Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer (55827 Views)

PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back / Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' / President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Festy4u(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2018
I think she's only trying to buttress the "lifelessness" of the APC which Nigerians already know! grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by mfm04622: 9:28am On Oct 07, 2018
edupedia:

...it does not add up....most likely fake news....

It is true news. Her brother was contesting the Adamawa gubernatorial primary election and he lost
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by mfm04622: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2018
peacengine:

She's not saying that. I think a friend of hers aka mama Taraba has been victimised

Her brother lost Adamawa primary for governor

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by bettercreature(m): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2018
PamaB:
I still Appreciate her Sincerity to an Extent. If Buhari's Cabinet Members understand what she is saying....
She was sent out to play the saint.APC has lot of good strategist
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by deflover(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2018
So to this fool
Health care is just primary health care
And when a person needs surgery he should die if he can't afford to go to London like her husband

They know they have failed
All these forming holy won't help her and her husband
Stupid woman

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by MajesticD(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2018
If this is true then my affection for this lady just skyrocketed to 1000%. For us to even start the navigation out of this rut we have gotten ourself into as nation, it is pertinent we take sincere and objective stance over issues that concerns our national being.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Muhammn: 9:33am On Oct 07, 2018
Nigerian will not realize what fists lady means until the time comes then we will understand. She’s indirectly fighting or telling her husband things is not going well especially as her brother lost pramary in adamawa state.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by badman007(m): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2018
i WILL VOTE AISHA FOR PRESIDENT WITH ALL MY HEART.

I SWEAR TO GOD/ALLAH

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Slapsticker: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2018
AccessME:
My own Prayers now na make Kwankwaso defeat Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwa for that primary cos by so achieved Buhari will b challenged consequently it will b difficult and tedious for APC to confidently rig the election particularly in North hence the vote shared almost equally!

How many of u are with me in this?

Finally I meet someone that understands the politics of numbers.

If PDP wants to challenge Buhari, then Kwankwaso is the guy.

Any other candidate is gonna bee a smooth ride for APC.
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by oruma19: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2018
AccessME:
My own Prayers now na make Kwankwaso defeat Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwa for that primary cos by so achieved Buhari will b challenged consequently it will b difficult and tedious for APC to confidently rig the election particularly in North hence the vote shared almost equally!

i think found someone that thinks like me. Infact i thought i made this comment... If kwakwanso doesnt win, then theres no hope for pdp. I don tok my own. Thats the only man alive right now in nigeria that can shake buhari and take power from apc. Even apc is praying he doesnt make it. I wish he makes it honestly.
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Jflex07(m): 9:41am On Oct 07, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Anyone that believes that Aisha Buhari issued that statement must be new on social media
What if she issued the statement?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Guide777(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2018
Madam, Beware so that Baba may not declare ze oza room vacant. El-Rufia may be compiling your compendium.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by jiorhemen(m): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2018
AccessME:

Kwankwaso, hmmm. Sir, I know him so well. Anyone who does not like Buhari's alleged bigotry and jingoism, but supports Kwankwaso is making a big mistake. Kwankwaso is more bigoted and irredentist than Buhari, and I know what I am saying. Unfortunately, the hatred for Buhari has blinded people from Kwankwaso's bigotry or people don't just know him. You think that you are tired of Buhari's pro radical slamic system of leadership?, hmmm, wait for Kwankwaso and you will witness the most ethno-religiously biased President in the history of Nigeria. A moderate like Atiku or Saraki is better.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by mvem(m): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
What a way to pretend and act like you aren't in support of the evil and corrupt doings of a lifeless party which your dullard husband is heading.

Only a political dullard like your husband will think you are fighting him, keep showing fake sympathy, keep pretending like you are for the masses. Time will tell.
...you want her to fight her husband or what
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by olamakinde(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2018
Like you care
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by JaffyJoe(m): 9:54am On Oct 07, 2018
This woman will be using one reversed psych to amp up gullible people into perceiving her as a principled person who isn't all for this administration and all it stands for. Nah madam, you can't preach to the choir.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by AreaFada2: 9:55am On Oct 07, 2018
greatface:
grin
you have the influencial power to make a change but you rather choose to be talking alone.
grin

Last time she talked she was shown the "oza room". cheesy grin grin

Nobody will listen to her near seat of power. To people like Daura, she's a nuisance for talking. Those guys consider women as wall paper & baby machine.

Anyway Lai Mo will soon tell us her account was hacked or it is fake. grin cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by KosyJerry(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2018
I admire her VOICE. But I hope it’s for the right reason. Cus Nigeria is full of tales at this time

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Realdeals(m): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2018
Very good, she's against oppression

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by ehissi(m): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2018
Hajia Aisha!!! This table that you are shaking, is made in Edo state ooooh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Krizeukay: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2018
She is trying to apply 'game theory' on the populace.

Madam, some of us aren't fools, okay? You hate impunity that much and can't ask your husband to back off. Okay now, your hypocritic statement doesn't make sense. So, kukuma farm for your farm.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by deolurexy1(m): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2018
jolomiurenyi:
Madam will you kipkwayet...

Like if you see the handwriting on the wall

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Okoroawusa: 10:16am On Oct 07, 2018
Jflex07:
What if she issued the statement?
She did not
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Cyriloha(m): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2018
AccessME:

Guy atiku has tried during his time
He has tasted the money front back and side ways
So his never gonna win
we need a new face not a new change
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
What a way to pretend and act like you aren't in support of the evil and corrupt doings of a lifeless party which your dullard husband is heading.

Only a political dullard like your husband will think you are fighting him, keep showing fake sympathy, keep pretending like you are for the masses. Time will tell.

Atleast she had the courage to speak up against her own party where necessary despite being so close to power. Mama piece cudnt only to cause confusion and rancor for her husband.

How many sycophants in Jonathan’s close circle in govt and Pdp cud speak against sm of The glaring wrong doings going on which lead to his failure to win? Even Reno

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by Firefire(m): 10:24am On Oct 07, 2018
Fraudulent deceiver!

Only the brainless zone bs will fall for your deceit.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by okerekeikpo: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2018
This woman should keep quiet jare, as if she doesn't know what is going on
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by PHILipu1(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2018
AccessME:

And you also don't believe that unlike 2015 that PDP used federal might that south votes will also be share this time around.

PDP supporters keep looking and talking about north but are not prepare for the shock that Buhari will give them in the south come 2019.
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by sole26: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2018
BubuZombi:
Wailer Handwork...

Continue

Buhari till 2023

Which one b wailer handwork again? So u love Buhari pass his wife? Mumu^²
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by tambiri77: 10:39am On Oct 07, 2018
Dead on arrival, as too late to cry when the head have been cut off. Aisha go sit down and join the other room.
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by kanubiafra: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2018
Omeokachie:
Hahaha...

Even the wife of the lifeless one is not comfortable with the rot and shenanigans going on in both government and at party level.

It is BMCs that she thought to be fighting for that are defending their own rape! cheesy

The slaves are indeed very comfortable in their chains! grin cheesy
the way this lady attacks buhari and apc, are you sure she is just too afraid to admit that its a "jubrin from sudan" that she is made to live with? coupled with the lifeless comment from trump.
Re: Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer by maasoap(m): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2018
UncleNnamdi:

But she used to be wailers' heroine before, you included. What happened? E don cast for your eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) / Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters / How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.