Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,346 members, 7,829,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer (55826 Views)

PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back / Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' / President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by NMotorwerks: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2018
Aisha Buhari for President.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by peacengine(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2018
Karatum:
SHe is simply telling us NOT to vote the lifeless one who has not provided us with portable water, quality education etc

She's not saying that. I think a friend of hers aka mama Taraba has been victimised
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by gurunlocker: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2018
This one don start her sympathy cry again. You did same last year and we later know where you belong.
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by AngelicBeing: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2018
klax:
Madam where did you get N2.5billion stolen from you by your staff You will make no sense unless and until you explain the Ltd company you owned that earned you such huge cash madam.

The campaign is underground going to put pressure on EFCC to ask you to explain how you got such huge cash. Keep watching we are coming after you in a shortwhile.
Gbam

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Sholaco: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2018
Pavarottii:

Like father like son... Buhari ur father called u lazy.. U r looking for who to pass the title too.. I Jump and pass... cheesy
lolz enjoy your Sunday celebration my brother. Peace ☺
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by gentlegenius(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
What a way to pretend and act like you aren't in support of the evil and corrupt doings of a lifeless party which your dullard husband is heading.

Only a political dullard like your husband will think you are fighting him, keep showing fake sympathy, keep pretending like you are for the masses. Time will tell.
They are in this together...

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by HomeOfMe(f): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=Ayodele70 post=71856465]
"It is disheartening to note that some aspirants used their hard earned money to purchase nomination forms, got screened, cleared and campaigned vigorously yet found their names omitted on Election Day, these forms were bought at exorbitant prices.

Many others contested and yet had their result delayed. Fully knowing that AUTOMATIC tickets have been given to other people.

All Progressives Congress being a party whose cardinal principle is change and headed by a comrade/ activist whose main concern is for the common man, yet, such impunity could take place under its watch.

Given this development one will not hesitate than DISSOCIATE from such unfairness, be neutral and speak for the voiceless.

It is important for the populace to rise against impunity and for voters to demand from aspirants to be committed to the provision of basic amenities such as:
1. Potable drinking water
2. Basic health care ( Primary Health Care centers)

3. Education within conducive & appropriate learning environments.

Let us vote wisely!
LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!
"

[/quoteIs there trouble in paradise? These two people might just be acting for the cameras..or is she just telling Nigerians what she feels they want to hear? Time will tell
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by SureBETarena: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2018
APC is evil

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by PassingShot(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2018
dejonathan:
Am seeing things

It's like this woman no want make her husband go for second term
Her brother "lost" in Adamawa grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by gentlegenius(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2018
dustydee:
Sadly so. I wonder why people offering themselves to serve will wish to impose themselves on the people. If the people you want to serve say no, then move on and go and do other things.
This shows that Nigerian leaders don't seek power to serve the people... Rather, they seek Power so that the people will serve them.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by OgeFather(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2018
coolBuhari's favourite sidekick grin working hand in hand with oga from the other room
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Jlow2: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2018
ennyhola:
I don't understand??

She's fighting her husband?
her brother in adamawa state

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by HomeOfMe(f): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2018
picoba:
They know how to play politics. Where had she been all this while?
She's either playing on people's intelligence,telling people what they want to hear or she'LL soon come back and deny saying it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by abbeyty(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2018
You better shut up before baba sends you to the other room
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by OfficialAPCNig: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2018
AccessME:
My own Prayers now na make Kwankwaso defeat Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwa for that primary cos by so achieved Buhari will b challenged consequently it will b difficult and tedious for APC to confidently rig the election particularly in North hence the vote shared almost equally!

How many of u are with me in this?
Better follow person wey sabi road.
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by PROPHETmichael: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2018
domopps:
But her husband still emerged the winner

Cheers

That's why she cheekily signed off by saying, "let us vote wisely."

Oya collect wisdom.
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Oblang(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2018
yahoodotcom:
You won the award for the first lady of all time.
The best first lady ever.
Better than mama peace.
Better than ya adua wife.
Better than tinubu rotten teeth wife.
Better than obama wife

What of mama piss?
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Ejyksneh(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2018
You are beautiful, please will you marry me?
AnneMomoh:
Well Articulated
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Partnerbiz(f): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2018
dejonathan:
Am seeing things

It's like this woman no want make her husband go for second term
I fear, that's if it's not a cloned acct..
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Ejyksneh(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2018
[left][/left]will you be my girlfriend pls?
AnneMomoh:
Well Articulated
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by semyman: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2018
Fake news, fake account, PDP news crew hand work
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by wingmanII: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
What a way to pretend and act like you aren't in support of the evil and corrupt doings of a lifeless party which your dullard husband is heading.

Only a political dullard like your husband will think you are fighting him, keep showing fake sympathy, keep pretending like you are for the masses. Time will tell.

Don't mind her. Who are they fooling?
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by fakuta(f): 9:18am On Oct 07, 2018
This is medicine after death she tried to impose her brother as APC governorship candidate in Adamawa but since Adamawa in not Lagos we resisted. No God father in Adamawa. We make our choices
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by fakuta(f): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2018
Adamawa is not like Lagos they tried by all means to hijack APC primaries for Aisha,s brother but Adamawa people resisted and made their choice
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2018
Sholaco:
kip deceiving yourself by allowing her selfish comments to blind u to see the light. This useless woman s fighting for d brother wanted to unseat d incumbent governor of adamawa nd give ticket to Mahamand Ahmed Aisha buhari younger brother. Greedy people
Hmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'm now speechless what do I know outside what I read
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by hollywater: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2018
Madam stop deceiving us.Tell that to your lifeless husband in the other Room.
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by LordNapoleon: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2018
AccessME:
My own Prayers now na make Kwankwaso defeat Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwa for that primary cos by so achieved Buhari will b challenged consequently it will b difficult and tedious for APC to confidently rig the election particularly in North hence the vote shared almost equally!

How many of u are with me in this?
Nobody can challenge Buhari in the core north, not even 20 Kwankwasos. And besides, South East won't vote for him because they think him a tribalist.
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by edupedia: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2018
domopps:
But her husband still emerged the winner

Cheers

...it does not add up....most likely fake news....
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by mfm04622: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2018
It is because her brother lost the primary election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) / 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.