Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides (69319 Views)

Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere / Uche Jumbo, Chioma Akpotha, Omoni Oboli & Ufuoma Mcdermott Pose With AY Makun / Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpotha, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma McDermott Show Their Backsides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by Fxwarrior: 4:10am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:
It's shameful that these unscrupulous elements are role models to many Christian women. When that Kano actress was expelled from Kannywood, we Christians shouted at the top of our voice forgetting that Islam frowns at indecency unlike our religion of hypocrisy that allows women wear mini skirts and mono straps to churches to seduce pastors and male members. When Muslim women advocate for hijab and decent dressings, Christian celebrities preach celibacy and get pregnant out of wedlock or flaunt immorality shamelessly by twerking on social media or practicing feminism as against God's commandments. Yet we wonder why muslims are free of controversies. I'm really ashamed of been a Christian sad

Are you okay? You need to understand that Christianity is a relationship with Jesus. So if you go to hell tomorrow you will blame it on men who you have made your role models?

Bible said, "Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith" but no you chose to focus on men.

You will have yourself to blame at the end, you think you are doing me? You forget that there are many denominations and doctrines in Christianity. If you know the truth why not go to a denomination that preaches same?

That somebody goes to church doesn't make him a Christian but you people keep making that silly mistake.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by Beey(f): 4:15am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:
It's shameful that these unscrupulous elements are role models to many Christian women. When that Kano actress was expelled from Kannywood, we Christians shouted at the top of our voice forgetting that Islam frowns at indecency unlike our religion of hypocrisy that allows women wear mini skirts and mono straps to churches to seduce pastors and male members. When Muslim women advocate for hijab and decent dressings, Christian celebrities preach celibacy and get pregnant out of wedlock or flaunt immorality shamelessly by twerking on social media or practicing feminism as against God's commandments. Yet we wonder why muslims are free of controversies. I'm really ashamed of been a Christian sad
You cannot judge Christianity based on the frailties of some.I hear you say that you are ashamed to be a Christian? Well, am proud to be a Christian and I am
Not ashamed of the Gospel for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes.Stop judging people just because you sin differently.Am I saying that people should be indecent in their dressing? Absolutely not.I believe people should be smart and cover up the parts that need to remain covered.However, we cannot change everybody & that’s why you are asked to workout your own salvation.Everybody is on their own journey.Let’s stop playing self-righteous.Let’s leave judgement to God.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:

Change your religion then. Stop eating what you don't like

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by streamsofjoy(f): 4:21am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:

I bet, u and ur likers ain't Christians. If u truly are u won't be ashamed to be one. I think u're just a church goer. Please free urself from shame and cross over cos at this point Jesus is also ashamed of u. Tnks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by pacespot(m): 4:22am On Oct 07, 2018
justscorchone:
I pity men professing love to women,just chop chop pass

Some of them do that out of greed, they think they can have them for themselves alone after seeing better thing, they use the name of girlfriend or false marriage to tie a girl down smiley
Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by streamsofjoy(f): 4:26am On Oct 07, 2018
ajaymina:

May the fresh oil of anointing never dry in your head,may you continue to grow in wisdom and more understanding of life..
You are a wise man...your generations will be proud of you...

Kai!!..you jus de see and reason like me!!!!

Christianity na SCAM especially in Africa, worst in Nigeria...
Very clueless ignorant fools bastardising the the religion call CHRISTIANITY...

Is it the religion in itself that is a scam or its people that are bastardising it. Where do u stand?

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by streamsofjoy(f): 4:28am On Oct 07, 2018
Houstency:

Sane minds know you're carrying out an hatchet job. Going through your profile shows your message is same and divisive at that. I know and am very sure you're not a Christian and any true responsible Moslem wouldn't engage in frivolities like you've been doing via Nairaland forum. Whatever your aim is, I pray you desist from the disunity and divisive tactics you're currently employing via championing one Abrahamaic religion against another. Salvation is a personal race, and God/Allah would judge their subjects according to their deeds and not meant for a mortal like you to judge, pass judgement. If really you're a Christian as you claimed you would know that Christ frowned against passing judgements on others. Though i'm not surprised, since your aim and work is cut out for you, curry favour and likes on a faceless forum from misguided, confused and divisive folks like you. Be guided!

Well said sir/ma

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by Chochovini: 4:44am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:
Then convert to islam. No one stops you. Jesus Christ would really really be ashame of calling you one of His own on the judgement day for the last line of your comment. Mark this. And so shall it be. You will forever remember this useless comment of yours even in eternity.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by Chochovini: 4:47am On Oct 07, 2018
gbaskiboy:
Rubbish, no matter how much their bum bum was packaged it will still smell
Before nko? Why e no go smell? No be palours of SHIT?
Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by Chochovini: 5:01am On Oct 07, 2018
osemoses1234:
Ufuoma anyday anytime
. Funny as it is, having to comment on these ladies backsides, I think I seconded for Ufuoma‘s.
Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by Chochovini: 5:08am On Oct 07, 2018
sage101:
What are they Selling?
. Wow! Here we have the one with the real “NYASH“ not all these shit houses.
Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by Chochovini: 5:11am On Oct 07, 2018
Richardjemedafe:
Mtchew! I want to see something better.. Maybe seing them on bikini or ....
Lols! Or what? Why not complete your comment?
Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by bluefilm: 5:17am On Oct 07, 2018
And the winner goes to.....

Ucheeeey!
Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by TopGunFighter: 5:54am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:
stay tv if the actions of these few indecent women will make you ashamed to be identified as a Christian then maybe you don't deserve to be one. Covert to the more moral religion. I wonder what Jesus our Lord did when he read this post

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by rOsy247(f): 5:59am On Oct 07, 2018
The 3 friends. I don't know the fourth one tho
Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by bush112(m): 6:00am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:
guy what is ur problem with Christian u don't have sense ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by BRASH: 6:00am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:
It's shameful that these unscrupulous elements are role models to many MOSLEM women. When that Kano actress was expelled from Kannywood, we MOSLEM shouted at the top of our voice forgetting that Islam SMILES at indecency Like A religion of hypocrisy that allows women wear mini skirts and mono straps to MOSQUE to seduce IMAMS and male members. When Muslim women advocate for hijab and decent dressings, MOSLEM celebrities preach celibacy and get pregnant out of wedlock or flaunt immorality shamelessly by twerking on social media or practicing feminism as against God's commandments. Yet we wonder why muslims are fULL of controversies. I'm really ashamed of been a MOSLEM sad

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by babeosisi: 6:01am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:

Must you lie to make your point

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by enonche85(m): 6:01am On Oct 07, 2018
nurez305:
Not a fans of big nyansh, I will go for chioma's own anytime anyday

Ufoma and Omoni for me. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by enonche85(m): 6:03am On Oct 07, 2018
inoki247:
I no see anything all diz yansh dat can not motivate Vaseline crew abg next

Lmao!...but Ufoma's own can na! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by victorikedubaku: 6:03am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:
Kill yourself then

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by Buskid1: 6:11am On Oct 07, 2018
Even this one wey person de esteem high, Chioma Chukwuka join de yeye train
Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by Nwaohafia1: 6:20am On Oct 07, 2018
I go for Ufuoma. Soft!
Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by tallskinnyperv(m): 6:25am On Oct 07, 2018
I wanna Bleep uche jombos ass...till I cum inside.. smiley
Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by mekpice: 6:27am On Oct 07, 2018
GoTV:

Keep quite abeg, na una be d hypocrites wey waka every where! Wetin dem do now? U just dey find way to insult pipu online just because sey mtn dash u 10mb! Mtchew! No go find work.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by Misslagbaja: 6:38am On Oct 07, 2018
mekuxiani:
shebi your head is correct abi

Don't even say anything. The bashing Yoruba women get here is more than this abeg.
Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by Ogaga87(m): 6:42am On Oct 07, 2018
gbaskiboy:
Rubbish, no matter how much their bum bum was packaged it will still smell

True talk
Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by Ogaga87(m): 6:43am On Oct 07, 2018
Misslagbaja:

Don't even say anything. The bashing Yoruba women get here is more than this abeg.

Packaging is the difference
Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 07, 2018
Houstency:

Sane minds know you're carrying out an hatchet job. Going through your profile shows your message is same and divisive at that. I know and am very sure you're not a Christian and any true responsible Moslem wouldn't engage in frivolities like you've been doing via Nairaland forum. Whatever your aim is, I pray you desist from the disunity and divisive tactics you're currently employing via championing one Abrahamaic religion against another. Salvation is a personal race, and God/Allah would judge their subjects according to their deeds and not meant for a mortal like you to judge, pass judgement. If really you're a Christian as you claimed you would know that Christ frowned against passing judgements on others. Though i'm not surprised, since your aim and work is cut out for you, curry favour and likes on a faceless forum from misguided, confused and divisive folks like you. Be guided!

I'm a junior pastor at my church but that doesn't stope from criticizing christianity when things go wrong. We all can't be hypocrites
Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by Annycj: 6:46am On Oct 07, 2018
Me l think say they be married women with children?why they come dey display their ukwu like dis?but any way me be fans of Omoni beautiful woman l go for her
Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by Ogaga87(m): 6:46am On Oct 07, 2018
Who Nyash help

People getting award as influential figure in Africa and beyond, some are here flaunting pure water asset.. Get sense babes
Re: Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides by hollywater: 6:46am On Oct 07, 2018
Team uche

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars / Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Uses Crutches, 1 Year After Ghastly Accident (Photos) / White Man Rocks Teni On Stage In New York (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.