Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election (74053 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election / Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council / APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Hopium: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
ideylaff:

To start with I am not a Bukola Saraki supporter of fan

I find it hard to believe that Saraki is tagged Mr Corruption always and Tinubu and Amaechi are looked at as Mr Holy?

Bukola Saraki is corrupt no doubt but what he’s stolen is Childs plays to Amaechi, Tinubu, Udoagham and Akpabio ooo

We need to call a spade a spade ooo

Abegi! I'm not here for political sentiments. I'm a native of Kwara and I reside in Kwara. Only Kwarans know the how grounded the state is, thanks Saraki.

Every politician in Nigeria is corrupt, na the one we're concern me (my state kinsman) naim I face.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
cartimor:
I'm so happy Atiku won.ready to work for his success

while you work for his success also prepare yourself and work for your own success because the challenge ahead might be worst than the current. Both men are clueless
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Minemrys: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
SoNature:
Atiku should invite Okonjo-Iweala and run with her

That woman will be instrumental in begging the international community to cancel the billions of dollars in bad debt which Buhari accumulated in three years

Yes, Okonjo-Iweala has that international appeal and influence

Buhari may be a man of integrity, but he has no leadership skill one bit

He has deeply divided a once-united Nigeria

Congratulations to Alhaji Abubakar
when was Nigeria ever united? I still remember the islamizati0n chants since independence and the civil war. Pick ur words, mate.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Kkk777: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
My prayer is for the candidate and party that will stop all the killing in Nigeria.

Can you immerging a whole chief in command of armed forces yet to declare any dance against Fulani herdsmen but know how to clamp down on iPod.

Which of the two is a terror to Nigeria?

God pass them.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by ezefrank87(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
Benekruku:

Well said, but his popularity cant match Buhari

Thats just the truth

What indices did u use to arrive at this conclusion sir?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by ISLAMBAD: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
nokatakata:

anybody you ipods support will always fail. it is not about the yorubas. it is about you confused and directionless ipod cursed with illluck. you supported jonathan, he lost, you supported fayose, he failed..you supported adeleke, he failed...you supported jimi agbaje, he failed...you supported even your own dilector kanu, he failed and he is nowhere to be found...you support ambode for primaries, he failed...now you supported saraki and he has failed...

please keep your support off Atiku this time. we do not want him to fail. if you really want atiku to win 2019, please ipods i beg you in the name of okike alabama to support buhari, i am 100% certain your illluck will make him lose. try it and see.
This one must be a political illiterate.
He's commenting because others are commenting.
If you are Yoruba, then Yoruba people on this forum that knows politics will be so ashamed of you.

Even common sense didn't tell you that the stronghold of the political party Atiku is using to contest for office the presidency is deeply rooted in Eastern region not in the west. The same Ibos that have damaged your psyche back to back.

You deserve pity. Go and get enlighend and stop disgracing yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by KanwuliaMama: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Benekruku:

He is going back to Aso rock

Election are not won on social media pages

Atiku is not close to match Buhari

Its a walk over

Well. . . We have an able OPPOSITION.
I will celebrate that FIRST! cool
Time to STRATEGIZE! grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Boss20: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Benekruku:

At some point in Life, You need to face reality

Politics is not competence in Nigeria, Its popularity

A lagos tout can win an election in Nigeria ahead of a professor

Are you trying to tell me Atiku is not popular?

Bro, with Atiku as PDP candidate APC sure knows there is serious trouble cuz Atiku is no push over in terms of anything.

We need serious minded individuals to handle this nation and Atiku is the only option for 2019.

Atiku 2019 is a goal.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by ak22(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku you will surely get my vote if I have opportunity to vote
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Princedapace(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
rahazaqa:
Saraki made a big mistake, mostly aligning with the SE, he forgot they have no electoral or political value in present Nigeria. Tambuwal is even ahead of him by far, this shows Saraki is just a local Kwara politician with no strategy but noise and show offs. Atiku, an intelligent man has been working underground, gathering support and connect, made Gbenga Daniel his campain DG, he knows the SW understands the game better, if you have the SW and the north, nothing can stop you, he learnt this from the GMB. Honestly, i had hoped Saraki would win so that he can be embarrassed in February(SE and little part of North cannot win you a presidential election) but now, this is a big fight for GMB, if Atiku can pick a running mate from the SS (SE will automatically support the person, some votes in SW too.).

Buhari all the way!

Wetin south do u for this life? Hope u know that majority of the south east delegates voted for Atiku? Forget nairaland stuff. In the real life, it is a different thing all together.

Also, stop thinking that south east votes is the only igbo votes in nigeria bro..

U and I know that no other ethnic group travel more than the igbos in nigeria.. Igbos have millions in north, igbos have millions in the west, igbos have millions in the south south and igbos have their highest millions in the east.

Igbos carry serious voting blocks. The only issue is that most of them don't like voting. If igbos really come out and vote, bro, fear.

The registered voters in the north has igbos there too, same in the west and in south south.. That is the truth. Atiku has been consulting with south east delegates since he joined pdp. U must not do everything to mock south east bro. Forget nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by ziondaughter247: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
I love Atiku so much. If he's picking an easterner Okonjo-Iweala is his best bet. She's has south south, south east and serious international appeal. I mean she's probably the most influential female in Nigeria. If he decides to go with southwest, then Jimi Agbaje seems like a very credible person even though he's contesting for Lagos. Even if a goat had won this PDP primaries, I am ready to vote for the goat. Enough is enough. I was rooting for either Atiku, Saraki or Kwankwanso. Saraki didn't lose a thing. He will still go back and continue excelling in the senate. I like most of the PDP contestants, they seem very youth friendly. Also Atiku should go and lobby Kwankwanso very well because it has been proven that Kano is a major vote decider in Nigeria and Kwankwanso has Kano in his hands. Anyone that wins Kano is the next president. Osinbajo in my honest opinion is a very good man, he's not a politician but he's a good technocrat with good leadership qualities. Unfortunately he's paired with an olodo.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by chrisluci: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Thank God this happened. Though Atiku is not an angel, he is far better than Buhari. Atiku has a heart! I used to dislike Atiku until my guy who was born and raised in Adamawa convinced me otherwise. There is hope!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by FBIL: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
rahazaqa:
Saraki made a big mistake, mostly aligning with the SE, he forgot they have no electoral or political value in present Nigeria. Tambuwal is even ahead of him by far, this shows Saraki is just a local Kwara politician with no strategy but noise and show offs. Atiku, an intelligent man has been working underground, gathering support and connect, made Gbenga Daniel his campain DG, he knows the SW understands the game better, if you have the SW and the north, nothing can stop you, he learnt this from the GMB. Honestly, i had hoped Saraki would win so that he can be embarrassed in February(SE and little part of North cannot win you a presidential election) but now, this is a big fight for GMB, if Atiku can pick a running mate from the SS (SE will automatically support the person, some votes in SW too.).

Buhari all the way!

I see your frustration, sorry!
Nobody with sane mind can trust your tribe with anything. The South East you hate gave Atiku block vote. Tambuwal got more through Wike's influence. I'm sure you won't drink sniper solution over this.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by KanwuliaMama: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
Benekruku:

He is going back to Aso rock

Election are not won on social media pages

Atiku is not close to match Buhari

Its a walk over

Yep! Elections are won by RIGGING!
Time to visit INEC OFFICIALS INDIVIDUALLY! wink
Time to STRATEGIZE! grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Light1259: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Oh yes o. He is the BEST OF ALL options. Buhari MUST go!
Yes oh
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by macello4(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hopium:
Congrats Atiku. It's a joyful day for sensible Kwarans. It's a victorious day for Nigeria. Mr. Corruption a.k.a Saraki lost woefully and that's all the count. grin

Meanwhile, back in Kwara today....
u are fool i repeat BIG fool dis time. Why calling saraki is he d only one dat contest? U will die in slavery for d hate u have for saraki. Oloriburuku ti koni da fon, omo ale idiot animal.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by written007: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
Very saddening.. Bihari to kwotinue.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Just2endowed2(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
Restructuring is the way....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Benekruku(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Boss20:

Are you trying to tell me Atiku is not popular?

Bro, with Atiku as PDP candidate APC sure knows there is serious trouble cuz Atiku is no push over in terms of anything.

We need serious minded individuals to handle this nation and Atiku is the only option for 2019.

Atiku 2019 is a goal.

Atiku is not popular when you mention Buhari

What you are not getting is that competence does not play in Nigerian politics

Am sure a local illiterate will win you in an election on your street cos he is closer to the people

Atiku is not close to half of Buharis popularity

You need do a ground check
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by fusyman(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Except in the dream! ? All of them are walkover for Said Baba. the marring will be wide and Buhari will floor Atiku.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Hopium: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Samade7:

See you, he still have d form for Kwara central senatorial form oga. grin grin

I know he is the annonymous winner of that Senetorial primary. I'm just glad he was put to his place in Nigeria.

Let him come back to Kwara and bully us, I don't care.

I know say the guy no get shame, him go still clinch that ticket and I hope he does; so that those naive online youths licking his ass because he spoke to them in the language they only understand (social media) can see that Mr. GrowNigeria is a one chance grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by alexvatt(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
rahazaqa:

Buhari all the way!

The best strategy for Atiku is to pick running mate from South West and promise SS and SE a better offices when he wins the presidency. Atiku needs to match Buhari in dividing the South West votes. It will be a good advantage of him to pick Christian Yoruba runing mate if he want to win Buhari at the poll.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Benekruku(m): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Yep! Elections are won by RIGGING!
Time to visit INEC OFFICIALS INDIVIDUALLY! wink
Time to STRATEGIZE! grin

Was Jonathan rigged out of power?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Samade7: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hopium:

I know he is the annonymous winner of that Senetorial primary. I'm just glad he was put to his place in Nigeria.

Let him come back to Kwara and bully us, I don't care.

I know say the guy no get shame, him go still clinch that ticket and I hope he does; so that those naive online youths licking his ass because he spoke to them in the language they only understand (social media) can see that Mr. GrowNigeria is a one chance grin

grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by abbeyty(m): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
stalwart123:
Congratulations.

He won it electorally, after winning it alphabetically.

grin

2019 is now Atiku vs Buhari.

It's gonna be a great fight of a lifetime.

Is going to be interesting A vs B

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by nokatakata: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

This one must be a political illiterate.
He's commenting because others are commenting.
If you are Yoruba, then Yoruba people on this forum that knows politics will be so ashamed of you.

Even common sense didn't tell you that the stronghold of the political party Atiku is using to contest for office the presidency is deeply rooted in Eastern region not in the west. The same Ibos that have damaged your psyche back to back.

You deserve pity. Go and get enlighend and stop disgracing yourself.

yen yen yen...you are not making any sense as expected of a typical ipod nuisance. read your comment again and ask yourself if you made any sense. I said what i said...you MF ipods are cursed with badluck. anything you support will always fail. dispute that instead of yapping trash.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by tosinjay(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
Always been my choice....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by sogodihno: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
mumumugu:

you think south west gave him vote. my brother, if it were based on south west vote, saraki would win. the reason he lost is based on the north factor. every northern delegate sees saraki as a Yoruba man.they can't afford to give power to a Yoruba man.

stop saying nonsense, SW despises saraki than any other region. it's Ipob that are licking his ass.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Benekruku(m): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
ezefrank87:

What indices did u use to arrive at this conclusion sir?

Have toured the whole North and worked in every state actively

So I know what am saying

Its an open fact

Atiku cant even match Kwankwanso Up North
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by abbey621(m): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congratulations Buhari, you just secured a second term as the president of Nigeria! In the North=Tie, in the South East and South South= Atiku, Southwest=Buhari. Add in presidential rigging, lack of enthusiasm leading to low voter turnout and what you get is a mathetimatically impossible chance of Atiku winning....Eyya try again!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Urchmani123: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wat nonsense sad
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by babytoun: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
aquar:
Thank God Atiku emerged PDP Presidential flag bearer, yes is now a work over for APC. Sai buhari.

You dont understand anything ....see the game begin between a seasoned politician and a soldier...watch how Buhari's battered image dips further from now to election time

Atiku will fight for every ball...I hope you know what that means ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) / Patience Jonathan’s Aridolf Resort Wellness & Spa Yenagoa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.