Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

"Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries (1266 Views)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

"Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by Amagite2: 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has thanked his party, the People's Democratic Congress, PDP, for choosing him.

Atiku who polled 1,532 votes to win his closest rivals, Tambuwal who polled 693 votes and Saraki who got 317 votes, tweeted;

".@OfficialPDPNig, thank you for choosing me. This is a victory for all of us. The task to get Nigeria working again starts now. #NigeriaWillWork #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain"

Cc; Lalasticlala

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/thank-you-for-choosing-me-atiku-tweets-after-victory-at-the-pdp-primaries.html

Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by Kwamecron(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by UncleNnamdi: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
Never shall it be well with a dull lifeless president from Daura who made, ruin and put Nigerian in a condition where most percentage of her citizens ended up nominating and celebrating an incompetent corrupt politician like Atiku to run for Presidency.

Recycling of corrupt leaders is what we keep doing.
Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by Hopium: 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
hghmj
Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by Johnnyessence(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku Abubakar is one of the few Politicians with all their investments in Nigeria. He is Nigeria's largest private employer with 50,000 direct jobs (AUN, Intels, Faro, Radio/TV Gotel, Abti Ventures, Adama Beverages, Riko Gado & Dedirabe farms), more than Dangote Group's 30,000.

I am now ATIKULATED

Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by KanwuliaMama: 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
WOW!!!!
I am speechless! cry
Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by elisha4gabriel(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
OK..
Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by tayebest(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2018

An eazy ride for Buhari come 2019. cheesy

Kwankwaso is the surest bet against Buhari but he does not have money to bribe delegates.

SAI BABA TILL 2023! cool

Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by dukie25: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
"Though tribe and tongue may differ, In brotherhood we stand" Atiku Abubakar

Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
I am ATIKULATED grin

Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by TheFreeOne: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
2019 is gonna be interesting and keenly contested.

Kudos to Atiku.

Seun, moderators it's time you guys create a thread to profile and discuss all presidential candidates of political parties as regards what they have to offer this country. It's time we all say enough to mediocrity and false narratives to win elections.

And Nigerians should insist every candidate must attend presidential debates before 2019 elections.
Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by Glink2018(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wishing you success in your future election
Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by bonechamberlain(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
finally, thank God.
Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by HigherEd: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
This is great
Lalasticlala
Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by hucienda: 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congratulations sir.

Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by onuebonyi: 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wow..congratulations your excellency.
Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by Oolawepo(m): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Kwamecron:
Thumbs up PDP. Very organized convention.
Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by fiizznation: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
If the whole presidential contenders under pdp can work together as one family, defeating Buhari is very possible.

And I believe Atiku is a good choice.

Buhari's influence is mainly in the northwest and northeast. Outside this two zones, buhari can be beaten black and blue in the other four zones by Atiku.

Interesting times ahead

Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by hammer6F: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
PLS NIGERIANS, LET US PEACEFULLY SEND THE BOKO HARAM HERDSMEN IN ASO ROCK, BACK TO HIS COWS IN DAURA.

Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by hammer6F: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
ATIKU BRINGS YOU JOBS.

Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by annnikky(f): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
U have a very big task at hand and hope u are really ready for it cos nigerians are counting on u for a good result undecided
Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by hammer6F: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
ATIKU IS NOT MAKING A PROMISE BUT ASKING NIGERIANS TO JOIN HIM IN CREATING JOBS NATIONWIDE.

JOB CREATION IS AN ACTIVE OPERATION UNDER ATIKU

Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by fiizznation: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
I am ATIKULATED grin
I will advice Atiku's campaign team that they shouldn't in anyway have anything to do with you ipod or whatever you are called. Everything about you folks is bad luck. Nigerians always vote against anybody that you guys support and I don't know why it is so.

You guys and bad luck are inseparable!!!

Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by Johnnyessence(m): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
RESULTS OF PDP 2018 ELECTIVE NATIONAL CONVENTION:

1st position - Atiku Abubakar 1,532

2nd position - Aminu Tambuwal 693

3rd position - Bukola Saraki 317

4th position - Rabiu Kwankwaso 158

5th position - Dankwambo 111

6th position - Sule Lamido 96

7th position - Ahmed Makarfi 74

8th position - Kabiru Turaki 65

9th position - Attahiru Bafawa 48

10th position - David Mark 35

11th position - Jonah Jang 19

12th position - Datti Baba Ahmed 5

PLEASE NOTE: In PDP, no winner, no loser. We are one under same democratic umbrella...!

#I_Am_Atikulated
Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by hammer6F: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by Oolawepo(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=Amagite2 post=71863036]Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has thanked his party, the People's Democratic Congress, PDP, for choosing him.

Atiku who polled 1,532 votes to win his closest rivals, Tambuwal who polled 693 votes and Saraki who got 317 votes, tweeted;

".@OfficialPDPNig, thank you for choosing me. This is a victory for all of us. The task to get Nigeria working again starts now. #NigeriaWillWork #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain"

Cc; Lalasticlala

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/thank-you-for-choosing-me-atiku-tweets-after-victory-at-the-pdp-primaries.html[/quote

]
Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
tayebest:

An eazy ride for Buhari come 2019. cheesy

Kwankwaso is the surest bet against Buhari but he does not have money to bribe delegates.

SAI BABA TILL 2023! cool

You guys have started packaging this animal again abi?
Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by Oolawepo(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
Amagite2:
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has thanked his party, the People's Democratic Congress, PDP, for choosing him.

Cc; Lalasticlala

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/thank-you-for-choosing-me-atiku-tweets-after-victory-at-the-pdp-primaries.html
PDP convention very organized.
Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by oodualover: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
hammer6F:
ATIKU BRINGS YOU JOBS.
Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by lizzybet(f): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
What a pity, Biafrans are supporting Atiku again, wouldn't this spell doom for this INDUSTRIALIST VISIONARY SUPPOSED LEADER

Let me JEJELY vote for PMB so as not to waste my vote

Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by oodualover: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
hammer6F:
ATIKU BRINGS YOU JOBS.
Have you forgotten Biafra so soon?

Re: "Thank You For Choosing Me" - Atiku Tweets After Victory At The PDP Primaries by oodualover: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
hammer6F:
ATIKU BRINGS YOU JOBS.
Have you forgotten Biafra so soon?

Steve Crown Performing On Stage At Church Of God Mission International (cgmi). / Buhari's Change Despicable - IBB / Where Is Bola Tinubu At APC Presidential Rally? Is He Really Sick Or Dodging?