Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,591 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Suitable for popcorn machines in homes, businesses, parties, etc. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Suitable for popcorn machines in homes, businesses, parties, etc. (1265 Views)

Ovens And Locally Fabricated Popcorn Machines For Sale. / Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong / Are You Interested In Popcorn Machines? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suitable for popcorn machines in homes, businesses, parties, etc. by bobzhang(m): 8:53am On Oct 07, 2018
Do you like popcorn?
Do you like popcorn? Let me introduce you to our popcorn machine.
▲ suitable for party occasions or family gatherings DIY use.

▲ retro-style mini popcorn machine using hot air principle, you can more than other popcorn machine on the market burst more corn.

▲ because it is the use of hot air principle, can reduce the probability of success of corn did not burst.

▲ than with a microwave burst out of popcorn more delicious and more healthy.

▲ is not limited to the use of the kitchen! (Such as: office, living room, bedroom, or outdoor … and so on.)

▲ funny lovely retro style for gifts for their own affordable two ~ ~

▲ unlike the general popcorn machine, retro mini-popcorn machine in addition to the use of sex, but also become a fun home furnishings!

▲ do not need to wash, just a simple kitchen paper towels or dry cloth can be wiped clean.

We will provide you with professional popcorn recipes.

You can go to our website to learn more about popcorn machine equipment
http://www.coffee-popcorn-machine.com/category/products/popcorn-machine
or you can send me an email: bobshuliy@gmail.com

Re: Suitable for popcorn machines in homes, businesses, parties, etc. by bobzhang(m): 2:49am On Oct 08, 2018
Hey, friend, are you interested in our products? Come and contact me.
Re: Suitable for popcorn machines in homes, businesses, parties, etc. by bobzhang(m): 4:16am On Oct 09, 2018
Go to our popcorn machine website to learn more about
http://www.coffee-popcorn-machine.com
or you can contact me at: email:bobshuliy@gmail.com
Re: Suitable for popcorn machines in homes, businesses, parties, etc. by bobzhang(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2018
Are you interested in going to the website to learn more!
http://www.coffee-popcorn-machine.com
can also send emails, I will give you a quote for the first time. More emails: bobshuliy@gmail.com
Re: Suitable for popcorn machines in homes, businesses, parties, etc. by bobzhang(m): 4:49am On Oct 10, 2018
Friends, if you are interested, you can go to my website above to find out more, or send me an email: bobshuliy@gmail.com, which will give you the best offer.
Re: Suitable for popcorn machines in homes, businesses, parties, etc. by bobzhang(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2018
Email: bobshuliy@gmail.com Our website is www.cassavamachine.org
Re: Suitable for popcorn machines in homes, businesses, parties, etc. by pussyMagnett: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Suitable for popcorn machines in homes, businesses, parties, etc. by bobzhang(m): 1:36am On Oct 11, 2018
pussyMagnett:
Friends, are you interested in our popcorn machine? You can email me directly or you can leave your own email address.
Re: Suitable for popcorn machines in homes, businesses, parties, etc. by bobzhang(m): 4:34am On Oct 11, 2018
You can also contact me directly to send an email to: bobshuliy@gmail.com Contact us directly to give you the best offer
Re: Suitable for popcorn machines in homes, businesses, parties, etc. by bobzhang(m): 1:48am On Oct 12, 2018
Commercial small popcorn machine, large popcorn machine, hand popcorn machine.
email: bobshuliy@gmail.com
Re: Suitable for popcorn machines in homes, businesses, parties, etc. by bobzhang(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2018
email: bobshuliy@gmail.com
Re: Suitable for popcorn machines in homes, businesses, parties, etc. by bobzhang(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
If you are interested in our equipment, please contact me! email:bobshuliy@gmail.com
Re: Suitable for popcorn machines in homes, businesses, parties, etc. by biztip: 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
I want to venture into butter pop corn. which machine will be suitable
Re: Suitable for popcorn machines in homes, businesses, parties, etc. by bobzhang(m): 4:19am On Oct 14, 2018
biztip:
odear friend
the machine that you need, we have a good sale at market
so,,, i will send more information about these machines to your mail (Quotation with price , video)

my mail: smile@cntaizy.com

my whatsapp: +8613838515872 please add it

waitting for your feedback

regards
Re: Suitable for popcorn machines in homes, businesses, parties, etc. by bobzhang(m): 3:00am On Oct 15, 2018
biztip:
Friends, you can leave your email address so I can better introduce you to the products you need.

(1) (Reply)

Egg Explodes In Microwave Oven / What Is This Thing Called In Your Dialect? / Help! I Am Reacting To Garri (cassava Flakes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.