knw consensus tin will emerge.. A total waste of time n resources
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by engineerboat(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Stop trying to flatter yourself and that Prolific Destiny Pilferers Party. They had no credit to begin with so have nothing to discredit.

APC BMC CREW make una continue scampering for PDP News about
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Paentera(m): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
hucienda:
It's a tough one.

At this rate, it looks like the flagbearer would be known by Monday, 8th October.

Their deadline is 11:59pm today.
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by musicnmagic(m): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:

If they have no credit why are you working so hard to discredit them? Give me an answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Buterflyle0: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
engineerboat:

APC BMC CREW make una continue scampering for PDP News about

[img]https://media1./images/49de17c6f21172b3abfaf5972fddf6d6/tenor.gif?itemid=10206784[/img]

1 Like

Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Princewell2012(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
chriskosherbal:
This is a major hurdle that PDP have to find a way to cross/conquer and after that they should be made to sign a memorandum of understanding that whoever emerge the party flag bearer for 2019 presidential election the rest should totally and completely support him likewise their supporters.

The only way they can pose a serious fight against the opposition otherwise hmmmm.

God bless Nigeria.
.Your very correct. But I preferred Atiku. He is the only person who can match buhari bomber to bomber, strength to strength. Hausas also like him and the Easterners Will also vote for him.
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Buterflyle0: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
musicnmagic:

If they have no credit why are you working so hard to discredit them? Give me an answer.

I am only reporting news as published by known news media. Are they discrediting them too?

Wail with some sense

1 Like

Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by hucienda: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
Sholaco:
sir the dead line is October 7. Anything beyond 7th October means pdp s out of 2019 race

Paentera:

Their deadline is 11:59pm today.

Thanks for the timely information Mssrs.

Tomorrow then, the presidential nominee would be known.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun 2019: Ladi Adebutu's Supporters Throw Weight Behind Dapo Abiodun - Thisday / FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday / Picture Of Buhari In Glasgow At The COP26 Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.