Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,458 members, 7,958,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? (3162 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK / I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. / I Have Finally Left Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by chukxie(m): 5:12am On Oct 09, 2018
The grass isn't always green on the other side. Money don't grow on trees abroad like some people are making it out to be. Don't be deceived by people who say they made lots of money within a short period of them moving abroad. Don't be fooled. It takes hard work, focus and the grace of God to make legitimate money abroad. A lot of people are lured abroad by the fairytales they heard of people making quick money there, but when they get there they find harsh and contrary realities staring them in the face. Who no go, no know. Before you jet out of Nigeria, have a compass of what you want to do wherever you're going to. Get the right visa type because the life of an illegal immigrant can be very tough ( I'm speaking from experience). My first 'missionary' abroad was nice. I worked hard for three years plus and made quite some money with which I was able to help my family - mom, two older brothers and a younger sister. My second one was hell at the beginning because a supposed friend whose company I was using to extend my visa deliberately decided not use his company to extend my visa any longer because a female friend of his told him she liked me. Mind you this supposed friend of mine was already married to a citizen of the country we were in; and his wife was heavily pregnant at that time. My visa expired because of his unbelievable wickedness. So began my journey as an illegal immigrant. It was tough, men, because the fear of immigration police arresting me on my way to work, at work or at home. Anyways, I worked, prayed, worked and made enough money to set my family up good in Nigeria. I went back to Nigeria, chilled for a while then left for my third 'missionsry' journey 8 years ago. Today, I'm made through God's grace, hard work and the opportunities living abroad has offered me. I pray for radical and positive changes in Nigeria so that Nigerians would start to enjoy life more, and stop running abroad. Sometimes I miss 9ja!

6 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by ibrahimovic303: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2018
chukxie:
The grass isn't always green on the other side. Money don't grow on trees abroad like some people are making it out to be. Don't be deceived by people who say they made lots of money within a short period of them moving abroad. Don't be fooled. It takes hard work, focus and the grace of God to make legitimate money abroad. A lot of people are lured abroad by the fairytales they heard of people making quick money there, but when they get there they find harsh and contrary realities staring them in the face. Who no go, no know. Before you jet out of Nigeria, have a compass of what you want to do wherever you're going. Get the right visa type because the life of an illegal immigrant an be very tough ( I'm speaking from experience). My first 'missionary' abroad was nice. I worked hard for three years plus and made quite some money with which I was able to help my family - mom, two older brothers and a younger sister. My second one was hell at the beginning because a supposed friend whose company I was using to extend my visa deliberately decided not use his company to extend my visa any longer because a female friend of his told him she liked me. Mind you this supposed friend of mine was already married to a citizen of the country we were in; and his wife was heavily pregnant at that time. My visa expired because of his unbelievable wickedness. So began my journey as an illegal immigrant. It was tough, men, because the fear of immigration police arresting me on my way to work, at work or at home. Anyways, I worked, prayed, worked and made enough money to set my family up good in Nigeria. I went back to Nigeria, chilled for a while then left for my third 'missionsry' journey 8 years ago. Today, I'm made through God's grace, hard work and the opportunities living abroad has offered me. I pray for radical and positive changes in Nigeria so that Nigerians would start to enjoy life more, and stop running abroad. Sometimes I miss 9ja!

Powerful story...God bless you and your persistence my man...
Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by chukxie(m): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2018
ibrahimovic303:

Powerful story...God bless you and your persistence my man...

Thanks, and Amen. God bless you and your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by Raalsalghul: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
nzeobi:
if no be for the money wetin go carry me go abroad.

anyway my childhood friend travelled to Indonesia last year September, and he will be roofing his three storey building in owerri this October. I know say this Xmas go hot for as we expect boys from Malay,indo, Philippines, Cambodia and Vietnam
Can you find out what your friend does over there?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by Raalsalghul: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
justwise:
[/b]

Doing what exactly?
Exactly the question on my mind.
Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by Ugosample(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
chukxie:
The grass isn't always green on the other side. Money don't grow on trees abroad like some people are making it out to be. Don't be deceived by people who say they made lots of money within a short period of them moving abroad. Don't be fooled. It takes hard work, focus and the grace of God to make legitimate money abroad. A lot of people are lured abroad by the fairytales they heard of people making quick money there, but when they get there they find harsh and contrary realities staring them in the face. Who no go, no know. Before you jet out of Nigeria, have a compass of what you want to do wherever you're going to. Get the right visa type because the life of an illegal immigrant can be very tough ( I'm speaking from experience). My first 'missionary' abroad was nice. I worked hard for three years plus and made quite some money with which I was able to help my family - mom, two older brothers and a younger sister. My second one was hell at the beginning because a supposed friend whose company I was using to extend my visa deliberately decided not use his company to extend my visa any longer because a female friend of his told him she liked me. Mind you this supposed friend of mine was already married to a citizen of the country we were in; and his wife was heavily pregnant at that time. My visa expired because of his unbelievable wickedness. So began my journey as an illegal immigrant. It was tough, men, because the fear of immigration police arresting me on my way to work, at work or at home. Anyways, I worked, prayed, worked and made enough money to set my family up good in Nigeria. I went back to Nigeria, chilled for a while then left for my third 'missionsry' journey 8 years ago. Today, I'm made through God's grace, hard work and the opportunities living abroad has offered me. I pray for radical and positive changes in Nigeria so that Nigerians would start to enjoy life more, and stop running abroad. Sometimes I miss 9ja!

Thank God for your life o

you know Nigerian folks are unbelievably wicked undecided

That your friend no try
Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by peacengine(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ugosample:

That your friend no try

Where r u from dude?
Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by Ugosample(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
peacengine:

Where r u from dude?
Federal republic of Nigeria (unfortunately undecided)
Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by peacengine(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ugosample:

Federal republic of Nigeria (unfortunately undecided)

Dude, Illegal immigrant? What's your I.S, you've been there for years without regularizing your papers by now you should be a citizen
Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by Ugosample(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
peacengine:

Dude, Illegal immigrant? What's your I.S, you've been there for years without regularizing your papers by now you should be a citizen

I don't get you? ?
Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by peacengine(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ugosample:

I don't get you? ?

Bro, what's your Immigration Status in Abidjan?
Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by Ugosample(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
peacengine:

Bro, what's your Immigration Status in Abidjan?

why would I want to be an Ivorian national? ??

What I do makes me travel a whole lot, but I spend more more time here so I consider it as my "base"
I am not an "illegal immigrant"
Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by peacengine(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ugosample:

why would I want to be an Ivorian national? ??

What I do makes me travel a whole lot, but I spend more more time here so I consider it as my "base"
I am not an "illegal immigrant"

Oga, give straight answers. How do you gain access to these countries, work and stay?
Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by chukxie(m): 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ugosample:

That your friend no try

I tell you. But today, God don take me higher - much more higher than the guy. Greetings, man.
Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by Ugosample(m): 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
chukxie:

I tell you. But today, God don take me higher - much more higher than the guy. Greetings, man.
greetings to you too o
Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by beatmonster(m): 9:39am On Oct 11, 2018
nzeobi:

anyway my childhood friend travelled to Indonesia last year September, and he will be roofing his three storey building in owerri this October.

I know say this Xmas go hot for as we expect boys from Malay,indo, Philippines, Cambodia and Vietnam

grin grin cheesy grin grin

altar boys
Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by DAramis: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
beatmonster:

grin grin cheesy grin grin

altar boys

Re: Do You Know Anybody Who Left Nigeria For Another Countries Due To Hardship? by moonraker(m): 4:39am On Oct 20, 2018
nzeobi:

anyway my childhood friend travelled to Indonesia last year September, and he will be roofing his three storey building in owerri this October.

I know say this Xmas go hot for as we expect boys from Malay,indo, Philippines, Cambodia and Vietnam

Las las, your people do drugs in those countries.

How many times have we heard Nigerians getting caught in those countries for drug related offences.

Or did you suddenly forget how Indonesia killed a bunch of people via firing squad, that included a Nigerian ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singapore / Best Countries In Europe To Go & Hustle / Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.