Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer (55825 Views)

PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back / Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' / President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Pavarottii(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2018
Sholaco:
Useless woman,because ur brother lost out of adamawa governorship election,U opened ur filthy mouth to say rubbish when things are not in ur favour. Shameless ashawo Muslim woman......planning to unseat gov.Bindow....greedy people
If u like wail from where u are... She has passed her message that we should vote wisely..
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Edesinpayan(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2018
very disheartening
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by berbs: 8:49am On Oct 07, 2018
Articul8:
Fake account. They will soon debunk that
Nah, the account is verified by Twitter

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by eneyoduke(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2018
Issokay

Season 1
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by gr8felix(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2018
I love this woman courage to speak the truth despite being the biggest beneficiary of the system.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Puzzypleazer: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2018
omg, i swear if this was my wife, i will blind fold her and tie her to the bed and look for a very big size cucumbe to rough Bleep her pussy till it gets sore
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Mopolchi: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2018
Ayodele70:

"It is disheartening to note that some aspirants used their hard earned money to purchase nomination forms, got screened, cleared and campaigned vigorously yet found their names omitted on Election Day, these forms were bought at exorbitant prices.

Many others contested and yet had their result delayed. Fully knowing that AUTOMATIC tickets have been given to other people.

All Progressives Congress being a party whose cardinal principle is change and headed by a comrade/ activist whose main concern is for the common man, yet, such impunity could take place under its watch.

Given this development one will not hesitate than DISSOCIATE from such unfairness, be neutral and speak for the voiceless.

It is important for the populace to rise against impunity and for voters to demand from aspirants to be committed to the provision of basic amenities such as:
1. Potable drinking water
2. Basic health care ( Primary Health Care centers)

3. Education within conducive & appropriate learning environments.

Let us vote wisely!
LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!
"

The only sense in this APC nonsense. My umbrella is big enough for both of us, if she cares.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Just2endowed2(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2018
Pavarottii:

How Wat do u mean? Who is playing the mind game... And Wats the translation?

Because her brother lost in the governorship primary election
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Sholaco: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2018
YoungFr:
sometimes I wish this woman is the president instead of her lifeless husband, God bless you ma'am for seeing and speaking the truth
kip deceiving yourself by allowing her selfish comments to blind u to see the light. This useless woman s fighting for d brother wanted to unseat d incumbent governor of adamawa nd give ticket to Mahamand Ahmed Aisha buhari younger brother. Greedy people

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by millhouse: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2018
deleo16:
PAT UTOMI Right now grin
is he still searching for the venue of the primaries?
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by cmikel: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2018

Even she knows and says the truth like sheun sani. Let's see wat El ruffie will report to the president about aisha grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2018
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by dejonathan(f): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2018
Pavarottii:

If u think that guy there is buhari... U r wasting ur time... Buhari is dead or bed ridden ...
Lemme show the real pic of buhari during his illness...
So wat are u insinuating
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2018
WE IPOB TOLD THEM THAT BUHARI DIDNT MAKE IT BACK FROM LONDON....THEY QUICKLY TERMED US TERRORISTS....SO THAT WE DON'T CONVINSE THE PUBLIC AND SPOIL THEIR PLANS...... THIS WOMAN HAS BEEN GIVING A BODY LANGUAGE TO THE PUBLIC....IF THIS WERE TO BE AMERICA....or any civilised country...THE JOURNALISTS WOULD HAVE DUG UP THE TRUTH

THE MAN IN ASOROCK IS NOT BUHARI....AND HE'S NOT THE ONE RUNNING THE GOVERNMENT
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Sholaco: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2018
Pavarottii:

If u like wail from where u are... She has passed her message that we should vote wisely..
like your vote count.....lazy youth.....
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by dejonathan(f): 8:53am On Oct 07, 2018
Sholaco:
kip deceiving yourself by allowing her selfish comments to blind u to see the light. This useless woman s fighting for d brother wanted to unseat d incumbent governor of adamawa nd give ticket to Mahamand Ahmed Aisha buhari younger brother. Greedy people
You gerrit
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Henryjr(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2018
I don't understand this woman, must she criticise anything that relates to her husband politically.

Sometimes, I wonder if her criticisms are genuine or mere ploys. Make she go dey d other room jor
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by able20(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2018
Zombies will call her ipob for speaking against the Devilish party APC.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by klax(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2018
Madam where did you get N2.5billion stolen from you by your staff You will make no sense unless and until you explain the Ltd company you owned that earned you such huge cash madam.

The campaign is underground going to put pressure on EFCC to ask you to explain how you got such huge cash. Keep watching we are coming after you in a shortwhile.
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by TrueLEADER: 8:55am On Oct 07, 2018
Her Adamawa anointed brother lost the primary. Weldon ma
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Pavarottii(m): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2018
dejonathan:
So wat are u insinuating
Exactly Wat am saying.. Cos it's not her husband... She doesn't care.
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by sanpipita(m): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2018
We said this but zombies abused us, let them come and face the lifeless wife.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Okoroawusa: 8:55am On Oct 07, 2018
Anyone that believes that Aisha Buhari issued that statement must be new on social media
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Sholaco: 8:55am On Oct 07, 2018
dejonathan:
You gerrit
my brother if u know,you know o.....the woman so greedy
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Pavarottii(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2018
Just2endowed2:

Because her brother lost in the governorship primary election
So because of that she wants us to vote out APC?
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Kulas: 8:56am On Oct 07, 2018
I am not APC member ,but truly from day one i love this Aisha for always maintain integrity,openess and straightforwardness unlike her hubby,d monkey calledAPC chairman and all the tyrants in APC. I will recommend giving Aisha a national and international awards.
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by bewla(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2018
Preshy561:
APCHEAT, PARTY FOR ZOMBIES
I had is not yet over in Port Harcourt
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by comodo: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=ennyhola post=71856693]I don't understand??

She's fighting her husband?[/quote
How will she fight d husband. Its Jubril she is fighting.

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Pavarottii(m): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2018
Sholaco:
like your vote count.....lazy youth.....
Like father like son... Buhari ur father called u lazy.. U r looking for who to pass the title too.. I Jump and pass... cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by joegigs(m): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2018
I have gotta laugh.this one is launching her own political ambition with this. God help us

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Franchise21(m): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2018
AccessME:
My own Prayers now na make Kwankwaso defeat Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwa for that primary cos by so achieved Buhari will b challenged consequently it will b difficult and tedious for APC to confidently rig the election particularly in North hence the vote shared almost equally and this in remarks may usher in Kwankwaso as our Next President!

How many of u are with me in this?
Same reasoning

Kwankwasiya Movement
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by AngelicBeing: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2018
shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) / 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) / Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.