Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State (6316 Views)

Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola / We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram / Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2010
snowdrops:

correct me if i am wrong, the article is reported by a charity called Release whose aim is to defend persecuted Christians world wide. But there are always two sides to a story. It would be nice to hear from an official source or a verifiable eye witness.
increasing fragility of the security situation in the area may have warranted restriction on reporting. . .such headline only triggers counter-attacks vice-versa.so the report may not be fake afterall
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by ud4u: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2010
What can we do to these illitrates, had it been that this incidents happens to be in the South, the Northerners would have revolted but now that it happens in the North, nothing is been done about it.
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by jorem(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2010
I belief this People must be after something else, they are only using religion to cover up. This is sad!
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by TheClown: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2010
Gentlemen, this thing is all over the world, Islam must seek to destroy whatever is not hers. Last Friday, on the 9th 0f July, a professor's arm was cut-off and thrown away in the city of Cochin in India, where Islam is in the minority. Reason; his question paper was questionable as regards Islamic believe. Truth is, the world is blind to all these, no one wants to hurt feeling by saying the truth. In a religion where sheiks ask their followers to strive to become matters in the course of killing another innocent man calls for caution. A sheik in Kashmir asked for this from his followers over the weekend in response to the crisis in Srinagar. Nothing surprises me anymore concerning these people. Not only in Nigeria, the story is the same all over the world. In fact if my brother becomes a Muslim today, I know I've lost him because he can take my life tomorrow without blinking an eyelid.
I await your condemnations in response to this post, bring it on!
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by snowdrops(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2010
The Clown:

I await your condemnations in response to this post, bring it on!
Why do you call yourself the clown?
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by vinmol: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2010
so these anmals in human skin have started again?, i dnt blame them the people at the helms of affairs know the culprits, one thing i know is that even when it seems evil is triumphing, goodness always supersedes all, GOd's judgement is coming, the dead chldren in the last Jos crisis blood is not forgotten, the blood of the innocent is crying out for justice, and Nairalanders watchout for justice!!!!it is coming really soon.
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by Jarus(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2010
This is sad and most condemnable.
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by TheClown: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2010
@Snowdrops

A Clown makes people happy, he is also seen by all to be happy. From that view point, I'm The Clown.

Why do you call yourself snowdrop?
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by spicyhoney(f): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2010
I wonder if there can ever be peace in this country. My only advice is that the christians living in these WAR ZONE states that are not non indigenes should relocate elswhere cause these people are so unpredictable.
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2010
When you about to start heaving a sight of relief, they strikes again.

Aren't these fellows tired of seeing hot blood flowing.

Now am beginning to get immuned to this type of news. The question is not even when, it is now where next.
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by snowdrops(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2010
The Clown:

@Snowdrops

A Clown makes people happy, he is also seen by all to be happy. From that view point, I'm The Clown.

Why do you call yourself snowdrop?

Snow falls, Rain drops. I am a metaphor. I am the elements. The force of nature. I could be cold and chilly or warm and savage. Yet i am needed to maintain existence. The existence of NL maybe wink
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by gflex(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2010
if i have my way i would rost those culprits like barbeque and feed them to the beast of the sky, huff, wicked peupl. angry
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by hakanai(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2010
Jos: Again, Cattle Rustlers Attack Riyom
From Seriki Adinoyi in Jos, 07.06.2010

Cattle rustlers from neighbouring communities in Kaduna state, on Sunday invaded Ganawuri area of Riyom local government area of Plateau state and made away with yet to be known cattle after unleashing terror on the people of the area.

Spokesperson of the military Special Task Force (STF), Lt. Col. Kingsley Umoh, who confirmed the attack said  “about 140 cows were recovered, one of the bandits sustained gunshot wounds while six others including a woman were arrested and they have been handed over to the State CID for investigations”.

In a press statement, Umoh urged the residents of Jos and its environs to be calm, assuring that the Task Force is on top of the situation. He urged them to report any suspicious persons or activities to the relevant authority.
He said “On Sunday 4 July, 2010 at about 12.30pm, bandits numbering about 200, some armed with automatic weapons and shot guns, while others with machetes, spears, bows and arrows invaded and attacked Ganawuri and its environs in Riyom local government area of Plateau state.

“The bandits are suspected to be cattle rustlers from neighbouring communities in Chiwar, Kaura local government area of Kaduna State. Several houses were torched, property looted and over a hundred cows stolen, one local herdsman was killed while two are still missing as a result of this mindless attack”.

The STF advised residents to remain calm and not take laws into their hands . He described the event as “purely criminal and an isolated incident that does not relate to or have bearing with any other." According to him, "the STF is on top of the situation but residents are to report suspicious persons or activities to the relevant authority”.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Religion Today Summaries - July 8, 2010
Compiled & Edited by Crosswalk Editorial Staff

Daily briefs of the top Christian news and persecution stories impacting believers around the world.

In today's edition:

* Eight Christians Killed in Nigerian Muslim Attacks
* Barna Study Examines Group Expressions of Faith
* Worldwide Prayer Chain Begins for Eritrean Christians
* India: Extremists Use Anti-Conversion Laws to Victimize Pastors

Eight Christians Killed in Nigerian Muslim Attacks

Nigeria's religious communities continue to strike each other with sporadic violence, Worthy News reports. Christians in two states of Nigeria are mourning the killings of at least eight Christian believers. "On the night of July 3, several Muslims attacked Kizachi village in Kaduna State and killed five Christians, including a primary school teacher and mother of six children. The Muslims also burned down five Christian homes," said International Christian Concern (ICC). According to ICC, police stopped protecting the village on July 2 as the government failed to pay their salaries. There was no immediate comment from Nigerian police. The second attack on July 4 happened near the violence-riddled city of Jos, when 200 Muslims armed with guns and machetes stormed Ganawuri community, allegedly killing three Christians.

^^^^^
i think this is an officical picture of the incidence.we have become so low.may the Almighty help us.
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by benabbey(m): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2010
Somebody say until enough dies. Hope part of the enough will not be your blood brother or relations. Violent in the name of God, religions is the highest foolishness. If Allah, Yaweh, Jehovah is God let him fight for himself. Please stop defending God or Allah.
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by nopuqeater: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2010
New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State
« on: Yesterday at 11:31:32 PM »  

New attacks on Christians in Kaduna state  
Posted: Sunday, July 11, 2010 12:57 pm

At least seven people, including a mother of six, have been killed by Islamic militants in Nigeria's Kaduna state just four months after attacks left more than 500 dead in neighbouring Plateau.

The charity Release International, which serves persecuted Christians around the world, is calling on the new Nigerian president to ensure greater protection for vulnerable Christians of all denominations in the country.

Partners of Release say that armed men in military uniform shot dead seven Christians in Kizachi Dawai Chawai, Kaduna state, on July 3.
I hate to read about any loss of lives, caused on the shoulders of religion, ethnic differences or any reason for that matter. It is no fair on the lives of the the innocents. Although this atrocity happened in Nigeria, for over a week now, no mainstream Nigerian News Organization made any report on it, yet? Whats their job, except to report the news to the masses, as ears and eyes of the people, even when the people are not there on site to see or hear it? Are all the Nigerian news organizations owned, operated or allies of the "Muslims north", since we have turned this "alleged incidence" to [the illiterate] Muslim North against the defenseless Christian North? A country where a publisher is seeking publicity so much so that he pays 1 Million USD just to peep at a pair of breasts on an american musician, a less attractive breasts than what  he would have found on the chest of his bride, born, and bred in that country that gave him the funds he blew, yet he could not have sent a team of reporters to investigate? Whats Nigerian media coming to, or is there a reason we dont have them reporting this tragedy? I am dumbfounded.

The gunmen surrounded the village at about 8.30pm and began shooting indiscriminately. The dead included a primary school teacher and a mother of six. Five others were taken to hospital with gunshot wounds.

The following day, assailants wielding guns and machetes attacked Ganawuri, a village near Jos, in neighbouring Plateau state. The Jos area was the scene of brutal violence against Christians in March which left 520 people dead, including many women and children.
The report is so detailed, knowing the exact time of 8.30pm from the poor christian villagers from their watches that probaly stopped at the time of their death, i would imagine. Did there a muslim death in any of these unfortunate incidents against the poor christians? I think the number should be reported, too.

Release sources say that the gunmen in both these latest raids were suspected Fulani militants from Kaduna.

These same sources now accuse the Nigerian military of not doing enough to protect vulnerable Christian communities. One source reports that police had withdrawn from Kizachi Dawai Chawai the day before the attack, because the government had allegedly failed to pay their salaries.

Release CEO Andy Dipper, who is currently on a fact-finding trip in Nigeria, said: "We're appalled to hear of yet more violence against Christians, who have been warning for some time now that they feared further attacks.

"We appeal to President Goodluck Jonathan and his administration to take firm action now to ensure that the military and police carry out their full responsibilities and protect Christians properly. We acknowledge it is a huge task - but enough is enough."

President Jonathan, who is from the mainly Christian south of Nigeria, was officially sworn into office in May, after the death of the previous incumbent, Umaru Yar'Adua.
Andy Dipper, a Briton or at least a non-nigerian in his stay in Nigeria will discover that not all the fulanis are muslims. Heck, he already knows that. The unfortunate thing is that he forgot that the same condition that occurs in Nigeria, about varied religions within the same ethnicity and a society of many ethnic groups existing together did happen in Europe, too, specifically Ireland. While the irish issue might have been purely religious, the same may not be, always in Nigeria. Proof: The Yoruba Muslims and Christians are people living together, even within the same family, when there is a discourse among them, the reason for it is not always religion based. The british Andy should not forget the deceitful method the british used within India to keep the Muslimsa and the non-muslims ununited for a long time so that the air of independence was not breath as early as it should have been. It was reported that the british will dress like muslims indians and at the fringe of the hindu communities, they will quickly slaughter a cow [hindu God], saying something in the manner of islam to call the attention of the community. But getting away just as quickly that the Hindus only see that they look like muslims. Could this and many of the incidents in Nigeria not have been because of other reason[s], than purely religion based? I hate to inform our british friend from "Release" that President Goodluck is a Christian,  and though the south has a larger Christian population than the north, the Muslims in the south cant be assumed to be insignificant. Where you will find insignficant muslim community is the east of the River, because the west has a considerable amount.

Plateau is located in the centre of the country between the largely Muslim north and the south. Along with religious tensions, tribal and political differences have seen an increasing polarisation between different ethnic groups there.
finally they realise that tribal and political differences may be factors just as it is in the old europe. However if a muslim does any evil, he or she should be dealth with according to Sharia or the law of the land if Sharia is not practiced in the society he lives in or where the crime is committed, but due process must not be shoved aside because  of hastiness.

Kaduna, just north of Plateau, has also been a flashpoint for conflict between Christians and Muslims, most notably during the 'Miss World riots' in 2002 when a newspaper's alleged blasphemy against Islam's prophet Mohammed sparked widespread violence against Christians.

Release's Andy Dipper urged Christians in the UK and Ireland to stand with the church in central and northern Nigeria. "Christians in Plateau and Kaduna are standing firm despite intolerable persecution - but they desperately need our prayers.

"And let's pray too for strength and wisdom for those in authority, including President Jonathan, so they can find a lasting solution to end this cycle of violence."
Its not always religion that divide people and make one people have conflict against anothe, Andy! You should know it by now. Afterall you are white man, whose people inspite of having the same religion hates Blacks for their skin and other features, while you call them monkeys, etc. Is there not a place on earth that we have people lost their lives based on politics, alone? Maybe Andy needs to take care of his community, first and let the nigerian governance improves her infrastructures, including the police that is to protect the masses. We can handle ourselves, as nigerians we do not need a brit or a non-nigerian to tell us what to do, since we do tell you what to do. This is not a colonial time, Andy, so get your freakin self out of Nigerian's internal affairs. Nigerian can determine their own destiny and protect their own citizenry when hypocrasy departs from our hearts, a seed the brits planted so deeply that it will take sometime to rid it from its roots.

http://www.indcatholicnews.com/news.php?viewStory=16471
The hypocrasy of deceit. Muhammad (AS) will have to feature in their summation, otherwise they will think that they are missing the core reason for the mayhem. But they ignorantly forgot that what Muhammad brough was not death and destructions, but breaking the bondages of ignorance, enslavement, etc, all the negatives. Afterall Muslims are told in the Quran to "Read", and do not practise injustices and dont start and dont participate in oppression, etc. Allah says "You muslims [under the brand that muslims brought as a completed version], are the best community raised up from mnakind. You are to be in the middle course, never to go into any extreme." A real Muslims will not oppress and will not participate in oppression of any soul. If one were to follow Muhammad (AS), it will be easy to see that while Moses and the children of Israel kil all the way from Egypt to Canaan, Muhammad simply protect his community after they left their homes in Makka and established a new settlement in Madina. It is human nature and a prophetic obligation of justice to defend, protect yourself and fight your relenting enemies you try hard to avoid, but refuses to back off from you.
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by monkeyleg: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2010
Just more evidence that Nigeria was not designed to be one country, we must divide before there is no one left. See what happened in Uganda.
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by Fhemmmy: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2010
I just wonder when the govt will actually arise and do something about this
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by manheim: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2010
nothing breeds violence like poverty.
a poor man always feels he has nothing to lose (he sees his life as worthless), like the saying goes, he who is down fears no fall. alleviate the same man's financial status n i bet u, he will see his life in a very different light (very valuable). ds is especially true in Nigeria where poverty is accompanied by lack of education.
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by monkeyleg: 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2010
@Manhein,

There are other very poor countries in this world, most dont go crazy like we do. There is something about Nigeria, what is happening is pure EVIL
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by hakanai(m): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2010
Conflicts in Jos are best known to indigenes and settlers.To be fair and frank,not all fulanis/muslims are part of this.We all know that.For anyone that know the fulani Life, they only attack if Cattles are involved.which is there main stay.not only  will a fulani herdsman man kill a berom for such intrest but will kill same muslim and hausa if that should happen.
I mean if sincerely we want to be forth right with our claims.People have suffered same all over the north regardless of the reasons.We may want to check this in the farmer/herdsman conflicts.the average berom man is not a normad or herdsman.go and check that out.they are farmers.beroms are mainly farmers.The so called crisis in the main towns,cities have brought the conflict to the normads amongst the berom.the fulanis, whom have never bother who runs Jos or its land.mostly as nomad exist temporary and move on (even Gov. Jang has confirmed there existance together).The berom Know they attacked them first knowing they had cattles for bounty and they knew the fulani normally roam in smalls groups all over the place.The hausa settlers (berom see as hijacking there land and economic rights) are in the towns and usually large numbers in such place only for some few places .making them(hausa) a harder target for the berom militia. the Attacked fulani man is one thing and cow is something else.They maybe lonely but the are ruthless.they also know how use violence, if the situation is not properly manged from its beginning.
My point is geninue reconcilation is not followed.when the fulani everyday spot the people/communities that attacked and killed there people still in custody of there cattles, they are tempted to attack and recover them.the berom will not give them back the cows and even if they the fulani leaders say stop to such fulanis as long as they see this some still want it back.Notice all the attacks and problems with the fulani and you will see the attack only to forcefully collect such stocks of cows in communities and where they have suffered significant violence.Berom in my entire time there, know they are not cattle breeders until after each violence do there stock increase. The berom thought they were going to get it easy after the attacks on lone fulanis and subsequent partial recouncilation.they never saw this coming.they now know it is far easier to attack the hausa and spare the fulanis.From there recouncilations you could see the berom emphasis on peace is between them and the fulanis not hausas(being there main enemies) as such.
My opinion-Why not ask people on both sides to point people out who engage in violence or advocating such,for the sake of all those killed .while All recoverable properties looted that can be identified be recovered.The Chris Ali interim(during the marshal law) only asked them to assist recover there property during the recent crisis and the fulani felt okay and were willing to ignore the death of there loved ones.We all know and is a fact the fulani value the Cow than there life.where the cow go they follow.resolve this and they will naturally move on.The beroms you are great people especially the women and younger folks they are known for there hard work and struggle.but you also must choose peace and justice first and foremost.I know and everyone knows this land belong to you but the covert struggle is not helping us all.come to the public and harmonise the populace to your advantage and see how you could grow to limitless greatness.Lagos,Abuja is working and they are doing well even when the indigenes are less that the settlers.You can rule and develop your people and make new friends.
Make such friends develop such places on your land, that you can't develop alone.The fulani,should learn to use the appropriate means to get justice as they've continue to use only jungle justice till date,even when you know it could take along time and the cow may be someones dinner before the verdict is out.patience and focus.Some could say no monoploy of violence-with the fulani please is not same.just don't start it is the best and about the cow leave it alone.Before anything further,the Hausa should know your are a guest and the berom a host.berom please don't see ethnic cleansing or victimization as an alternative.you could do better.Gentleman style.i believe it leaves a better mark.
We all know about the "us against them syndrome".you are not only destroying plateau,but Nigeria.i hope you would all give us some slack here.I mean the BEROM,FULANI and HAUSA.As you guys are not the only inhabitants of the country.You were an example of harmony in diversity for Nigeria. your recent actions have sank all that.help us abeg.Lastly stop spoiling religious names!!!!
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by truly: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2010
~Bluetooth:

increasing fragility of the security situation in the area may have warranted restriction on reporting. . .such headline only triggers counter-attacks vice-versa.so the report may not be fake afterall
You sincerely believe that Guardian, ThisDay, Vanguard, Punch (national newspapers all owned by christians) will keep quiet about this
after reporting extensively about the much larger crisis in Jos?
Although they really kept quiet about the attack on Muslims in January

So the source of our news will now be a biased foreign medium?

Do you honestly believe that this Release International will report any attack by Christians on Muslims?
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by CGKing(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2010
indifference is big trouble for you
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2010
truly:

You sincerely believe that Guardian, ThisDay, Vanguard, Punch (national newspapers all owned by christians) will keep quiet about this
after reporting extensively about the much larger crisis in Jos?
Although they really kept quiet about the attack on Muslims in January

So the source of our news will now be a biased foreign medium?

Do you honestly believe that this Release International will report any attack by Christians on Muslims?

did you read what you wrote here ? You are justing contradicting yourself.
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by truly: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2010
~Bluetooth:

did you read what you wrote here ? You are justing contradicting yourself.
Please point out the contradiction

This is another of such incident when christians attacked Fulanis
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=450371.msg6081577#msg6081577

and this is ThisDay's confirmation of it
http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=173925
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by baslone: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2010
This country sef!!! I tire!!

Some people will just wake up one day and decide that "today we
are going to go and kill people"! Sounds like madness to me.

haka_nai:

He said “On Sunday 4 July, 2010 at about 12.30pm, bandits numbering about 200, some armed with automatic weapons and shot guns, while others with machetes, spears, bows and arrows invaded and attacked Ganawuri and its environs in Riyom local government area of Plateau state.

^^^^^
i think this is an officical picture of the incidence.we have become so low.may the Almighty help us.
. The second attack on July 4 happened near the violence-riddled city of Jos, when 200 Muslims armed with guns and machetes stormed Ganawuri community, allegedly killing three Christians.

^^^^^
[quote][/quote]

What exactly is causing these attacks? One report said "bandits", the
other said "muslims".Is it the religious differences or the cattle thieves
unleashing terror on the people of the area?
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by gamesb: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2010
christians in the north pls do not waste anytime when once they kill one person kill 20 persons , do not wait for government anymore because from  past expriences their is nothing government is not doing to stop it. pls protect urself. if they attack once fight back 3times teach them lesson  fools.
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by beespak7(m): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2010
So what do we do now?

Should we take gadaffi´s advice?
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by phreakabit(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2010
These Nothern gays should stay in the North and butt F%^k themselves and leave us alone its quite clear they are very different from other Nigerians.In culture and other things, most especially in the aspect that has to do with brain size.Its common knowledge that they tend to blindly follow some sh!tty orders from some sh!tty and equally blind religious leader,whilst neglecting their zygote sized brains.If I am asked today what my greatest wish is the answer would be quite simple:That these Notherners where never part of this country,they have f*cked it up enough as it is, For goodness sake some Arabians even say Nigeria is an islamic nation, This is just sad cry

First JOS,Then Kaita and Now This
[size=14pt]
F*KING RETARDS[/size]
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by CGKing(m): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2010
phreakabit:

These Nothern gays should stay in the North and butt F%^k themselves and leave us alone its quite clear they are very different from other Nigerians.In culture and other things, most especially in the aspect that has to do with brain size.Its common knowledge that they tend to blindly follow some sh!tty orders from some sh!tty and equally blind religious leader,whilst neglecting their zygote sized brains.If I am asked today what my greatest wish is the answer would be quite simple:That these Notherners where never part of this country,they have f*cked it up enough as it is, For goodness sake some Arabians even say Nigeria is an islamic nation, This is just sad cry

[size=14pt]
F*KING RETARDS[/size]

Men!!!! You just slaughtered like 50 norths with this.
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by Redman44(m): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2010
I think it is high time for a referendum to be held in Nigeria angry angry I think the North should be excised from the rest of Nigeria. If we cannot live in peace with one another, it is better we part ways. Nigeria will do better and develop rapidly without the North. These gruesome incidents have been happening over the years with Non-Northerners being killed and churches being burnt and southerners reciprocating the violence. I wonder why the Federal Government has not given the Sultans and Emirs an ultimatum to talk to their people and ensure peace in their domains. It just shows that the Northern spiritual and political leaders are not strong again.

I still believe in the referendum. Let the North decide if it wants to stay on its own or remain with Nigeria. Other regions should also be given the chance to determine their manifest destinies. We can't go on like this and keep pretending we love one another. Enough is Enough, mates. The religious crises will continue until we take drastic measures to ensure peace in Nigeria. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by UNLEASHED(m): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2010
Again??
Re: New Attacks On Christians In Kaduna State by mensdept: 1:21am On Jul 13, 2010
phreakabit:

[size=14pt]
F*KING RETARDS[/size]

Why should they leave you guys alone? This has happened for decades and will continue to happen. WHen it does, all of us, including myself, will come on here to write and write, yet nada will come out of it, unless Naija and Nigerians begin to be honest with themselves. The Southerners (at least in leadership) arent any better than the "illiterate" Northerners

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan / UK To Fight Boko Haram / This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.