Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,348 members, 7,868,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Toyota Cars That Will Never Go Away - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Cars That Will Never Go Away (1545 Views)

Drive It Forever And Ever: 10 Cars That Can Last A Lifetime / Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? / Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Cars That Will Never Go Away by CityNGR: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2018
TOYOTA COROLLA (WILL NOT GO AWAY)

Whenever you think of one of the most reliable cars on the road, the legendary Toyota Corolla, with its bulletproof reliability and stellar interior quality that make the car an all-around value, comes to mind. For the most part, the Toyota Corolla doesn't suffer from the same reliability issues as many vehicle choices do, and this has made the car one of the best-selling and most legendary nameplates in the world and a continual bestseller for the Toyota marque year after year. (Car complaints)

Re: Toyota Cars That Will Never Go Away by CityNGR: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2018
TOYOTA TRUCK (WILL NOT GO AWAY)

The Toyota Hilux, also known as just the "Toyota Truck" in the US market, is one of the most reliable and also best-selling trucks in the world.

The legendary four-cylinder motor is known for being reliable, and thus, the truck has maintained a staunch resale value for some time with no appearance of the price decreasing anytime soon.

The Toyota Hilux has been featured on many TV shows and magazines for its ability to pretty much withstand anything and keep running, which has made the truck a stellar vehicle choice for many owners. (Car complaints)

Re: Toyota Cars That Will Never Go Away by CityNGR: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2018
TOYOTA CAMRY FOUR-CYLINDER (WILL NOT GO AWAY)

When it comes to reliable Toyota models, there's probably not a more reliable vehicle choice on the road than the four-cylinder Toyota Camry. With the legendary four-cylinder engine that's known for reliability, the car will last new owners a very long time, even if the car has been through a few different owners. This reliability has made the four-cylinder Toyota Camry a very reasonable used car choice for those who want a car that'll last them for a long time and on a budget. (Car complaints)

Re: Toyota Cars That Will Never Go Away by CityNGR: 10:55am On Oct 07, 2018
TOYOTA 4-RUNNER (WILL NOT GO AWAY)

When it comes to reliable SUV choices, the Toyota 4-Runner is a winning combination of value and off-road performance, which has made the SUV the choice of off-road enthusiasts since its inception for the Toyota Brand. While there are many other notable SUV choices on the market, the Toyota 4-Runner is one of the best and most reliable and one that'll hold its resale value for a very long time. These traits can be hard to accomplish in an SUV, especially a used one, but the Toyota 4-Runner manages to deliver in every aspect. (Car complaints)

Re: Toyota Cars That Will Never Go Away by VolvoS60(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
Toyota delivers on time...nearly every time...
Re: Toyota Cars That Will Never Go Away by valarinz: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
VolvoS60:

Toyota delivers on time...nearly every time...

You're clearly a toyota fanboy and you're using our darling name as moniker, wish there's a way I can strip you of that username angry
Re: Toyota Cars That Will Never Go Away by thebigkendo(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
valarinz:

You're clearly a toyota fanboy and you're using our darling name as moniker, wish there's a way I can strip you of that username angry

grin grin grin but Oga na true now.. I am not a Toyota fanboy but no lie.. Toyota dey try
Re: Toyota Cars That Will Never Go Away by valarinz: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
thebigkendo:

grin grin grin but Oga na true now.. I am not a Toyota fanboy but no lie.. Toyota dey try

I'll not come to NL and try arguing with you toyota crew boys, my only issue with the fella is his username, make him use 'toyotacorolla' and leave our darling Volvo S60 for us.

Shikena
Re: Toyota Cars That Will Never Go Away by nurey(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2018
valarinz:

I'll not come to NL and try arguing with you toyota crew boys, my only issue with the fella is his username, make him use 'toyotacorolla' and leave our darling Volvo S60 for us.

Shikena

I am planning to open some few moniker just to spite volvo

1. Volvo-is-bad
2. stay-from-volvo
3.unreliable-volvo

do you have any reservation? speak now or forever remain silent grin

1 Like

Re: Toyota Cars That Will Never Go Away by valarinz: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
nurey:

I am planning to open some few moniker just to spite volvo

1. Volvo-is-bad
2. stay-from-volvo
3.unreliable-volvo

do you have any reservation? speak now or forever remain silent grin

Volvo_is_bae

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Xtremely Clean Black ACURA MDX 05 For Sale(980k) / How Good Is Opel Vectra / Camry 2007 Flashing Check Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.