Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) (2664 Views)

Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity / Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The UK(Photo)

Governor David Nweze Umahi's Son has graduated from a university in the United Kingdom, Igbere TV has learnt.

Igbere TV gathered that his son studied Civil Engineering in the University of Surrey, United Kingdom.

According to report gathered by Igbere TV, the University of Surrey is a public research university in Guildford, England.

The university received its royal charter in 1966, along with a number of other institutions following recommendations in the Robbins Report.

Igbere TV reports that Umahi and his wife, Rachel are currently in the UK celebrating their son's graduation.

Meanwhile, many schools in Ebonyi State are in devastating conditions.

A visit by Igbere TV correspondent to major schools in both rural and urban areas of the state shows that there are no good buildings for conducive teaching and learning.

Below are some photos obtained by Igbere TV,

More details soon.....

http://igberetvnews.com/832786/gov-umahis-son-graduates-from-a-university-in-the-ukphoto/

Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by Amuocha: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ok.

Nothing wrong in seeking quality education abroad insofar, you return to develop Africa and importantly Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by ashantitope: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
Am waiting for those that will start shouting buhari names now just see your leaders too oooo

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by afroniger: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
It seems that there's a conspiracy amongst the Nigerian elite
circle to ensure that their kids don't school within Nigeria. All we hear and see these days are pictures of them attending their children's graduation abroad.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by Valro(m): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
Thats how their kids school abroad. Tell me how such people will invest in the education of the country

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by amaniro: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
afroniger:
It seems that there's a conspiracy amongst the Nigerian elite
circle to ensure that their kids don't school within Nigeria. All we hear and see these days are pictures of them attending their children's graduation abroad.

Because August has reached now... Graduation time

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by afroniger: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
amaniro:

Because August has reached now... Graduation time

Whether August or na April, the real question is how many of them do you see pose with their children in Nigerian institutions of learning on graduation day? Hardly any. When it's not as if Nigerian institutions don't also hold graduation ceremonies.

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
So the fact that he's Governor means his kids should go to the schools you posted below?.. or the fact that he is governor means every school in his State should be above standard?

The thing is.. You voted him.. what ever the outcome is purely the fault of you and every idiotic slowpoke that voted for him

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by amaniro: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
afroniger:

Whether August or na April, the real question is how many of them do you see pose with their children in Nigerian institutions of learning on graduation day? Hardly any. When it's not as if Nigerian institutions don't also hold graduation ceremonies.

Why did you quote me? I said why you're seeing pictures of them now up and down cause it's graduation time

Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by IamHeWrites: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
angry

Mad country with mad leaders.

With palmwine taper president, Senate and CJN

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by Vikzz(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
The need for adding the local school structures? undecided
Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by afroniger: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
amaniro:

Why did you quote me? I said why you're seeing pictures of them now up and down cause it's graduation time

I quoted you to buttress my point even further because your own mention of my original comment didn't address the crux of my post , which is that you hardly see them pose with their kids attending Nigeria-based institutions of higher learning. Incidentally, I graduated from/am a product of a foreign highschool and university myself so I don't need that lecture from you about any graduation season. You failed to address the meat of my comment.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by NNEWIsuper: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
since the resistance against RUGA the Enemies are going after SE, first was Abia and now Ebonyi governor
Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by amaniro: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
afroniger:

I quoted you to buttress my point even further because your own mention of my original comment didn't address the crux of my post , which is that you hardly see them pose with their kids attending Nigeria-based institutions of higher learning. Incidentally, I graduated from/am a product of a foreign highschool and university myself so I don't need that lecture from you about any graduation season. You failed to address the meat of my comment.

I picked a part of your post to address. I intentionally didn't address the whole post because you already dealt with it.
Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
You need to check the primary school Eng Dave finished from. The school is in a sorry state.
Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
thanta:
So the fact that he's Governor means his kids should go to the schools you posted below?.. or the fact that he is governor means every school in his State should be above standard?

The thing is.. You voted him.. what ever the outcome is purely the fault of you and every idiotic slowpoke that voted for him
Vote ke? election that they rigged korokoro for my eyes.
Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by Bridget95(f): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
afroniger:

I hear that the certificates of graduates down here are worth less than a tissue paper abroad,I guess that's the reason why they send their children abroad to get the properly recognized certificates. Put yourself in their shoes,who no like better thing?
Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by Earlystar698(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
I blame Buhari for this
Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by Westtimeline: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
No, they will rather be blaming tinubu grin
Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by Westtimeline: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
AwesomeOsisindu:
OP, you don't have to always make posts like this just to generate engagements. Governor Dave was rich enough to send all his kids abroad before running for office. It shouldn't be a matter of political misfortune if a public office holder decides to give their kids the best education. Even in the US and UK, everyone wants their kid to attend the best schools there, like Harvard, Stanford or Cambridge but money guarantees that desire most times. He has a little over half a dozen kids and almost all of them had their secondary school in Nigeria. The pictures you posted, even you, won't want your kid to go to that kind of school if you work hard/earn enough to afford a better school and one politician is not the government, there are other stakeholders that must agree before anything is done. Change your mindset.
See them, zombie defender. And to think this one finished from ebonyi state university with no hope
Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Their issue

I don't interfere in hausa fulani related issues.

The guys looks like a muslim.
Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
AwesomeOsisindu:
OP, you don't have to always make posts like this just to generate engagements. Governor Dave was rich enough to send all his kids abroad before running for office. It shouldn't be a matter of political misfortune if a public office holder decides to give their kids the best education. Even in the US and UK, everyone wants their kid to attend the best schools there, like Harvard, Stanford or Cambridge but money guarantees that desire most times. He has a little over half a dozen kids and almost all of them had their secondary school in Nigeria. The pictures you posted, even you, won't want your kid to go to that kind of school if you work hard/earn enough to afford a better school and one politician is not the government, there are other stakeholders that must agree before anything is done. Change your mindset.
To a large extent I agree with your submission, however, we should encourage these politicians to use universities in Nigeria instead of abroad. Nothing stops them from patronizing other private universities like covenant, abuad,babcock e.t.c if they want the best for their kids. It is rare to see most politicians in developed countries send their kids abroad. Rather than study abroad they make use of the best private universities over there.
Re: Gov. Umahi's Son Graduates From A University In The Uk(photo) by rusher14: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Before some of you get carried away, your hero Peter Obi's children also studied abroad

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 7 Reasons Why Nigerians Shouldn't Panic / Afonja Trending #SaintPeterObi On Twitter, After Collecting N500 To Trend(photo) / Atiku Sacks Staff VS TVC Slashes Staff Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.