Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. (1527 Views)

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job / There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 17, 2019
Please if you have a job in Owerri
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:05am On Apr 17, 2019
Format
Mk ur broda cum n learn market lyk Mi
Shade full everywer for awada even mgbuka obosi
I cn Neva find work
Ur broda na lazy person
Igbo boy no dey fork up

6 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. by Or11: 7:05am On Apr 17, 2019
Keep waiting for a job to come to you on a platter of Gold, don’t go and start sending CVs you hear. Be there begging online for job under the pretense of your imaginary “sister”.Those that got jobs online have two heads abi. Nonsense. Lazy boy.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 17, 2019
The person above me... Savage reply...

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. by opparadise: 7:30am On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2019
Can anyone help me with some money? Or can anyone help me with something I can do to make money? I know that it is not a permanent solution but I need to eat fish so as to have enough strength to learn to fish.
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 17, 2019
Fool.
opparadise:
Uncle, go and work hard to get a job and quit the 'sister' guise of a thing, it stinks; female disguise won't get you a job.

Very uncreative, lad.

If you are tired, then get into sth more comfortable like dying.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2019
christschild:
Please if you have a job in Owerri, please help before we lose him. He has a bsc in physics and has 9-10 years working experience. He has also completed his nysc. He's a strong hustler, determined and well groomed. Please i dont want him to die. Thanks n God bless everyone reading this.

This is how to reach us: 09025043198

Is that your personal number? Just asking
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Is that your personal number? Just asking
No, his
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. by captainking(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2019
christschild:
Please if you have a job in Owerri, please help before we lose him. He has a bsc in physics and has 9-10 years working experience. He has also completed his nysc. He's a strong hustler, determined and well groomed. Please i dont want him to die. Thanks n God bless everyone reading this.

Is he currently sitting idle at home> if yes..the he needs to go start from somewhere..teaching always works out...from where ever he starts, with time he wil grow to exceed where he wass...let him not just be idle,...
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
captainking:

Is he currently sitting idle at home> if yes..the he needs to go start from somewhere..teaching always works out...from where ever he starts, with time he wil grow to exceed where he wass...let him not just be idle,...

Thanks for ur input.. he's not sitting idle tho. still applying for jobs here n there, and also submitting proposals to schools cos he makes uniforms in bulk. Its just that he wants a stable job.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. by rummmy: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
christschild:

call Ngige, the minister for labour and productivity
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
rummmy:
call Ngige, the minister for labour and productivity

You play with everything..smh
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
christschild:

No, his
my guy jeffcheddy I know the hustle is real and desperation will make us try every stunt but don't you think honesty comes first before anything ?
how many "F'' accounts do you have?
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
my guy jeffcheddy I know the hustle is real and desperation will make us try every stunt but don't you think honesty comes first before anything ?
how many "F'' accounts do you have?

Please stop all these childish behavior.You also need a job,so why are u commenting trash on this thread.

Need Of A Job In Kwara State by
FatherCHRISTMAS : 10:10am On Mar 24
Tomorrow is another Monday please i need someone to assist me with better employment opportunity in Kwara State. I hardly come by job advertisement from kwara state.
Ps I graduated in 2016 and finished my nysc in 2017

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
christschild:

Please stop all these childish behavior.You also need a job,so why are u commenting trash on this thread

Need Of A Job In Kwara State by
FatherCHRISTMAS : 10:10am On Mar 24
Tomorrow is another Monday please i need someone to assist me with better employment opportunity in Kwara State. I hardly come by job advertisement from kwara state.
Ps I graduated in 2016 and finished my nysc in 2017[/quote]

christschild:

Please stop all these childish behavior.You also need a job,so why are u commenting trash on this thread.
if you read the post properly I stated that I need a better job not that am currently not working. But out of your dishonesty and fear, you assumed that I was trying to expose you.
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
if you read the post properly I stated that I need a better job not that am currently not working. But out of your dishonesty and fear, you assumed that I was trying to expose you.

Please mind your business!
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
christschild:

Please mind your business!
jeffcheddy I asked you a question .. It's a simple question.
How many "F" monikers do you have?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. by Tofax: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
Or11:
Keep waiting for a job to come to you on a platter of Gold, don’t go and start sending CVs you hear. Be there begging online for job under the pretense of your imaginary “sister”.Those that got jobs online have two heads abi. Nonsense. Lazy boy.

I wonder how some people reason. if you don't have any reasonable input why demoralise him the more. do you know whether he has submitted uncountable CV's before he adopt this method. So,if he don't submit his CV online he is Lazy? The truth and reality in Nigeria is that there're millions of people chasing few available jobs. Getting a 70K job in Nigeria is now a testimony.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. by Or11: 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
Tofax:

I wonder how some people reason. if you don't have any reasonable input why demoralise him the more. do you know whether he has submitted uncountable CV's before he adopt this method. So,if he don't submit his CV online he is Lazy? The truth and reality in Nigeria is that there're millions of people chasing few available jobs. Getting a 70K job in Nigeria is now a testimony.

There are many people of out the millions I mentioned that has gotten jobs online and these jobs pay more than 70k a month. No pun intended but you sound like part of the millions of Nigerians who are waiting for heaven to open up and give you an employment letter. Instead of spending hours on Nairaland talking trash, go on google and do your research. For instance, Russian Army recruit foreigners into their Army regardless of their nationality or background. UBA recruits bankers under 27 yrs with OND regularly with zero connections, just send your CV to their HR unit and you will be called for an examination, pass the exam, do well in the interview and you are employed.
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. by elvhinzey(m): 3:06am On Apr 18, 2019
I do understand your brother's plight; but first thing(s) first.

He should change his mindset about this "White Collar Job" or whatever colour job.

Personally, my advice is that, he should use the profit he acquired from his 'Uniform Bulk Supply' (UBS) to commence an intensive training on Forex trading.

Forex has nothing to do with Nigeria's economy.

It is profitable.

PS: It's an opinion NOT conviction.

"We have to do the things we don't want to do just to get what we want"
Anonymous.
Re: Please Help! My Brother Is Thinking Suicide Because Of No Job. by Bridget95(f): 6:33am On Apr 18, 2019
christschild:

morethan 87million Nigerians are jobless they consol themselves with reading stuffs on Nairaland. Let your brother look for what he can sell or service to render or learn a trade.NUC is busy accrediting an additional 303 universities to the many already operating in the country ,they failed to ask themselves where the millions they are graduating will find work.instead of opening factories and industries, we are opening universities.

(1) (Reply)

Male Receptionist Needed Urgently / Job Interview / You Can Make MONEY Per Hour On Selbolt Platform By Just Running Errands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.