Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election (74057 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election / Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council / APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by FBIL: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS TURAKI ADAMAWA!!!

ATIKU/OKONJO IWEALA 2019
or
ATIKU/PETER OBI 2019

THE KILLINGS MUST STOP AS THE LIFELESS ONE IS BOUND HOMEWARDS

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Op80: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
Now, my vote is for Atiku Abubakar. The only detribalised man and fine business just like Donald Trump's. I believe he will be to Nigeria what Trump is to America

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Moukandjo: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
nokatakata:

anybody you ipods support will always fail. it is not about the yorubas. it is about you confused and directionless ipod cursed with illluck. you supported jonathan, he lost, you supported fayose, he failed..you supported adeleke, he failed...you supported jimi agbaje, he failed...you supported even your own dilector kanu, he failed and he is nowhere to be found...you support ambode for primaries, he failed...now you supported saraki and he has failed...

please keep your support off Atiku this time. we do not want him to fail. if you really want atiku to win 2019, please ipods i beg you in the name of okike alabama to support buhari, i am 100% certain your illluck will make him lose. try it and see.
The real reason why whoever the IPIGs support fail is because they arrogantly begin to think only them can help you win, & in the process, they insult the people (& their tribes) who choose to go against their candidate. What do you expect from the insulted tribes
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by jaxxy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:
cheesy cheesy

A man who’s ally in the US, William Jefferson was jailed after being wiretapped discussing bribes for him and who has been banned from entering the US for multiple cases of money laundering is emerging the PDP’s candidate for 2019.

Let INEC just swear in PMB for his 2nd term already.

U realize neither buhari nor Atiku has wonderful relations with the us so that wudnt be of any advantage in this situation. Heck the us may even be ready to 4give Atiku like they did for Castro of Cuba for the greater good.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by reachbenny(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
SoNature:
Atiku should invite Okonjo-Iweala and run with her

That woman will be instrumental in begging the international community to cancel the billions of dollars in bad debt which Buhari accumulated in three years

Yes, Okonjo-Iweala has that international appeal and influence

Buhari may be a man of integrity, but he has no leadership skill one bit

He has deeply divided a once-united Nigeria

Congratulations to Alhaji Abubakar

What's your definition of "INTEGRITY"?
You guys should STOP abusing the true essence of that word.
BUHARI is a scam, fraud and corruption in disguise.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by vuc1(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
I will support and vote for him.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by anonymous1759(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
SoNature:
Atiku should invite Okonjo-Iweala and run with her

That woman will be instrumental in begging the international community to cancel the billions of dollars in bad debt which Buhari accumulated in three years

Yes, Okonjo-Iweala has that international appeal and influence

Buhari may be a man of integrity, but he has no leadership skill one bit

He has deeply divided a once-united Nigeria

Congratulations to Alhaji Abubakar

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Benekruku(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
Chiwude:
Atiku on political grounds will pick his VP from the SE/SS, the idea from the SW is not feasible we both know reasons for that. The SE can be lured with VP post to curry the minds of apathetic voters, so that they can key into the Atiku project. An OKONJO-IWEALA will command mass folloership from the SS as well as the SE.
Please kill the thoughts that Atiku already has the SE/SS. The VP slot will cement that.

What is it bringing to the table?

Without Okonjo, he already has the votes
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by lielbree: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
ATIKULATE OH!!!

2019 NIGERIA SHALL BE FREE!!!

ATIKU 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Kkk777: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku hmmmmm
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by cartimor: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
I'm so happy Atiku won.ready to work for his success

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Yusuf54: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
Who is Atiku to defeat the mighty Buhari,the real god of Northerners?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Boss20: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

Easier said than done

You arent a believer of the North-Western alliance right?

If its not broken which cant be presently, Buhari is gunning till 2023

It will be like film in your eyes come 2019 cuz Atiku will send Buhari packing for sure.

Atiku is way better than Buhari in all aspect of life, talk of been industrious, detrabalized, modern, exposed just name it.

Atiku will handle Nigeria like his own business just like Trump is doing in US. We need wealth creator not someone that openly admitted he doesn't know how to make money.

Atiku 2019.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by SoNature(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
Famzer:

I think you are right about PDP less fancied among the Yoruba but the problem with the East and South East is that they have less amount of registered voters. This was the practical mistake President Buhari made in the past by selecting deputies from the South East. I am just wondering how practical it's that a deputy outside the South West will deliver victory to the PDP

Picking a Yoruba aspirant didn't just give Buhari victory

Many factors led to it

The most significant being that many people wanted Jonathan out at all costs

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by muredo(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
Is a pity
Another walk over for PMB
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by islandmoon: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buhari- IG go and arrest those people praising Atiku on Nairaland.

Transmission IGP- that will be tough Sir.

Buhari - Are you stupid? use tear gas!!

Transmission IG - Yes Sir.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Skydweller(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
I have started Atikulating for 2019. Are you still Buhariing?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by oluwole1211(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
This will be a walk over for baba buhari in 2019. Congratulations in advance baba

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
Smellymouth:
I'm not a fan of Atiku, never been, but if he's the only option, I'll pick him ahead of Buhari.

2019 is about rescuing Nigeria.

Congrats Atiku.. #OperationSendHimBackToDaura

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
Kkk777:
PDP is finished.
According to BMC and zombies,praying for PDP to present Tambuwal?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by ezefrank87(m): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:
cheesy cheesy

A man who’s ally in the US, William Jefferson was jailed after being wiretapped discussing bribes for him and who has been banned from entering the US for multiple cases of money laundering is emerging the PDP’s candidate for 2019.

Let INEC just swear in PMB for his 2nd term already.

Bros, y the ranting and wailing already? Was all these before he joined or after he left APC? And y is the president an acclaimed corruption fighter not deemed it fit to prosecute him already? Or he wasn't corrupt when in APC? If u have all these incriminating facts,why are u yet to write EFCC and other agencies to try him? A case of giving a dog a bad name just to kill it? Who is even doing this to us in Nigeria.... cry

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by ItzBIM(m): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ioannes:

And vote for who? Atiku? Puhleeeze... the man is like a cross between Jonathan and Buhari.

Donald duke is my candidate.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
Baba must Go

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Benekruku(m): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
Boss20:

It will be like film in your eyes come 2019 cuz Atiku will send Buhari packing for sure.

Atiku is way better than Buhari in all aspect of life, talk of been industrious, detrabalized, modern, exposed just name it.

Atiku will handle Nigeria like his own business just like Trump is doing in US. We need wealth creator not someone that openly admitted he doesn't know how to make money.

Atiku 2019.

At some point in Life, You need to face reality

Politics is not competence in Nigeria, Its popularity

A lagos tout can win an election in Nigeria ahead of a professor

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by ISLAMBAD: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are right,I am from Anambra but I want Atiku running mate to be from Sw,SE and SS is already for PDP
If PDP zone their presidency outside SS/SE then APC will easily penetrate Ibo land with their "Igbo presidency" song
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by SoNature(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
anonymous1759:

How old are you?

I'm not sure I remember

But I senior your papa grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Benekruku(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Jesse25:
Baba must Go

Wake up!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Kennydamians(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku/PeterObi. A new Nigeria. Atikunation/ObiMetrics....for a better Nigeria
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by NiggasInParis: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
klax:
What is still baffling me is to read 14 million delegate endorsed Buhari in.still wondering who are those 14 million and in what stadium or polling unit 14 million soul cast vote to endorsed buhari? Very strange and weird. Apc lies angers God everyday.

Anyway I'm.so proud of pdp and I wish Atiku the best the next president Insha Allah.

grin grin grin ''At APC lies angers God everyday'' I'm telling you ... Like 14 million people, Ordinary primaries ...where ? How!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by toochy75: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku will give APC a big run.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
Larryslim:

So who do you want to vote for?
Sowore and co.??
Let's be Frank with each other here,the only party that can send buhari packing is PDP and PDP candidate is Atiku,if we really want to see Buhari leave next year,we all need to vote for Atiku
I know sowore,Durotoye and the likes have good vision for this country and their participation is giving the youth an edge but we can't know the truth and still follow the path of deceit,anyone that thinks those guys have the capability in anyway to defeat this adminstration is a joker!..
Atiku might not be the saint we all want,trust me no one is even a saint,but if we want to get rid of this current administration, we all need to Atikulate!
My preferred choice for this primary was Kwankwaso,but since Atiku emerged winner,I'm supporting him because I'm tired of this administration if you aren't!

Majority of Nigerians were tired of the clueless administration of Jonathan and said ABJ, Anybody Buy Jonathan. They said even if Buhari has only electricity bill as certificate they would vote for him.

Here we are almost 4 years later. We still haven't learnt our lesson.

We would rather hide under the phrase "nobody is a saint" to vote in a kleptomaniac and then in 4 years time we repeat the same process. I am wondering if Nigerians aren't cursed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) / Patience Jonathan’s Aridolf Resort Wellness & Spa Yenagoa (Pics) / Presidential Election: El-Rufai Mocks Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.