Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria (3127 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria / Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. / Should I Migrate Or Remain In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by battravels: 9:41am On Mar 01, 2011
28 Tourists cannot be wrong saying Nigeria is one of the most blessed nations in the world. . . This was their conclusion when they came on vacation for tourism so, [size=14pt]why do you want to leave[/size]? Nigerian complains of no electricity, no tape treated water, no facilities, no amenities, no this and no that. I can’t forget taken 3 couples to OWUFALLS in Kwara state, I gave them electricity, treated water, canned food and beverages. They said NO for they wanted to move very closer to nature and Nigeria has over 300 more tourists attractions. Why, I mean why do you want to leave?
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by Vicjustice: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2011
battravels:

28 Tourists cannot be wrong saying Nigeria is one of the most blessed nations in the world. . . This was their conclusion when they came on vacation for tourism so, [size=14pt]why do you want to leave[/size]? Nigerian complains of no electricity, no tape treated water, no facilities, no amenities, no this and no that. I can’t forget taken 3 couples to OWUFALLS in Kwara state, I gave them electricity, treated water, canned food and beverages. They said NO for they wanted to move very closer to nature and Nigeria has over 300 more tourists attractions. Why, I mean why do you want to leave?

Do the natural "beauties" in Nigeria or the "tourist attractions" feed the hungry common Nigerians, do they provide health care and cater for the basic needs in their lives, does the "blessedness" of Nigeria provide secured future for the youths?
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by eghost247(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2011
Vicjustice:

Do the natural "beauties" in Nigeria or the "tourist attractions" feed the hungry common Nigerians, do they provide health care and cater for the basic needs in their lives, does the "blessedness" of Nigeria provide secured future for the youths?
help me ask am
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by samtoye(m): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2011
What a lame excuse for marketing strategy, @OP, are those services you rendered free for all, why don't you start an NGO and feed those hungry villages you visited!! angry angry angry angry angry angry!
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by Fogman(m): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2011
Poster, were is your mind when u post on this forum? All your posts here make no sense. Note that Nigerians travel for economic empowerment and not for tourism ok
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by lasun8: 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2011
Yes! if Agriculture, Petroleum and other resources in Nigeria can feed the hungry, provide health care and basic needs of life, then Tourism can do the same! 78.95 million people visited France, 60.88 million people visited United States, 55.98 million people visited China and 53.00 million people visited Spain in 2010. The effect of this on their economic surpass both human and natural resources influence put together. So be aware tourism is more than how it is been taken in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by battravels: 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2011
Great people GOOD Nation- when you go-- you will get the gist-
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by DAY12(m): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2011
battravels:

Great people GOOD Nation- when you go-- you will get the gist-

293 reasons

But he mentioned only Tourist

Errmm, U smoke bush ( igbo ) angry
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by lasun8: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2011
I don't know exactly what Mr. Battravels is trying to put across but I know some nations who do not have Aerial land, nor mineral resources, nor petrol, But their only source of income is Tourism. How I wish Nigeria can make effective use of what they have, SHE SHALL TURN GOLD
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by battravels: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2011
please go to accra for one week and you have a rethink shocked cool smiley cry
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by lasun8: 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2011
I have been to Accra and didn't see one thing they have better than Nigeria, Cultural, tribe and ethnicity over 250. Numerical strength and youth population far, far above them. Tourists Attractions, Naija have the best of them. Not to talk about Natural and Mineral resources, you will conclude Nigeria is far blessed. It is not good comparing nations, Nigeria has just one problem and that is bad leadership, when will this problem be solved?
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by lasun8: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2011
Hello Mr. Battravels, Please be specific and straight forward. You sound more of a tourism organization representative, if i am correct, do you have any plan for people this year easter period? My family and myself want to have a relaxing holiday to attractions within Nigeria, please don't bill me too much, you know i am a fellow Nigerian. Thanks expecting to hear from you soonest.
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by dellnet: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2011
@op The odds are 28 to 150 million minus nigerians like you. I have been around the world I don't need a "re-think" I think you should re think about your statement. The good thing I know is when these so called nigerians would revolt against the oppression in their country you will not only see 28 tourists once in a blue moon.
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by eghost247(m): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2011
lasun8:

I don't know exactly what Mr. Battravels is trying to put across but I know some nations who do not have Aerial land, nor mineral resources, nor petrol, But their only source of income is Tourism. How I wish Nigeria can make effective use of what they have, SHE SHALL TURN GOLD 
Your not making any sense man!!!
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by lasun8: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2011
I don't think it is a good idea to be insultive on an educative forum like this. You know people of different ideas, purpose and background make different types of comment traceable to their present status. But I strongly belief that through this kind of program, we can rub mind, pass information and change the nation at large. Meanwhile Mr. Battravels Easter is just some few days to come, Do you have any program for a family of 5?
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by Ify27(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2011
Thats because tourists come to nigeria with more money in their ''budget'' than the average Nigerian can make in a year when you exchange the currencies,and because hospitals in nigeria are the worst, police force is a joke,the military is taking advantage of the citizens, England is in control of our oil fields making petrol expensive when it comes from our own country, our leaders are trying to assassinate each other and stealing our money,
ARM ROBBERS ARE A SERIOUS THREAT

I just gave you 9 very important reasons why we shouldn't leave or country but to kick everyone and ideas that not going towards peace, unity,education, regaining control of our oil fields and to insure better safety to ,ALL the tribes and people of nigeria, HEAVILY TAX British and other white importers to create jobs for our people, that will put us on top for exporting around the world, strengthen Nigeria image around the world, SET an example for other struggling African nations and spread our arms to them, invest in our own market to better our economy, any treaties signed anywhere must put the betterment for our country 1st.

but who is going to listen to me, i am calling for peace in 9ja between all races and religion, PEACE IN 9JA, PEACE IN 9JA
SPREAD THE WORD, IT IS FOR THE PEOPLE, FOR ALL PEOPLE, THE GOVERMENT OR ANY GOVERMENT OFFICIAL IS AGAISNT YOU NOT FOR YOU,
THAT IS WHY NIGERIA IS IN THE STATE ITS IN NOW, VIOLENCE, BOMBING, KILLING, OFFICIALS BASHING EACHOTHER IN THE MEDIA, YOU SHOULD WATCH THE NEW IN AMERICA ABOUT NIGERIA, THEY MAKE IT SEEM LIKE IT THE NEW IRAQ!!!!
WE. THE PEOPLE NEED TO STOP DEBATING WHAT WONT AND WILL HAPPEN AND CALL FOR PEACE, IF WE HAVE PEACE WE HAVE TIME, TIME TO RECONSTRUCT NIGERIA FOR THE PEOPLE NOT FOR BRITISH AND THE NIGERIAN GOVERMENT BETTERMENT"POCKET MONEY"!!!

PEACE IN 9jA FOR ALL PEOPLE, UNITY IN 9JA FOR OUR PEOPLE, WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT IS THE CHANT, POST IT ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK GOOGLE, EVERYWHERE OUR VOICE MUST BE HEARD!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by battravels: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2011
Looking at the responses from you guys, there are alot to loose when you leave the naija nations such as;free drinks from friend, 2. uninterrupted  stream of unwanted visitors, 3. assorted food in abundant at owambe parties, 4. feeding with a token of N120 only:- 2 ball of fufu- N60.00,one( cow skin )poma-N50.00 2 sachet water -N10. grin shocked
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by lasun8: 11:27am On Mar 28, 2011
Looking at the responses from you guys, there are a lot to loose when you leave the naija nations Oga Battravels, Your point is NOT clear! What is your message?
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by battravels: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2011
WHY YOU MUST STAY?
Apart from being molested at the various embassy,
By NEXT WEEK I WILL START DISPLAYING 200 REASONS  in pictorial
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by Gbenge77(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2011
@op, you need to give us congent reasons and not just tourism.70 percent of nigerians are believed to be living below the poverty line.That is a grim statistic.
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by tunnytox(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2011
I have never seen a confused person like this OP, chei! 293 reasons to remain in Nigeria yet he only mentioned that Nigeria is a good tourist attraction. E be like say something dey trouble this OP why can't you bloody THINK before you make a post?
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by battravels: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2011
[size=15pt]Looking at the responses from you guys, there are alot to loose when you leave the naija nations such as;free drinks from friend, 2. uninterrupted  stream of unwanted visitors, 3. assorted food in abundant at owambe parties, 4. feeding with a token of N120 only:- 2 ball of fufu- N60.00,one( cow skin )poma-N50.00 2 sachet water -N10. [/size]
battravels:

WHY YOU MUST STAY?
Apart from being molested at the various embassy,
By NEXT WEEK I WILL START DISPLAYING 200 REASONS  in pictorial

Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by justwise(m): 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2011
battravels:

[size=15pt]Looking at the responses from you guys, there are alot to loose when you leave the naija nations such as;free drinks from friend, 2. uninterrupted stream of unwanted visitors, 3. assorted food in abundant at owambe parties, 4. feeding with a token of N120 only:- 2 ball of fufu- N60.00,one( cow skin )poma-N50.00 2 sachet water -N10. [/size]

Are you drunk?
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by JeSoul(f): 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2011
^LOL grin I was wondering the same thing
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2011
[size=13pt]Likewise me. . .I'm wondering the same thing   grin grin[/size]

JeSoul:

^LOL grin I was wondering the same thing
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by battravels: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2011
shocked cool lipsrsealed cry wink smiley smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Likewise me. . .I'm wondering the same thing   grin grin[/size]

Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
[size=13pt]All these random impression for only me. . . ? shocked shocked damm!! you're really drunk i can see . grin grin cheesy[/size]
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by lasun8: 11:59am On Apr 07, 2011
I strongly believe that anywhere you are! You still need to think and do something meaningful before life can be better. Is anything stopping YOU from doing that in Nigeria? Ask foreigners you see in Nigeria, why did they chose to come here and not any other country then you will know that Nigeria is blessed. . .
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by battravels: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2011
i still use N30 for cab, YES NIGERIA IS GOOD
PLEASE STAY
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by dellnet: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2011
oh battravels you are still talking?
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by battravels: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2011
PLEASE CHECK ITEM 1-20 OF tHIS:https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-2.64.html
IT IS SCARY oooooooo
1. TRAVELLING TO CANADA viewed by 104,599 and replies by 3102 as 12.58 12/04/2011
2.GENERAL USA VISA viewed by 129,513 and replies by 6536 as 13.01 pm 12/04/2011
ADDING THESE TOGETHER GIVES US 10,000 Nigerian that wants to run-away.
MUST YOU JOIN them
Re: Over 293 Reasons To Remain In Nigeria by battravels: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
PLEASE CHECK ITEM 1-20 OF tHIS:https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-2.64.html
IT IS SCARY oooooooo
1. TRAVELLING TO CANADA viewed by 104,599 and replies by 3102 as 12.58 12/04/2011
2.GENERAL USA VISA viewed by 129,513 and replies by 6536 as 13.01 pm 12/04/2011
ADDING THESE TOGETHER GIVES US 10,000 Nigerian that wants to run-away.
MUST YOU JOIN them

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) / Uk Boarder Clearance, It Was Hell! I Need Clarification! / Best Places To Live And Work In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.