Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,531 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike (3895 Views)

"Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara / Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials / Uproar In Rivers Over Wike’s ₦500 Million Donation To Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by Antipob777(f): 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Breaking News

Voilence looms in Rivers, as "operation kick Wike out" an APC lunched four days mass protest led by the transportaion Minister himself Chibuike Amaechi begins on Monday - thursday 4th - 7 March 2019.

Please those of us on the roads should be mindful and security conscious while walking, in case of anachy don't run on the roads rather take cover on safe place until it's safe to avoid stray bullets.

Please be safe!!!

They will gather at Isaac Boro park every morning from 9: am daily

More update soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by Nwodosis(m): 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
I was mocking an ardent APC supporter with the court judgment and he told me to watch out for their onslaught from tomorrow being 4th of march.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by blujoi(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Shameless idiots. I have lost every iota of respect for Amaechi........he's ego will be his unmaking one day

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by citizenY(m): 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nwodosis:
;Fa

Please people should curtail their movements o. Only the absolutely necessary movements o. please please.
Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
OK na, I just fear for the innocent people
Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
OK na, I just fear for the innocent people
grin wike the wicked will use their head to make stone.

I know river people wouldn't be that stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Beninmann:
grin wike the wicked will use their head to make stone.

I know river people wouldn't be that stupid
I tell you, wike has the "we die here" mentality

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by DeProfCafe: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
Is this suppose to be a campaign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by Birdyclear: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
It shall never be well with Amaechi and all APC supporters that are supporting this bloodshed that Amaechi is doing in Rivers all because he wants power by all means

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by DeProfCafe: 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
A
Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by DeProfCafe: 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
Is this suppose to be a campaign

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by Chuksyno(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Saint Amaechi again? Thank God I have relocated from Rivers of Blood tey tey

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by Jessyjack(f): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ameachi Will end up like Akpabio did.... he will be disgraced out of politics like saraki.... stupid ugly being!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by Ziel20: 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lagos is fast becoming Syria. Violence on the rise.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by luckyelems(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
he should come with his federal myth and his gun runers ,we have mechanism in place to coattail him.
Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by arrestdarrester: 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
APC gunning for a one party State again?

To prove to all that this is not the case, they should allow Operation Kick Out Tyrants in Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by Antipob777(f): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mods please kindly move this news to FP it's true.
Try to save some lives tomorrow
Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by sundayoga(m): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
angry
WikeMustGo! Yes I agree but that should be after his 2nd term

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by Harry00(m): 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
angry not in my state
Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by obonujoker(m): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lolssss..... Banana republic
Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by otokx(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nothing should take me to that axis till further notice.
Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by phase1: 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
APC won't be fielding any candidate in the rivers elections, so why are interested in causing mayhem.
Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by respect80(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Amaechi, a foolll grown man with the brain of a toadler(toad) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by obibest2016: 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nwodosis:
I was mocking an ardent APC supporter with the court judgment and he told me to watch out for their onslaught from tomorrow being 4th of march.

If you are looking for quality animation and programming services kindly contact obibest technologies.
Obibest technologies delivers quality animation and programming services such as:
Website development
Web app development
Software development
3d animation
Video editing
Visual effects
Motion graphics

Re: Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike by AfonjaConehead: 7:34am On Mar 06, 2019
Will the military/police allow this if it was a protest march against an Apc government?
Why don't they kick Wike out thru the ballot?
The Yoruba people must stone for their sons in inventing the demonic Apc of a party of blood.
God shall visit you all in His wrath and speak to you all in His sore displeasure

(1) (Reply)

US Military Had Advance Warning Of Iranian Ballistic Missile Attack / Eastern Security Network Release New Photos Of Nigeria Soldiers In The Forest / Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.