Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. (62278 Views)

The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by kjhova(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2018
Rubbiish:

This is not about PDP, but about hasty & irrational decisions...Was it PDP that called him mentally unstable on national tv?
I dont think any party will want an indecisive & untrusted fellow like Ambode...
If opposition parties should start capitalizing on this guy medical records, do u think he will ever be happy with Ambode? Nobody knew he was mentally unstable until Ambode said so on national TV & u are calling PDP...

You must realize how you have been left wondering in the dark here. Ambode claimed Sanwo underwent rehab at Gbagada General and you guys have ran to town with "mental". You have been conned.

Rehab has nothing to do with mental status. Besides, Gbagada General do not handle mental health cases as they are not equipped for such.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 07, 2018
kYjelly2:

lol, so you want one party to rule lagos for 24 years

Why not just cancel Elections and Democracy in Lagos and crown Tinubu King or Oba or something
Thank you. This coming election will shake them
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2018
Shut up..He emphatically stated he'd fix power problems in six months..But it all grew worse...

Get ur facts right..OBJ pravatized Power and even at that power was stable compared to d failure we have now..

Now run along...IDIOT!!
kjhova:

I hope you know that your Lord and Saviour GEJ privatised the electricity assets before he left office. It is not the job of the minister to give you "light" as you put it. Or is it the Minister of Communications that sends you call cards for your phone?
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Rubbiish(m): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2018
gurnam:

Where did Ambode tell you he is mentally unstable? Did you at all listen to the presser or you are only parroting the nonsense you read here?

Where as having medical issue turned to having mental issue? Who doesn’t have a medical issue and a medical history ? Even you have a medical issue and medical history locked in the files safe of an hospital.

This is the reason, most big people find it difficult to trust Nigeria hospitals with their medical files and therefore prefer patronizing hospitals abroad
Was it the hospital that said he wasn't fit to run lagos or Ambode?
This has nothing to do with our hospitals.
If Ambode was privy to his medical reports, do u think it was rational to divulge them on national tv?? All in a bid to discredit him?
Why did Ambode had to expose his medical issue?
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by erinalex: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2018
Samade7:
Facial friendship
u are now a mind reader ? Say the truth, that pix, saddened your hearts. Or what's ur concerns about the pix ? The amount of time and energy u spend on Tinubu and Lagos politics, spend 1/10 of it on your region and u will have a better place.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2018
rickyrex:
Well truth be told... Lagosians are still blind folded. A city of over a million plus still sit back and allow a man from osun abi na where that tinubu come from to dictate candidate for them. Those it mean that Lagos can not on it own pick candidate without been imposed. My worry is the level of educated men and powerful as well an ye still fold their hands and dance to the tune of one man called tinubu. The man juju dey him eyes I swear. You think Lagos is better? Try another power and see the difference. PDP ruled and some person said people was better until they lost power we saw that but PDP and APC are no difference worse and killer of Democracy. So if tinubu Lagos done die be that abi? Let's wake up and claim what is ours and not to be controlled by any one. Nigeria is for all and not for a few

Its you that needs to wake up from his slumber.
If the all you claim loves/likes tinubu, who are you to preach all this story above. Abeg go church!
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Rubbiish(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2018
kjhova:

You must realize how you have been left wondering in the dark here. Ambode claimed Sanwo underwent rehab at Gbagada General and you guys have ran to town with "mental". You have been conned.

Rehab has nothing to do with mental status. Besides, Gbagada General do not handle mental health cases as they are not equipped for such.
But Ambode said he wasn't fit govern lagos because of his medical issue?
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by semyman: 8:02am On Oct 07, 2018
arewafederation:
Why is Fashola dressed like an area boy? cry

I love this spirit of sportsmanship... cool

You well so, how he for dress?
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by sholatem(f): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2018
rickyrex:
Well truth be told... Lagosians are still blind folded. A city of over a million plus still sit back and allow a man from osun abi na where that tinubu come from to dictate candidate for them. Those it mean that Lagos can not on it own pick candidate without been imposed. My worry is the level of educated men and powerful as well an ye still fold their hands and dance to the tune of one man called tinubu. The man juju dey him eyes I swear. You think Lagos is better? Try another power and see the difference. PDP ruled and some person said people was better until they lost power we saw that but PDP and APC are no difference worse and killer of Democracy. So if tinubu Lagos done die be that abi? Let's wake up and claim what is ours and not to be controlled by any one. Nigeria is for all and not for a few
U are missing d point,Yoruba will always be Loyal to any1 that make life easy for them,Tinubu understand the game,yes he embezzle during his tenure but he Never fail to deliver in terms of developing Lagos,even when Obasanjo wants to destroy his achievements by holding on to Lagos allocation,he create another channel to get fund(tax)hard work pays he was able to achieve,all d successors he appoint after his tenure keep moving Lagos forward,despite ambode achievement Tinubu still believe he suppose to deliver more than he did,So u think he doesnt earn Yoruba's Trust? This is ilu Eko,Lasgidi,ile Yoruba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by hadura29(m): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2018
arewafederation:

If you had known Fashola, you would notice that he doesn't make life hard for himself. He is a free spirited man.

To me, he is the best thing that has come out of Lagos state..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by oyejideogunjumo: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2018
Reconciliation should be part of everybody. We meet to part and part to meet. Ambode hopefully has learnt better now
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Rubbiish(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2018
candygist:

So because ambode said it, means it is true. He internet is your friend bro. Do your own findings
Lol...Whether true or lie, but ambode said it.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by oluakin08: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2018
Samade7:
Facial friendship
. on your own view,. but what about the money in their pockets?? facial too??
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by ollah2: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2018
kYjelly2:

Why not just cancel Elections and Democracy in Lagos and crown Tinubu King or Oba or something

Well it's not one party that has been ruling Lagos. 4 parties have ruled Lagos.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Lordofthewest(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2018
I'm sure if ambode was igbo he would have burnt down the party by now,very selfish, tribalistic and sentimental bunch.
Pivotal:

All Nigerians are not filled with bigoted Igbotic hate. Carry your hate to your mud enclave. Small time you will claim Hausa Fulani Ikwerre Yoruba Kanuri, Chinese, South African, Malays n more hate you not knowing that your father fed you from birth with irredeemable hate.

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Chinny024(f): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2018
Tinubu wrappers... Abeg, tie them anyhow you like.. From bathroom to toilet....From parlor to bedroom... Democracy is doomed!!! cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by iamfromlagos(f): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2018
arewafederation:

Why bring in Bill Gates if not for your inferiority mentality.
FYI, I would say worse if it were Bill Gates. angry
P. S: I'm a very big fan of Fashola... angry angry
Lie Mohamed!
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Tundeobama(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2018
Chinny024:
Tinubu wrappers... Abeg, tie them anyhow you like.. From bathroom to toilet....From parlor to bedroom... Democracy is doomed!!! cry cry cry
but one party has being ruling your backward state like abia,ebonyi,enugu,delta and cross river but you can put your stinking mouth in a develop state like lagos where your ancestors want to live by all means.You people are jokers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Ogaga87(m): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2018
Printerscanner:

He is a Surulere boy. A clean, calm and collected highly educated area boy. A Lagos boy to the core. He is representing us well, a super minister managing three ministries effectively while some mumu ministers cannot even manage one well.

Did you actually scanned your words before posting, I fear you do..
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by OgahBohz: 8:20am On Oct 07, 2018
989900:

Extremely hardworking men don't have time for 'Agbadas', ties, etc.

being hard-working is good enough..
extremely hard-working is....DEATH!
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by asiwajub(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2018
..... Ambode is learning how to be a good party man in a hard way

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by gurnam: 8:27am On Oct 07, 2018
Rubbiish:

Was it the hospital that said he wasn't fit to run lagos or Ambode?
This has nothing to do with our hospitals.
If Ambode was privy to his medical reports, do u think it was rational to divulge them on national tv?? All in a bid to discredit him?
Why did Ambode had to expose his medical issue?

Now that we are clear that having medical issue is not having mental issue as you will want to think.

Yeah, Ambode goofed in that momentarily lack of comportment and loss of presence of mind, however that doesn’t still tell us that BOS is not ready and fit.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Youngsage: 8:27am On Oct 07, 2018
I thought he said Sanwo had mental issues and is not fit to lead? Politicians and their double mouth

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by frankmoney(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2018
I thought pdp members said ambode would defect and become their candidate
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by rickyrex(m): 8:38am On Oct 07, 2018
sholatem:

U are missing d point,Yoruba will always be Loyal to any1 that make life easy for them,Tinubu understand the game,yes he embezzle during his tenure but he Never fail to deliver in terms of developing Lagos,even when Obasanjo wants to destroy his achievements by holding on to Lagos allocation,he create another channel to get fund(tax)hard work pays he was able to achieve,all d successors he appoint after his tenure keep moving Lagos forward,despite ambode achievement Tinubu still believe he suppose to deliver more than he did,So u think he doesnt earn Yoruba's Trust? This is ilu Eko,Lasgidi,ile Yoruba
well you might be right, he might have foresight to look out for credible candidate. But I feel there should be a collective choice of candidate not been imposed by one person. I can put it to you that does traditional rulers that are supporting him might be well compsated with a Ghana must must go for them to be loyal to him. I feel Lagos should try something different you never might tell the secret be hinding my this tinubu led administration. I feel Lagos should have gone bigger than what it is today. If the resources earned are properly channelled. You can tell that if you remove traffic from the road in less than 1:30 minutes you will round Lagos. Meaning all this short distance road and bridged constructed to deceive us that they are working compare to what they earned as internal revenue and federal allocation, it will shock you to know that half of the Money is been shared to pilot the affair of APC and to enrich some person.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by kjhova(m): 8:39am On Oct 07, 2018
7figuresalary:
Shut up..He emphatically stated he'd fix power problems in six months..But it all grew worse...

Get ur facts right..OBJ pravatized Power and even at that power was stable compared to d failure we have now..

Now run along...IDIOT!!

A mouth foaming with shattaps and idiyats with not much sense coming from it is most unfortunate to engage with.

To suggest that OBJ sealed the electricity privatization deals also show acute lack of access to facts or worse still deliberate delusion, whichever.

Really wish you were smart enough to engage with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by rickyrex(m): 8:39am On Oct 07, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Its you that needs to wake up from his slumber.
If the all you claim loves/likes tinubu, who are you to preach all this story above. Abeg go church!
until some youth like you stops allowing themselves to be deceived with a cup of rice and 1000 naira notes. Nigeria will be great
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by kjhova(m): 8:41am On Oct 07, 2018
Rubbiish:

But Ambode said he wasn't fit govern lagos because of his medical issue?

Same Ambode later told you that the man is fit and that he will support a smooth transmission to him.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by bewla(m): 8:43am On Oct 07, 2018
Samade7:
Facial friendship
back stabber
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2018
frankmoney:
I thought pdp members said ambode would defect and become their candidate

Ambode cannot move to any party without preparation. He is very experienced. The party machinery at the LSHA will impeach him.

Sanwoolu can never win Lagos election in 2019. An attempt would be made to manipulate the election like Osun which would lead to anarchy.

2015 election was highly rigged & MOSTLY aided by IBOS APARTHY having been discouraged by the Oba of Lagos instructions & threat to Ohaneze Ndigbo Council of Chiefs in Lagos directing Ibos to vote for Ambode instead of Jimi Agbaje. Most Ibos that would have voted refused to vote at all. Again, the fact that the election took two days in Lagos because election could not be completed on Saturday in some areas enabled APC & thugs to have a field day in those areas where the election was postponed.

Oba of Lagos, some elders & leaders of thoughts know in 2015 that APC would not have won Lagos if they keep quiet. I am 100% on the side of Oba of Lagos.

This time around, the APC governors believed so much in the power of the General at Aso Rock that if they field any candidate no matter how unpopular or lack of charisma he is, the candidate will win. Everybody knows Osun rerun was a regimental command instructed election. That is not democracy.

I know Lagos election would not be completed in one day in 2019 and there would be rerun or election spilling to the following day, Orile to Agbara, Isolo to LASU enroute Igando & Epe and other areas may not yield to instructions or threat from any Monarch in 2019. Salvador only moved to APC leaving behind IBO PDP supporters & financiers. Most of the Ambode supporters will not vote for APC.

The governorship election in Lagos is Agbaje versus APC + INEC in 2019, APC can never never win that election. It may leads to trouble.
Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2018
kYjelly2:

Lol. But its ok for some states in usa to be governed by a political party for soo many years? Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. by malakaimoscondo: 8:48am On Oct 07, 2018
arewafederation:

which sportmanship.dont u knw human nature again?this is for the public only if u can see through ambode heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London / BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.