Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,953 members, 7,956,593 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. (62509 Views)

The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Valwarren: 8:49am On Oct 07, 2018
YORUBAS!
The number one hypocritical ethnic group in Nigeria.
They are laughing and hugging while their hearts are not clean towards each another.
And they will say that it's politicking ...
I rest my case.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Olatundextd(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2018
Omo see hug .. Ambode said bros am sorry for all your tree I pul in Lagos. grin grin angry
I knw this sonwo_olu is your work. Am really really sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Konisewu: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2018
arewafederation:

Why bring in Bill Gates if not for your inferiority mentality.

FYI, I would say worse if it were Bill Gates. angry

P. S: I'm a very big fan of Fashola... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by 989900: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2018
Babacele:
I missed you. you can be sure of that.

Thanks bro -- I dey hail o!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by 989900: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2018
7figuresalary:
U get light for ur area

19-21 hours daily.

We use pre-paid.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Basher8583: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2018
arewafederation:
Why is Fashola dressed like an area boy? cry

I love this spirit of sportsmanship... cool

So an area boy wears expensive shirts
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Basher8583: 8:56am On Oct 07, 2018
Valwarren:
YORUBAS!
The number one hypocritical ethnic group in Nigeria.
They are laughing and hugging while their hearts are not clean towards each another.
And they will say that it's politicking ...
I rest my case.
We are not like you guys from the obvious region.
We are sophisticated in our dealings.
The rules are clear. There's no hypocrisy here

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by 989900: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2018
7figuresalary:
[s]Shut up..He emphatically stated he'd fix power problems in six months..But it all grew worse...

Get ur facts right..OBJ pravatized Power and even at that power was stable compared to d failure we have now..

Now run along...IDIOT!![/s]
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by bassette(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2018
wallex1983:
I just love Fashola. A very large hearted man. Despised by many, but still playing his role well as the big brother.

Any thing like #godbrother?
I have always liked and respected Fashola irrespective of his party affiliation
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Zzyy(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2018
Bunch of old men. See Tinubus face
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by funnyteeth(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2018
Jokerman:
What's the failure Ambode doing here?

Take a good look at the photos again, the one you love so much is smiling with the one you hate so much while you are somewhere in your room in ogbomosho with an empty stomach hating on a politician as if they give a hoot about you.

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by frankmoney(m): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2018
babaolofin:

Ambode cannot move to any party without preparation. He is very experienced. The party machinery at the LSHA will impeach him.

Sanwoolu can never win Lagos election in 2019. An attempt would be made to manipulate the election like Osun which would lead to anarchy.

2015 election was highly rigged & MOSTLY aided by IBOS APARTHY having been discouraged by the Oba of Lagos instructions & threat to Ohaneze Ndigbo Council of Chiefs in Lagos directing Ibos to vote for Ambode instead of Jimi Agbaje. Most Ibos that would have voted refused to vote at all. Again, the fact that the election took two days in Lagos because election could not be completed on Saturday in some areas enabled APC & thugs to have a field day in those areas where the election was postponed.

Oba of Lagos, some elders & leaders of thoughts know in 2015 that APC would not have won Lagos if they keep quiet. I am 100% on the side of Oba of Lagos.

This time around, the APC governors believed so much in the power of the General at Aso Rock that if they field any candidate no matter how unpopular or lack of charisma he is, the candidate will win. Everybody knows Osun rerun was a regimental command instructed election. That is not democracy.

I know Lagos election would not be completed in one day in 2019 and there would be rerun or election spilling to the following day, Orile to Agbara, Isolo to LASU enroute Igando & Epe and other areas may not yield to instructions or threat from any Monarch in 2019. Salvador only moved to APC leaving behind IBO PDP supporters & financiers. Most of the Ambode supporters will not vote for APC.

The governorship election in Lagos is Agbaje versus APC + INEC in 2019, APC can never never win that election. It may leads to trouble.
lol APC can't win Lagos ? Lol , it's just like u saying pdp can't win rivers , oga talk another thing abeg
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by onatisi(m): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2018
Samade7:
Facial friendship
this is politics and nothing personal. politics is a game and ur opponent today can become ur ally tomorrow . so no good politician takes the game personal. reason why u see that before elections , there are many insults and abuses flying all around , once the game is over and a winner emerges , they all become friends again

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by AFONJACOW(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2018
only potopoto full Ambode head.... isi ezi
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by GreatMahmud: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2018
deomelo:

It is up to the voters, electorates and the good people of Lagos state to decide via the ballot boxes, not you ranting village abakaliki Igbos ranting without sense on the internet.

Btw, Tinubu is not responsible for your village ipob life or whatever pain, misery and backwardness your are suffering through in your ipob village

U and all those that like your comments are really consumed with frustration. If it pains u Lagos lagoon is not dried up yet. Ubanka!
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Eraddray(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2018
arewafederation:
Why is Fashola dressed like an area boy? cry

I love this spirit of sportsmanship... cool

must he dress in agbada like other polithiefians.. u're part of the reasons this people keep stealing from Nigerians ....keep life simple

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by hollywater: 9:43am On Oct 07, 2018
wallex1983:
I just love Fashola. A very large hearted man. Despised by many, but still playing his role well as the big brother.

Any thing like #godbrother?
Yeah playing his role as minister of darkness.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Otunba2004(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2018
deomelo:

It is up to the voters, electorates and the good people of Lagos state to decide via the ballot boxes, not you ranting village abakaliki Igbos ranting without sense on the internet.

Btw, Tinubu is not responsible for your village ipob life or whatever pain, misery and backwardness your are suffering through in your ipob village

omo oko ni e,, O ki nse omo ale bii awon omo ibo,, good reply, thump up for you sir.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by greggng: 10:12am On Oct 07, 2018
Infact I just wanna go to Tinubu school of politics..I don't know how he does this. Imagine bringing everyone on board while the gullible ones here are fighting calling themselves names like Igbo, afonja etc....the main fools are here
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by pally123: 10:21am On Oct 07, 2018
Samade7:
Facial friendship
Hearts like sharp daggers
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Simbrixton(m): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2018
arewafederation:

omo hausa se o wa ok?
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by somziency: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2018
Damage control. This shows the kind of poo these people hide under their smile.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Benekruku(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2018
seunmsg:
The party is fully united in Lagos. There is absolutely no chance for a divided house going into the general election. Sorry uncle Agbaje, you will lose again as usual.

Agbaje's loss is inevitable

And when the flat heads are supporting you, you bound to lose

Their support alone is a certification for defeat
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by bobogbola: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2018
candygist:

If it was bill gate that dress like that you will call it simple dressing . Black man
this guy u bad o.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Sleekfingers: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2018
kYjelly2:

lol, so you want one party to rule lagos for 24 years

Why not just cancel Elections and Democracy in Lagos and crown Tinubu King or Oba or something

Lets the other parties come now...abi, Apc say make them no contest? Pdp, sdp, anpp etc are there...abi, them no get credible candidate?
Anybody can vote for any candidate of their choice...i don't care if it is pdp etc. As long as the candidate is credible
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by opribo(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2018
Ambode will have the last laugh come 2019, dont ask me how, just wait and see.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by seangy4konji: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2018
arewafederation:

u r deceiving your self with this comment.you would not have said nothing if it were gates.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Greatzeus(m): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2018
kYjelly2:

lol, so you want one party to rule lagos for 24 years

Why not just cancel Elections and Democracy in Lagos and crown Tinubu King or Oba or something
Some states in the East have been ruled by PDP since 1999. Stop being bias,be objective in your assertions.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by candygist: 11:05am On Oct 07, 2018
bobogbola:
this guy u bad o.

Na God
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by ifeko1214(m): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
Humility has suddenly taken over Ambode
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by oyeb15: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
idamokoemmanuel:
if you were to be Ambode will you work for a lunatic and a fake dollar spender Sanwo Olu?
that's too harsh, can you address you Father in that manner?
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Epeegee(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
Baba fella said beast of no nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North / FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' / Meet Five Governors Who Allegedly Govern From Outside Their States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.