Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting (34335 Views)

APC Lists Sub-Committees Of Special Convention For Presidential Primary / APC Reverses Self, Fixes National Convention For March 26 / 2019: PDP Bot To Meet Presidential Aspirants Over Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by WetinConsignMe: 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
basmur:
They should better step down for Saraki

But shouldn't he be in jail or something. How about all the money they said he stole and the armed robbers he sponsored? Or am I missing something?
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by maxzzo1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lie some delegates from d north are yet to arrive...most are here already shame go caught una soon ...
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Premiumwriter: 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
ManirBK:
If you reside in portharcourt guard yah woman properly this weekend,PDP men are in town those Lizards can loot anything!
grin cheesy

Looters of booty cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Princedapace(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lol

I knew this will happen..

Check my profile and read my thread on how I earn online as a freelancer.. You maybe interested
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by femijamz: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
saraki is a winner
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Splasshhh(f): 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Let me show u what u may not know about first bank mobile
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
ManirBK:
PDP wicked ooo, they come filed 12 aspirants making it unpredictable to Nigerian Pastors. Which kind wickedness be this?
I beg, who go break silence
No PASTOR wan rush talk again.
When we tell people how FAKE these people are, they call us names.
Na even people like us weh ne dey go church dey see spiritual things and vision pass those ardent members.
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
The media tries to report anything to tarnish the image of pdp, anything pdp makes front page but the activities of evil party are always covered. Evil people controlling the media..if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by WetinConsignMe: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
femijamz:
saraki is a winner

Honestly, I only go by what I read. From all I was reading I thought Saraki was headed to jail or at least be removed from Senate. When I check back again he is running for president! Only in our dearly beloved shithole!
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Ategberoson(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
you waited for a long while to hold a primary only to be organising one useless meeting to have a consensus? who does that and wike refute the claims of imposition not quite long

so these people won't still learn ? go on with the election and show your seriousness to Nigerians for once
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by musicnmagic(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
[
Buterflyle0:

I am only reporting news as published by known news media. Are they discrediting them too?

Wail with some sense
Ok nice job then .
but why have you decided to deprive your wife n children of your responsibilities just because you want to ridicle pdp
Oga suck butts with some sense na.
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by flowbjones(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
ManirBK:
If you reside in portharcourt guard yah woman properly this weekend,PDP men are in town those Lizards can loot anything Wo!

Loot away.
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by SmilingMary(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Stop trying to flatter yourself and that Prolific Destiny Pilferers Party. They had no credit to begin with so have nothing to discredit.

Then why are you guys trying so hard
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by gentlegenius(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
ManirBK:
PDP wicked ooo, they come filed 12 aspirants making it unpredictable to Nigerian Pastors. Which kind wickedness be this?
I beg, who go break silence
Make those lazy pastors go find handwork. Being a pastor is not a handwork.
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Buterflyle0: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
SmilingMary:

Then why are you guys trying so hard

Trying so hard by reporting news as media breaks it?

Are you sure you are not on a codeine diet?

1 Like

Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Buterflyle0: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
musicnmagic:
[
Ok nice job then .
but why have you decided to deprive your wife n children of your responsibilities just because you want to ridicle pdp
Oga suck butts with some sense na.

Wailing shamelessly

[img]https://media1./images/b00395526ca5cd474929f907ec68452e/tenor.gif?itemid=10270293[/img]
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by denko(m): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
And Imam too
gentlegenius:

Make those lazy pastors go find handwork. Being a pastor is not a handwork.
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by SmilingMary(m): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Trying so hard by reporting news as media breaks it?

Are you sure you are not on a codeine diet?

U r the one who seems to be ODed on some expired shit, because it already shows from your content
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by KanwuliaExtra: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
These carpet crossers should step aside.
PDP was drowning and they left.
Those who worked hard to remain nko.

Atiku was the FIRST to come back to PDP.
He should be the FIRST to be considered.

A CORE NORTHERNER must be fielded.
Saraki cannot fill that roll.

Markarfi is the BEST CHOICE! cry
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by wingmanII: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
teejona:

hahahahahahahahahahaha...I laugh in Hindu

up PMB....we are waiting for their candidate if any

Only a lifeless slowpoke would vote Buhari
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by mrdna(m): 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
We are patiently waiting for the heavy weight champion. Politics is a bad game
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by musicnmagic(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Wailing shamelessly

[img]https://media1./images/b00395526ca5cd474929f907ec68452e/tenor.gif?itemid=10270293[/img]
Your zombiesm deserves some accolades.
I spit on your brainless head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Buterflyle0: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
SmilingMary:

U r the one who seems to be ODed on some expired shit, because it already shows from your content

Still speaking from a drug infested mind obviously
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by SmilingMary(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Still speaking from a drug infested mind obviously

Ride on, u might just get what u want soon,
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Sholaco: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
hucienda:

Thanks for the timely information Mssrs.

Tomorrow then, the presidential nominee would be known.
uwc sir, sure by tomorrow we should know the candidate of PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Buterflyle0: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
musicnmagic:

Your zombiesm deserves some accolades.
I spit on your brainless head.

Still more lousy wailing

[img]https://media1./images/a2e09a2d4af8c57c4727f3d9e7a90871/tenor.gif?itemid=7568708[/img]
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by bantudra: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
basmur:
They should better step down for Saraki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b09Lxb6V6dg

odaba ole....!!!!
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Basmybas(m): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
Mek dem knw fall hance oo
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by engineerboat(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by bantudra: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
ntyce:
One thing is quite certain, no candidate strong enough to defeat Buhari will emerge......

I will keep saying it PDP made a mistake allowing decampees to contest.
It will appear as a slap to those who stayed and nutured the party.

ofcourse...you smart....ofcourse its nonesense jumping parties.....

step down for you.....??...who the fvck do you think you are.....??

you were at the enemie camp and now i should step down for you....??

that makes no sense....
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by rickyrex(m): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
well just get ready to read false news every. don't worry someone will emerge tonight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu / Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" / Babagana Wakil Is Dead! Governor Zulum's Chief Of Staff Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.