Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election (74038 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election / Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council / APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by kelvinchreez: 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by mcquin(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Benekruku:

Well said, but his popularity cant match Buhari

Thats just the truth

Bihari has lost more than enough of that popularity. I used to be a fan of his, so as many others. If you are honest with yourself, you'll find one or two persons you know that lost confidence in him. Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by mcquin(m): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
Benekruku:

He is going back to Aso rock

Election are not won on social media pages

Atiku is not close to match Buhari

Its a walk over

Go tell that to Beremx. I bet you are even tired of Buhari too, but shame no let you talk. I used to support the man too. If you are honest with yourself, at least in 2015, he won many polls on social media. He is just not as sellable as before, not after the hunger, economic hardship, ethnic appointments, "lazy youth", NYSC scandals, and most importantly herdsmen massacre. Heck, that guy has lost supporters. Even the S.W that voted him earlier, will rethink their stance, but for Tinubu's influence.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by JudasNaCarrot: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
ladiesreject:
J
J for JudasNaCarrot.

Shikena!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by mcquin(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
Benekruku:

Atiku is not popular when you mention Buhari

What you are not getting is that competence does not play in Nigerian politics

Am sure a local illiterate will win you in an election on your street cos he is closer to the people

Atiku is not close to half of Buharis popularity

You need do a ground check
Buhari isn't has popular as he used to be. He's lost followers. Go on the streets and find out. At least here on natural and, he won polls against GEJ in 2015, but now can't garner enough votes against a stone. His performance has been abysmal.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by chernest2002: 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
The journey to rescue Nigeria have started and thank God that Atiku will lead the way.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by BeansAndBread(m): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
Gboliwe:
I am seeing Atiku/Okonjo, Atiku/Peter Obi flying around, biko, Atiku, don't listen to them.

You have the SS and SE already in your bag. You have the NC ravaged by buhari's foot soldiers aka herdsmen, You have a good percentage of the NE and NW.

The SW is tinkering. Split their votes. Get one Omooluabi and fly into Asọ Rock.

Two months ago, I would have sworn I would have nothing to do with you but today, even if you present sachet water as certificate, I will press thumb and toe for you.

Anything but the lifeless disaster!
This guy na mumu wallahi, so you honestly think Atiku would win Kogi, Kwara, Niger, and nasarawa?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
AmiciLord:
Who would you prefer?

Anyone else but Wike, it doesn't have to be a serving or ex-governor either
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by jmaine: 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
CoolAmbience:

And you know everything I guess.

We shall see. 2019 is around the corner.

You think it's about sitting at one corner of Nigeria typing and posting on social media...

U dey waka around Nigeria sef?

You know nothing. Just forget it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by famology(m): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
Pdp keeps missing it.How on earth will you give ticket to Atiku.These guys have succeeded in making me not vote next year.I'm not impressed by the incumbent, yet I just can't vote Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Boss20: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
Benekruku:

Atiku is not popular when you mention Buhari

What you are not getting is that competence does not play in Nigerian politics

Am sure a local illiterate will win you in an election on your street cos he is closer to the people

Atiku is not close to half of Buharis popularity

You need do a ground check

Thank God you admitted that Atiku is way more competent than Buhari.

I don't agree that Atiku is not popular when compared to PMB. We are talking about a formal VP, super rich, influential Atiku here. There is no one in Nigeria that doesn't know Atiku.

2019 is just around the corner let's wait till then. Jonathan supporters never believed Buhari will win in 2015 but we all know how it ended.

As for me Atiku is the best man for the job come next year.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by mcquin(m): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
alexvatt:
The best strategy for Atiku is to pick running mate from South West and promise SS and SE a better offices when he wins the presidency. Atiku needs to match Buhari in dividing the South West votes. It will be a good advantage of him to pick Christian Yoruba runing mate if he want to win Buhari at the poll.
And who says Atiku can't loose the SS/SE if he makes that move. Many of you here have said he already has both regions in his pocket, yet you forget a labourer is deserving of his wages. You say SE should not benefit from Buhari cause they never voted him, yet you want SW that haven't shown support for Atiku all these while to take home Vice Presidency.

S.E has shown loyalty to PDP all this and deserves compensation. S.W can decide to vote APc again afterall we are all in Nigeria suffering or enjoying the consequences together.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Modarun(m): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
rahazaqa:
Saraki made a big mistake, mostly aligning with the SE, he forgot they have no electoral or political value in present Nigeria. Tambuwal is even ahead of him by far, this shows Saraki is just a local Kwara politician with no strategy but noise and show offs. Atiku, an intelligent man has been working underground, gathering support and connect, made Gbenga Daniel his campain DG, he knows the SW understands the game better, if you have the SW and the north, nothing can stop you, he learnt this from the GMB. Honestly, i had hoped Saraki would win so that he can be embarrassed in February(SE and little part of North cannot win you a presidential election) but now, this is a big fight for GMB, if Atiku can pick a running mate from the SS (SE will automatically support the person, some votes in SW too.).

Buhari all the way!

They are now trying to make it seem like its the SE that sponsored Saraki. Lol. you guys are just too pathetic, what concerns the Igbos with Saraki not winning? Have you checked who the SE backed? you guys are just a big joke. Imagine your comment.
The only time a candidate backed by the SE that lost an election was in 2015. The Igbos backed OBJ, they backed Yar adua and GEJ. so where dis you drw this your conclusion from? We know you are in pains rivht now cos The PDP brought forth a formidable opponent. We Thank God Atiku is not a fanatic, he is a detribalized Fulani and a friend to all region, Igbos are not fanatics or ethnic jingoist like you, unlike you they have always thrived to support candidates that would be faor to all. bros go and die, your APC time is up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by magoo10(m): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
CoolAmbience:

[s]
Upside down indeed....

Let's have your stats here.

The rail, power, road and housing projects are there for all to see: Lagos Ibadan rail, Warri-Itakpe-Ajaokuta rail, Abuja Metrorail, Sagamu-Ore-Benin Highway, Mambilla Hydro Power Plant etc.

The SIPs are not left out. Foreign reserve is now in excess of $40b from under $30b in 2015, despite significant revenue drop.

Should I talk about the 11 revived fertilizer blending plants and over 70% depletion of rice import? What about the more than 15 mechanized rice mills that sprang up in the last 3 years?
[/s]

how much is bag of rice today how much was it yesterday?
How much was petrol ?
What was the exchange rate to a dollar?

Lemme even stop here
If your so called analysis doesnt make the standard or living and general well being better than how buhari met it then you need to go for a brain check

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Modarun(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
mcquin:

And who says Atiku can't loose the SS/SE if he makes that move. Many of you here have said he already has both regions in his pocket, yet you forget a labourer is deserving of his wages. You say SE should not benefit from Buhari cause they never voted him, yet you want SW that haven't shown support for Atiku all these while to take home Vice Presidency.

S.E has shown loyalty to PDP all this and deserves compensation. S.W can decide to vote APc again afterall we are all in Nigeria suffering or enjoying the consequences together.

on point
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by UncleJudax(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
BeansAndBread:
This guy na mumu wallahi, so you honestly think Atiku would win Kogi, Kwara, Niger, and nasarawa?
No. Na you go win.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
SoNature:
Atiku should invite Okonjo-Iweala and run with her

That woman will be instrumental in begging the international community to cancel the billions of dollars in bad debt which Buhari accumulated in three years

Yes, Okonjo-Iweala has that international appeal and influence

Buhari may be a man of integrity, but he has no leadership skill one bit

He has deeply divided a once-united Nigeria

Congratulations to Alhaji Abubakar
You are right though. Let His perfect will be done.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Modarun(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
BeansAndBread:

Lol, no na Buhari that has allowed his herdsmen kill peolle in these states that will. ote Buhari.
What you guys dnt know is that most of thebso called 12ml Buharists and Buharideens have never experienced life under the sadist. Now they have, its no longer going to be about Phantom intergrity but facts on ground, and facts on ground ia that the people are tired of incompetency, poverty, cabals and extreme cluelessness of Buhari.
Its before we take guys like you serious. We remeber how you guys came here to brag about PDP not winning upto 10k votes in Osun, lol 2019 will prove alot

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Austin234(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
Now from the impression you have on the present government of PMB in comparison with Jonathan's government, which do you think was better? Be honest about this

oluwaseyi000:

Congratulations Atiku.

Most Nigerians are not impressed by the performance of buhari, the so called corruption-fight is a big scam use to hoodwink Nigerians, if akpabio, tinubu , and a whole lots of corrupt people both in APC and PDP are walking free then who has buhari been prosecuting, even the few in jails are buying nomination form from prison, it's an understatement to say even obasanjo anti corruption is far better than this, I will personally cut some slack on whatever they accuse Atiku of since the APC camp is worse,

I voted against Jonathan not because I think buhari is the best but I'm simply not impressed with Jonathan performance same thing repeating itself, I am not impressed by buhari, I can't really see any economic blueprint from him so I will rather vote next most feasible person to take over from him

Nothing personal, tribal or religious, just want the best for my country

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by ezefrank87(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
Benekruku:

Have toured the whole North and worked in every state actively

So I know what am saying

Its an open fact

Atiku cant even match Kwankwanso Up North

Ooh.....that's the indices?

U must be a wonderful mind reader, a Johnny walker at that.... But then,let's watch and see....I hope u won't become another anonymous moniker by 2019 sir....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by ajaymina(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
FreshShavedBalls:
Atiku will lose against Buhari.
Congrats Nigerians! Buhari is your president till 2023.
What a disaster.

That's if INEC will apply Inconclusive strategy, else Atiku will defeat Bubu jus like d case of GEJ vs Bubu...

Every sane Nigerian is tired of d Bubu lead govt...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Engrobiorah(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
Amigo1:
!!!!!Will u keep Quiet!!!!!!! Direct and indirect primary, write a common entrance exams to known the deference. MuMu###
You're a very big fool
Coward
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Tonalphs(f): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
I wish everyone can just vote Buhari out. Not because Atiku is a better option but because no one has the right to stay for more than four years most especially when he hasn't done an impressive job. We should give Atiku a trial n kick him out after four years if he doesn't deliver. That way, whoever comes into power knows that we are serious and eight years has to be earned. It's not about the party, APC and PDP are one and the same people. It's bout individual self. We've tested Buhari and he failed, let another person try.... If APC and brought out another candidate, I think PDP would have been buried for life, but no, they didn't.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Cannonleo(m): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
rahazaqa:
Saraki made a big mistake, mostly aligning with the SE, he forgot they have no electoral or political value in present Nigeria. Tambuwal is even ahead of him by far, this shows Saraki is just a local Kwara politician with no strategy but noise and show offs. Atiku, an intelligent man has been working underground, gathering support and connect, made Gbenga Daniel his campain DG, he knows the SW understands the game better, if you have the SW and the north, nothing can stop you, he learnt this from the GMB. Honestly, i had hoped Saraki would win so that he can be embarrassed in February(SE and little part of North cannot win you a presidential election) but now, this is a big fight for GMB, if Atiku can pick a running mate from the SS (SE will automatically support the person, some votes in SW too.).

Buhari all the way!

lol you people making all this noise cannot make me laugh enough, every state is important and this so called politically valueless team can tear a government to shreds with other actions(IPOB moving into restructuring) etc. More than that youve forgotten there is something called 25% in the electoral act, if the so called valueless states refuse to give it to you nko.
Thats where you will know they have value

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
Robbin7:
Where is TonyeBarcanista, let’s link up and ATIKUlate and MakeNigeriaWorkAgain.
Atikulation issa goal

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Basher8583: 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
magoo10:
Congratulations to atiku
Sending pa buhari the dullard back to daura is a collective task.

We must all join hands to do away with nepotism, lifelessness and impunity which buhari is known for and support restructuring.
By putting another Northerner from the same fulani extraction.
You are all collectively more confused than I thot
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by magoo10(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Basher8583:

[s]By putting another Northerner from the same fulani extraction.
You are all collectively more confused than I thot[/s]
Mr tribalist the geographical space has to be liberated first from the nepostic tyrant. It is called politics
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Basher8583: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
magoo10:
Mr tribalist the geographical space has to be liberated first from the nepostic tyrant. It is called politics
grin grin
Any you believe its Atiku that will do it.
grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by IDRWFB(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
ednut1:
scam
I thought as much. But why did you say so? Thanks.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by sanusikebbe(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mhmmmm!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Ekaka1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
klax:
What is still baffling me is to read 14 million delegate endorsed Buhari i'm still wondering who are those 14 million and in what stadium or polling unit 14 million soul cast vote to endorsed buhari? Very strange and weird. Apc lies angers God everyday.

Anyway I'm.so proud of pdp and I wish Atiku the best the next president Insha Allah.
They are test running rigging for 2019 bro.. but with Atiku, thief go catch thief...the country will boil trust me. Atiku has a perculiar message..RESTRUCTURING... among other real isues if he can articulate that simple enough for ordinary Nigerians on the streets during his campaigns..and with support from the other defeated PDP presidential aspirants... he might knock-off buhari....marginally enough to avoid a run-off wahala in 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by ednut1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
IDRWFB:
I thought as much. But why did you say so? Thanks.
check reviews on youtube. No one got paid. They are using u guys to generate traffic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.