Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting (34332 Views)

APC Lists Sub-Committees Of Special Convention For Presidential Primary / APC Reverses Self, Fixes National Convention For March 26 / 2019: PDP Bot To Meet Presidential Aspirants Over Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by bantudra: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
rickyrex:
well just get ready to read false news every. don't worry someone will emerge tonight

i dont think so...saraki is already a senate president...he doesnt care...he is just testing the waters...wan leg in,wan leg out.....

atiku....tahhh...a known party jumper...the guy jump better than frogs....he cant be trusted....

who else is left....??
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by musicnmagic(m): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by bantudra: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
tambuwawa...i dont even know this guy sef.....

i should vote for somebody that i dont even know sef....??

ipobians are ridiculous....
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Jman06(m): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
Let all the aspirants test their popularity through a free and fair election. Whoever wins should be supported by others.

Though I would have personally preferred Atiku Abubarka to win the primaries. This is because he has all the political clout to defeat the lifeless one and return Nigeria to the path of development she was toeing before APC and Buhari came to drag the country backwards. Also, unlike the other contestants, age is not on Atiku's side to wait till the next 8years. I wish the rest of the aspirants would reason properly and step down for Atiku. Nevertheless, let the most acceptable man win.
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by MetaPhysical: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
I believe Secondus would be wishing now that he had laid down a more stringent requisites for the aspirants from get-go. It is a waste and unacceptable that defectors should be at parity with those who stayed the course and struggled to keep the boat going in its challenging times. People like Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, and so on should never have been accepted to contend with Lamido, Mark, Makarfi and rest. Secondus failed to act in capacity of party Chairman and foresee this day.

On another issue, he also failed to consider the choice of venue properly and to lead with strength. The convention almost failed as a result.
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by bantudra: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
Jman06:
Let all the aspirants test their popularity through a free and fair election. Whoever wins should be supported by others.

Though I would have personally preferred Atiku Abubarka to win the primaries. This is because he has all the political clout to defeat the lifeless one and return Nigeria to the of development she was toeing before APC and Buhari came to drag the country backwards. Also, unlike the other contestants, age is not on Atiku's side to wait till the next 8years. I wish the rest of the aspirants would reason properly and step down for Atiku. Nevertheless, let the most acceptable man win.

clout my foot...that party jumper we should vote....??
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Buterflyle0: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Jman06(m): 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
bantudra:

clout my foot...that party jumper we should vote....??
Agreed Atiku jumped parties in a desperate attempt to become president, but that doesn't change the fact that he's still one of the founding members of the PDP.
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by bantudra: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
Jman06:
Agreed Atiku jumped parties in a desperate attempt to become president, but that doesn't change the fact that he's still one of the founding members of the PDP.

nonesense....na frog.....french eat frogs....export am to france....

useless morafvcker...and when is he visiting america sef....??...we are waiting for that frog to visit america....

we will even donate money sef to buy the ticket....
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by bluefilm: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Confused party
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Jman06(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
bantudra:

nonesense....na frog.....french eat frogs....export am to france....

useless morafvcker...and when is he visiting america sef....??...we are waiting for that frog to visit america....

we will even donate money sef to buy the ticket....
Bro forget that America talk! Atiku has not visited America because he has no need for such visits.

Atiku will unite Nigeria and position her on the path of development if given the chance. He is intelligent, detribalized and an astute businessman. I'm confident he'll make Nigeria work again.
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by lecturer11: 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
Without the decampees, there's no pdp.

I will keep saying it PDP made a mistake allowing decampees to contest.
It will appear as a slap to those who stayed and nutured the party.
[/quote]
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Anduku: 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
If they can't get a consensus candidate, then let everyone go and contest
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by FirePower1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
This is how party primary election should be. It is looking strange because we have not really had a genuine one in recent past.
May it end well.

1 Like

Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by digitsolution: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
Let them contest fairly. Whoever wins should be supported squarely by the others.

Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by bantudra: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
Jman06:
Bro forget that America talk! Atiku has not visited America because he has no need for such visits.

Atiku will unite Nigeria and position her on the path of development if given the chance. He is intelligent, detribalized and an astute businessman. I'm confident he'll make Nigeria work again.

stfu....we nigerians are not buying that excuss...visit america or fvck off...!!

dont want to visit america my foot....any person would do that...what is holding him back....??...una excuss for him is moroonic....
Re: Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting by Twinmama(f): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening / Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso / Saraki:CCT Does Not Have Equal Jurisdiction With the High court- Agbakoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.