Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. (62271 Views)

The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by ednut1(m): 7:27am On Oct 07, 2018
Sango abi na sanwo olu really looks sick
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by sotall(m): 7:27am On Oct 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 07, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by foreshore(m): 7:28am On Oct 07, 2018
seunmsg:
The party is fully united in Lagos. There is absolutely no chance for a divided house going into the general election. Sorry uncle Agbaje, you will lose again as usual.

Dem dey deceive you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Teeboi56: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2018
Okay
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 07, 2018
U get light for ur area
989900:

Extremely hardworking men don't have time for 'Agbadas', ties, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by kennyrichie6(m): 7:30am On Oct 07, 2018
Jagaban na hero for politics.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by miniyi018(f): 7:30am On Oct 07, 2018
APC! APC!! APC!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Pivotal: 7:31am On Oct 07, 2018
idamokoemmanuel:
if you were to be Ambode will you work for a lunatic and a fake dollar spender Sanwo Olu?
All Nigerians are not filled with bigoted Igbotic hate. Carry your hate to your mud enclave. Small time you will claim Hausa Fulani Ikwerre Yoruba Kanuri, Chinese, South African, Malays n more hate you not knowing that your father fed you from birth with irredeemable hate.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Mems01(f): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2018
idamokoemmanuel:
direct your question to ambode who said so, not me
Okay

Then , stop yarning bants if you can't answer the question.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Kulas: 7:35am On Oct 07, 2018
Facial laugh is different from genuine one.They want to deceive the public that there is no war but invariably a heavy cold war is ongoing
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Rubbiish(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2018
candygist:

Do you have any evident that sanwo Olu spent fake dollar . If not keep mute . You believe everything you hear and you Don't do your own personal research and findings . Be knowledgeable bro.
But Ambode said it & not d guy u quoted...So what is Ambode doing with a Lunatic & fake dollar spender?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by gurnam: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2018
Mankosi:
Ambode knows he can't win lagos even if he jump to pdp so he decided to play a faithful and humble servant cos he knows he may get appointment as minister if Apc wins and his political career would be brought to an end if he dare join pdp. Na follow follow governor. Typical example of zombie that can fight for himself to get what he want.

Leave all this your long story, just say you are disappointed that Ambode didn’t join PDP.

I still don’t know what he he stands to gain if he had join PDP, except satisfying wailers fantasies

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Is04970: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2018
kYjelly2:

lol, so you want one party to rule lagos for 24 years

Why not just cancel Elections and Democracy in Lagos and crown Tinubu King or Oba or something
How many parties have ruled Bayelsa, Delta, Ebonyi etc?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by rickyrex(m): 7:41am On Oct 07, 2018
Well truth be told... Lagosians are still blind folded. A city of over a million plus still sit back and allow a man from osun abi na where that tinubu come from to dictate candidate for them. Those it mean that Lagos can not on it own pick candidate without been imposed. My worry is the level of educated men and powerful as well an ye still fold their hands and dance to the tune of one man called tinubu. The man juju dey him eyes I swear. You think Lagos is better? Try another power and see the difference. PDP ruled and some person said people was better until they lost power we saw that but PDP and APC are no difference worse and killer of Democracy. So if tinubu Lagos done die be that abi? Let's wake up and claim what is ours and not to be controlled by any one. Nigeria is for all and not for a few

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Is04970: 7:41am On Oct 07, 2018
Pivotal:

All Nigerians are not filled with bigoted Igbotic hate. Carry your hate to your mud enclave. Small time you will claim Hausa Fulani Ikwerre Yoruba Kanuri, Chinese, South African, Malays n more hate you not knowing that your father fed you from birth with irredeemable hate.
How can I like this post more than once?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by BabaO2: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2018
Ambode just started learning the game at the end of the match

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by jaxxy(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2018
seunmsg:

What is important is for them to work together to deliver the state during the general election and that is the message they are sending with this picture. Internal disagreement notwithstanding, they remain united in support of the party.

Ambode may have realized his many mistakes and is now correcting and working to support his party and it’s goal. Humility gives u sense. The primaries humbled him. Sanwolu also seems like a fine and intelligent gentleman who can deliver.

I support Apc for Lagos because of their performance.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by fasterwell(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2018
arewafederation:
Why is Fashola dressed like an area boy? cry

I love this spirit of sportsmanship... cool

Fashola is a man on many duties..

The hug Ambode gave Fashola was a way of telling him( Fashola) is indeed a man because where he ( Fashola ) fought and won, that him ( Ambodr ) tried it but lost

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Rubbiish(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2018
gurnam:

Leave all this your long story, just say you are disappointed that Ambode didn’t join PDP.

I still don’t know what he he stands to gain if he had join PDP, except satisfying wailers fantasies
This is not about PDP, but about hasty & irrational decisions...Was it PDP that called him mentally unstable on national tv?
I dont think any party will want an indecisive & untrusted fellow like Ambode...
If opposition parties should start capitalizing on this guy medical records, do u think he will ever be happy with Ambode? Nobody knew he was mentally unstable until Ambode said so on national TV & u are calling PDP...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by gurnam: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2018
BabaO2:

There is nothing that humbles a man than life personal experience.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by candygist: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2018
Rubbiish:

But Ambode said it & not d guy u quoted...So what is Ambode doing with a Lunatic & fake dollar spender?

So because ambode said it, means it is true. He internet is your friend bro. Do your own findings
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by sholatem(f): 7:47am On Oct 07, 2018
kYjelly2:

lol, so you want one party to rule lagos for 24 years

Why not just cancel Elections and Democracy in Lagos and crown Tinubu King or Oba or something
Be it 50 years of ruling,d question is,is Lagos developing?is APC working in Lagos? If Nigeria's development is equivalent to that Lagos,who cares how many years,What we need is development not number counting.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Corrinthians(m): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2018
Tinubu na Don abeg! cool

Hope this man is writing an autobiography. We need to tap from his knowledge when he's gone. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by kjhova(m): 7:51am On Oct 07, 2018
7figuresalary:
U get light for ur area

I hope you know that your Lord and Saviour GEJ privatised the electricity assets before he left office. It is not the job of the minister to give you "light" as you put it. Or is it the Minister of Communications that sends you call cards for your phone?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by candygist: 7:51am On Oct 07, 2018
arewafederation:

Why bring in Bill Gates if not for your inferiority mentality.

FYI, I would say worse if it were Bill Gates. angry

P. S: I'm a very big fan of Fashola... angry angry

I just came up with an example and nothing like inferiority mentality here . Try and be rational

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by gurnam: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2018
Rubbiish:

This is not about PDP, but about hasty & irrational decisions...Was it PDP that called him mentally unstable on national tv?
I dont think any party will want an indecisive & untrusted fellow like Ambode...
If opposition parties should start capitalizing on this guy medical records, do u think he will ever be happy with Ambode? Nobody knew he was mentally unstable until Ambode said so on national TV & u are calling PDP...

Where did Ambode tell you he is mentally unstable? Did you at all listen to the presser or you are only parroting the nonsense you read here?

Where as having medical issue turned to having mental issue? Who doesn’t have a medical issue and a medical history ? Even you have a medical issue and medical history locked in the files safe of an hospital.

This is the reason, most big people find it difficult to trust Nigeria hospitals with their medical files and therefore prefer patronizing hospitals abroad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Rubbiish(m): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2018
BabaO2:
Honestly...I just hope it isn't too late for him.
Wish he never said those things at the press conference...They were totally uncalled for...This hugging & befriending his opponent is something he should have done initially.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by wickedworld: 7:53am On Oct 07, 2018
Chai, oga fashola don over work himself o, he now looks old abi na old age catch up so quick

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by afrika(f): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2018
And these political big wigs have their children abroad being groomed like high breed dogs....

Some pucked up youths are going tribalistic
Religiously
Emotionally

Supporting these thieves !!

I cry for my people!!

I cry for Nigeria

Sometimes I don't blame these youths most times because they don't read news papers or listen to news. They are jet age children and hearsay n hunger is in their DNA now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2018
candygist:

If it was bill gate that dress like that you will call it simple dressing . Black man

Black man, dark brain indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by klax(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2018
This is one of the reason I respect the Yoruba a lot I've no regret saying this. I admire that spirit of understanding between them no matter how fierce is their grievances and misunderstanding in a matter of shortwhile you will see them together again moving on.

I must be honest I admire this gesture displayed by them all either facial or not the common goal is to Unite to make their land great I love that.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons / Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London / Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.