Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Man Shares Photos Of Dead Wife & Child In Coffin After She Were Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shares Photos Of Dead Wife & Child In Coffin After She Were Killed (1375 Views)

Joel Ubah Sleeps In Coffin After Losing House To Scammer / BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man / I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Photos Of Dead Wife & Child In Coffin After She Were Killed by Ayodele70: 8:18am On Oct 07, 2018
A mourning father is pushing for stricter drunk-driving penalties after his wife and unborn child were hit and killed by a boxing champion in California who was believed to been intoxicated.

Zach Kincaid posted images from a September 26 gathering at McWane Family Funeral Home that showed Krystil Kincaid, 29, and the daughter they planned to name Avalynn Onix in a casket.

'A drunk driver speeding down a two lane highway at 85+mph in the wrong lane around a blind corner destroyed my family,' he captioned the selection of images in a social media post.

He said that because his wife was eight months pregnant, Marcos Forestal, 28, won't face as many years behind bars for taking his daughter's life.

Kincaid added: 'The max sentence for killing my wife and daughter is 10 years max. The state of California doesn't think there was intent, but I know driving recklessly in that manner, he didn't intend anything good.... my daughter's due date was October 9th, a 36 week old fully developed baby isnt considered a person in the state of California.'

The dad parented 11-year-old daughter and two sons ages eight and four with his deceased wife. He also has a 14-year-old stepchild.

Images from the joint funeral show family members looking into the coffin of their loved ones and taking it in turns to hold the baby who was also pictured laying across Krystil's chest.

Champion boxer Forestal was arrested on suspicion of drink driving and has pleaded not guilty to gross vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated.

He next appears in court November 1.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/heartbreaking-photos-of-woman-child-coffin-after-killed-by-drunk-driver.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Dead Wife & Child In Coffin After She Were Killed by youngest85(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2018
One blow 7 die
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Dead Wife & Child In Coffin After She Were Killed by meezynetwork(m): 8:33am On Oct 07, 2018
Life is like candle. Every easy to quench
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Dead Wife & Child In Coffin After She Were Killed by ArcFresky(m): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2018
The law is an ass....
That why if someone is caught red-handed, the person is still a suspect.

That's why Obasanjo, tinubu, saraki, Jonathan, Buhari, Atiku are suspects. grin
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Dead Wife & Child In Coffin After She Were Killed by NwaAmaikpe: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2018
shocked

Please the boxer should be pardoned.
He is too handsome to go to jail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Dead Wife & Child In Coffin After She Were Killed by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
DRUNK DRIVING na serious offense for US oooo.
Hmmmmm
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Dead Wife & Child In Coffin After She Were Killed by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please the boxer should be pardoned. He is too handsome to go to jail.
wow.You are wise
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Dead Wife & Child In Coffin After She Were Killed by francisMKD(m): 2:25am On Oct 08, 2018
I know that driver....that's how he behaves!

(1) (Reply)

Nurse Who Took Selfie In Labour With Unclad Pregnant Woman Faces “interdiction" / Boy Runs Mad After Dropping A Calabash From Native Doctor / I Was Scammed, Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.