Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) (57066 Views)

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins / Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

How is it that you still cannot tell the difference between Abuse and Insult despite my correcting you earlier?

At least try and wail in an educated manner abeg
ohk Mr zombie.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by gentlegenius(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2018
mfm04622:

Did Saraki ever claimed to be Yoruba to you? Where?
To be frank with you, Bukola Saraki is a yoruba man, though he comes from the middle belt. He comes from the yoruba part of Kwara state. I guess the PDP delegates are afraid that he might not get the votes of the hausa people in the core northern States. This is because most of the uncivilized voters in Nigeria vote based on tribal and religious sentiments.

4 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by modath(f): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2018
pkbams:

can PDP buy vote to win in kastina? it just shows that his (Aregbe) people have rejected him and his party

Vote & show... then compromised party agents. wink
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Mandynews(f): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2018
NO VOTE YET FOR JANG Over 80 percent of the votes have been sorted so far and Jonah Jang is yet to get any. His ballot box remains empty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2018
Mandynews:
NO VOTE YET FOR JANG Over 80 percent of the votes have been sorted so far and Jonah Jang is yet to get any. His ballot box remains empty.
Jang is analogue just like Buhari. He came there for two things, either to fool himself or to balance equation.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by mfm04622: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2018
gentlegenius:

To be frank with you, Bukola Saraki is a yoruba man, though he comes from the middle belt. He comes from the yoruba part of Kwara state. I guess the PDP delegates are afraid that he might not get the votes of the hausa people in the core northern States. This is because most of the uncivilized voters in Nigeria vote based on tribal and religious sentiments.

I asked a question. You have not answered. What you said is your opinion. I will ask it again. Have you heard or seen or read where Saraki claimed to be Yoruba?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by johndanny(m): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2018
Mandynews:
Lolz funny

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by modath(f): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2018
Mandynews:

All Jang wants is "presidential aspirant" tacked to his name, e nor really send ,doubt he even embarked on any dollar rain at all.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by GavelSlam: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2018
mfm04622:

I asked a question. You have not answered. What you said is your opinion. I will ask it again. Have you heard or seen or read where Saraki claimed to be Yoruba?

The name Bukola doesnt sound Efik.

To make it more interesting, he's the son of Olusola.

3 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by livelymatilda22: 9:54am On Oct 07, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by mfm04622: 9:55am On Oct 07, 2018
GavelSlam:

The name Bukola doesnt sound Efik.

To make it more interesting, he's the son of Olusola.

You see!

In Ilorin, there are Fulani and Yoruba in Ilorin. All children born are given Yoruba as middle name. That is the normal thing. Doesn't matter if the child is from Yoruba or Fulani side. Also, all speak Yoruba. No matter the side they are from.

So I still ask. Have you ever heard, seen or read where Saraki claim to be Yoruba?
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by icon02(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2018
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Buterflyle0: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2018
gentlegenius:

Saraki is not Yoruba. He himself is claiming Fulani but the core Fulani know him to be some sort of outcast.

He is neither Yoruba nor Fulani and no matter how hard he tried to sell himself, only kwara remained his strong point but as far as north and SW are concerned, he is not welcome

3 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Rilwayne001: 9:59am On Oct 07, 2018
icon02:
BREAKING....

If you really believe that post was from Dino, then you must be really a slowpoke. shocked sad

3 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by GavelSlam: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2018
mfm04622:

You see!

In Ilorin, there are Fulani and Yoruba in Ilorin. All children born are given Yoruba as middle name. That is the normal thing. Doesn't matter if the child is from Yoruba or Fulani side. Also, all speak Yoruba. No matter the side they are from.

So I still ask. Have you ever heard, seen or read where Saraki claim to be Yoruba?

Dem no see Effiong or Idongesit to call themselves?

I wonder why?
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by gentlegenius(m): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2018
mfm04622:

Chairman... What do you think you are displaying to the world by asking if a man named BUKOLA OLUSOLA SARAKI has ever claimed to be Yoruba?
If someone ask you if a man called Emenike Nwachukwu has ever claimed to be from Igbo, what will be your reply?

Bros... You can claim another city or country, but you cannot claim another tribe.

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Mmlanrehh(m): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2018
Saraki is looking nervous.. could it be what am thinking

3 Likes

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by senatordave1(m): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2018
chigoizie7:

and u call that an election?

I am still wondering why ekiti and osun states elections were not concluded in 3 hrs since it was also conducted ward by ward per say.

the worst thing you can do to urself is to lie to yourself. the primaries have come and gone, APC have done what they want. but lieing to urself? u see black and called it white? hmmmm, u think u are doing me? u are doing urself because ee no concern me. peace
What will be your fate after buhari wins

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by livelymatilda22: 10:03am On Oct 07, 2018
Mmlanrehh:
Can't APC supporters just stay off PDP platform at least this their primary why are u guys obsessed about who ever wins since u know PMB is the anointed candidate. I see no reason you all should be scared AF about who ever emerge as the Presidential candidate of PDP
Same way you people disturbed their thread during the Lagos Apc Governorship primary. .So stop crying grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Koralords: 10:03am On Oct 07, 2018
icon02:
BREAKING....
Hope this is true it's only atiku or kwankwaso that can give Buhari a good ride,tambuwal would not win even his lg and south west would never vote for him
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by gentlegenius(m): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2018
mfm04622:

You see!

Guy... Make a brief research about the yoruba race and you'll see that they live in many parts of the world, not only the south western part of Nigeria.
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by haffaze777(m): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2018
Koralords:

Hope this is true it's only atiku or kwankwaso that can give Buhari a good ride,tambuwal would not win even his lg and south west would never vote for him
and south west will vote for either Atiku or Kwakwaso right?

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Mmlanrehh(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2018
livelymatilda22:

Same way you people disturbed their thread during the Lagos Apc Governorship primary. .So stop crying grin

I pray for tears of joy for my self and loved ones ... Oga what my own with ur yeye politics . I only tend to support good Governance

1 Like

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by mfm04622: 10:07am On Oct 07, 2018
gentlegenius:

Guy... Make a brief research about the yoruba race and you'll see that they live in many parts of the world, not only the south western part of Nigeria.

What research! I am Yoruba! Just answer my question
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by gentlegenius(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2018
GavelSlam:

I wonder why?
Don't mind him...
By the way... Ami nkere Idongesit. Afo kere die?
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by mfm04622: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2018
GavelSlam:

I wonder why?

Go read about Ilorin city and you will know why. Yoruba is the Lingua Franca for the city. Reason any child have Yoruba name
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by icon02(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2018
Koralords:

Just as much as I hope that will be the situation in a few hours time, a quick review of that picture makes me doubt the authenticity.
It was screenshot at about 8.09 am, if he was so sure about that as earlier as then, everyone would have known by now.
I don't also think he'll congratulate a winner outside his support camp that early.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Dhugal: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2018
gentlegenius:

Chairman... What do you think you are displaying to the world by asking if a man named BUKOLA OLUSOLA SARAKI has ever claimed to be Yoruba?
If someone ask you if a man called Emenike Nwachukwu has ever claimed to be from Igbo, what will be your reply?

Bros... You can claim another city or country, but you cannot claim another tribe.
He is Abubakar Olubukola Saraki,not Bukola Olusola.
Small small dey lie na
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Koralords: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2018
haffaze777:
and south west will vote for either Atiku or Kwakwaso right?

I mean they would get more votes than him especially atiku ...in as much as I don't like Buhari or want him to win the sad truth is that he would still win
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by tuniski: 10:12am On Oct 07, 2018
mfm04622:

Is this a question? Will Buhari have to vow to being fulani or Wike swear to being Igbo abi Dino claim yoruba?
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by Deltayankeeboi: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2018
Sap0:
ohk Mr zombie.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) by mfm04622: 10:14am On Oct 07, 2018
gentlegenius:

When the person comes from Ilorin, I will ask!

Let me tell you a little story. In the University, a friend of a friend was talking with someone and somebody called him "you this Fulani boy"! I corrected the person saying he is not Fulani, he is Yoruba. The guy scolded me and asked if he has ever told me he is Yoruba! This is a boy with Yoruba name, speak Yoruba, moved with Yoruba guys. He asked me if I know his surname. I said yes. He asked me the meaning in Yoruba. It has no meaning. He informed me, it means "Warrior" in Fulfude. He taught me you don't assume, especially in Ilorin. If in doubt, ask the person. Reason I am asking if Saraki has ever claimed to be Yoruba. Just a question. Don't assume like me please.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) / Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) / SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.