Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters (38243 Views)

Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet / Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together / Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by FriendNG: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
fk001:
Nice shot's

But I don't like her

Y u go like her when u already see Fulani wey better pass her 4 Adamawa and Shuwa Arab for Borno.
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by fk001(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
FriendNG:

Y u go like her when u already see Fulani wey better pass her 4 Adamawa and Shuwa Arab for Borno.

Lol Mutumina kenan :DD

How is everything.

Kaji Wazirin Adamawa yaci primaries ko.
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by FriendNG: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
fk001:

Lol Mutumina kenan :DD

How is everything.

Kaji Wazirin Adamawa yaci primaries ko.

I am happy for him. But he cannot defeat Buhari.
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by Nayak100: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
luminouz:
Make we hear word!! Too decent Where u dey live to say such They can pretend for Africa
lol. you Don talk am finish
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by Nayak100: 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
spirul77:
moral of the story-----you can still be beautiful without exposing your boobs and asses
totally!!
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by Awaitingkopa(f): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
FriendNG:

Which 1 be Awusa wit ur Yoruba "H" factor. Both in spelling and pronunciation it's called Hausa
kill urself oloshi
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by ezinnefashionst(f): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by julietm123: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
IME1:
Na all this kain things dey make front page, shior
Fine ladies sha undecided
funky nyariyas
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by fk001(m): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
FriendNG:

I am happy for him. But he cannot defeat Buhari.

Thats what i am thinking initially.

Even if Buhari will win, it will not be an easy win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by Owaincouncil: 7:32am On Oct 08, 2018
Avedonn:
Perhaps the word pretty has another meaning if not, I didn't see anything pretty in the picture.

Rahama is just like any ordinary average lady. She's not that pretty It's all foundation and make up.
z

May God open your eyes bro by removing the veil covering it. Amen
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by Chocolatesauce(f): 8:18am On Oct 08, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Northern girls are too decent I swear! grin
Not into the “SLAYING” madness and cosmetic-architecture! cheesy

Pretty things! kiss
who told you they're decent?come to Kano state and see..Bayero University to be precise...
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by luminouz(m): 8:32am On Oct 08, 2018
QuestionMark910:

Point of correction. These are not Hausa ladies. Rahama Sadau is not Hausa
N what are they??
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by luminouz(m): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2018
Chocolatesauce:

who told you they're decent?come to Kano state and see..Bayero University to be precise...
Tell me something jor...
Update me...those girls bad gan eh

Looks at her dp: shocked

U in kano?? For God's sakes...why d pretty ones far from me na!

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by KanwuliaMama: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2018
Chocolatesauce:

I don’t doubt that. But they do have some moments of sanity. wink

Unlike our “Southern Sisters”!
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by Chocolatesauce(f): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2018
luminouz:
Tell me something jor... Update me...those girls bad gan eh
Looks at her dp: shocked
U in kano?? For God's sakes...why d pretty ones far from me na!
Choi eyah...#lolz
Re: Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters by luminouz(m): 10:29am On Oct 18, 2018
Chocolatesauce:

Choi eyah...#lolz
kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does / Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend / Illuminati Members Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.