Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

The All New 2019 Kia Optima Looks Aggressive. (PHOTOS) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The All New 2019 Kia Optima Looks Aggressive. (PHOTOS) (1960 Views)

The All New 2019 Honda Pilot Is Finally Here (photos) / All-new 2019 Toyota Rav4 Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) / The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The All New 2019 Kia Optima Looks Aggressive. (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 7:40am On Oct 07, 2018
TechCapon

The new Kia Optima looks good Out back, the taillights get a refresh as well. The visual updates are faint, but cannot be compared to the latest Kia Stinger. The fourth-generation Kia Optima went on sale in 2015 and just received just a slight noticeable updates for 2019, including a more aggressive front bumper and restyled headlights.

INTERIOR

The Optima’s black leather interior is a nice place to be and standard tech like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto help complement cabin comfort and exudes rich atmosphere, It’s quite luxurious and I prefer this to the interior of it’s sibling the Hyundai Sonata.

POWER

The six-speed automatic transmission lacks the extra gears you’ll find with competitors like BMW M5, AUDI and so on, but it works just fine and shifts smoothly to boot. It is powered by powered by a 2.0-liter, turbocharged four-cylinder producing 245 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque.

FEATURES

Inside that trunk, there’s 15.9 cubic feet of cargo space, although it seems more spacious back there than the numbers suggest. It is large enough for cargo and luggage. It is the ultimate sedan for a family of 5. The Optima SX Turbo gets an EPA-estimated 21 miles per gallon in the city and 30 mpg highway.

The 2019 Kia Optima starts at $22,900 in its base LX trim. The top-spec SX starts at $31,900 which is quite affordable for a car of it’s class.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/the-all-new-2019-kia-optima-looks-aggressive/

lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique
Re: The All New 2019 Kia Optima Looks Aggressive. (PHOTOS) by homeboy205: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2018
Look beasty
Re: The All New 2019 Kia Optima Looks Aggressive. (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 07, 2018
Not much difference.

This is the most beautiful optima kia has designed

Re: The All New 2019 Kia Optima Looks Aggressive. (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2018
iAudio:
Not much difference
just slight difference. Hyundai updates their designs more often than kia
Re: The All New 2019 Kia Optima Looks Aggressive. (PHOTOS) by nurey(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

The new Kia Optima looks good Out back, the taillights get a refresh as well. The visual updates are faint, but cannot be compared to the latest Kia Stinger. The fourth-generation Kia Optima went on sale in 2015 and just received just a slight noticeable updates for 2019, including a more aggressive front bumper and restyled headlights.

INTERIOR

The Optima’s black leather interior is a nice place to be and standard tech like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto help complement cabin comfort and exudes rich atmosphere, It’s quite luxurious and I prefer this to the interior of it’s sibling the Hyundai Sonata.

POWER

The six-speed automatic transmission lacks the extra gears you’ll find with competitors like BMW M5, AUDI and so on, but it works just fine and shifts smoothly to boot. It is powered by powered by a 2.0-liter, turbocharged four-cylinder producing 245 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque.

FEATURES

Inside that trunk, there’s 15.9 cubic feet of cargo space, although it seems more spacious back there than the numbers suggest. It is large enough for cargo and luggage. It is the ultimate sedan for a family of 5. The Optima SX Turbo gets an EPA-estimated 21 miles per gallon in the city and 30 mpg highway.

The 2019 Kia Optima starts at $22,900 in its base LX trim. The top-spec SX starts at $31,900 which is quite affordable for a car of it’s class.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/the-all-new-2019-kia-optima-looks-aggressive/

lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique

this is a 2015-present optima

This particular design came out in 2018 not 2019 they are both same thing the difference is year the particular unit was manufactured.

the optima came with 3 engine variants not just the 2.0T, you will come across the 2.4L GDI more in nigeria.

accompanying the 2.4L is the 6speed transmission but the 1.6T was fitted with a 7 speed DCT. 2.0T engine aldosterone has 6AT. the optima get am 4 manual transmission too. grin
Re: The All New 2019 Kia Optima Looks Aggressive. (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2018
nurey:

this is a 2015-present optima

This particular design came out in 2018 not 2019 they are both same thing the difference is year the particular unit was manufactured.

the optima came with 3 engine variants not just the 2.0T, you will come across the 2.4L GDI more in nigeria.

accompanying the 2.4L is the 6speed transmission but the 1.6T was fitted with a 7 speed DCT. 2.0T engine aldosterone has 6AT. the optima get am 4 manual transmission too. grin
you know a lot about cars. I wonder why anyone would go for a Kia Optima manual transmission when they can lay their hands on the automatic.
Re: The All New 2019 Kia Optima Looks Aggressive. (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2018
TechCapon:
you know a lot about cars. I wonder why anyone would go for a Kia Optima manual transmission when they can lay their hands on the automatic.
we talk about auto tyranny as if it's a new technology.
Re: The All New 2019 Kia Optima Looks Aggressive. (PHOTOS) by nurey(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
TechCapon:

someone like me don't mind a manual transmission. whether auto or manual as long as it catches my fancy I buy with my money.
Re: The All New 2019 Kia Optima Looks Aggressive. (PHOTOS) by Inception(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
iAudio:
Not much difference.

This is the most beautiful optima kia has designed
I dey tell you!
I first saw this design in 2012, and I swore I must own the car before I die!
I mean, the car still turn heads till date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The All New 2019 Kia Optima Looks Aggressive. (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
Inception:

I dey tell you!
I first saw this design in 2012, and I swore I must own the car before I die!
I mean, the car still turn heads till date.
very beautiful car but not very strong
Re: The All New 2019 Kia Optima Looks Aggressive. (PHOTOS) by diportivo: 7:05am On Oct 08, 2018
TechCapon:
just slight difference. Hyundai updates their designs more often than kia

then it's not all new as ur topic suggests angry

TechCapon:

this ur statement is sacrilegious angry

I doubt if u can drive a manual.....

iAudio:
we talk about auto tyranny as if it's a new technology.

ur head is correct sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Upgraded My Headlights To LEDs / Prices Of New And Tokunbo Cars In Nigeria. Brand New And Tokunbo / GLK 350 4matic Battery Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.