Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku (41399 Views)

Ibrahim Gambari: Bukola Saraki Congratulates The New Chief Of Staff / Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase / Saraki Congratulates Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, Kwara APC Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Benfaco: 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
I would have preferred Saraki.

Well atiku has money so I'm not surprised. Apc has officially introduced vote buying to Nigerian politics and it won't be long before it becomes a norm in African politics.

Anyway like for atiku aka Mr. Corruption and share for buhari aka Mr. Integrity.
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Boss20: 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
Way to go PDP, unity is the way forward.

Buhari must go back to Daura next year by Gods grace.

Atiku 2019
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by HungerBAD: 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
bluecircle470:

I can see you’re complete learner of the game. Get this; OBJ and Buhari are military and all this militaries have a bond within....they’re like a family and do listen to themselves. I won’t be surprised seeing Buhari and OBJ ganging up against atiku

As someone that comes from a military background that spans 3 generations of my family. I can authoritatively tell you,when military Officers hate each other, it is not like civilian hate for each other. It is complete and deepful hate.

Buhari and Obasanjo have nothing to talk about. Remember Tinubu and Obasanjo have no love lost for each other too.

In politics,never say never. If Obasanjo has anything to offer Buhari, it will be through an unknown third party. These guys cant stand each other.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Benekruku(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
Indigbo:

Self Consolation

Oga! Leave them; You just need there 5% support to lose an election

Just praying Atiku chooses a South Easterner as running mate so he can shoot himself in the leg up North
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by bluecircle470: 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
HungerBAD:

As someone that comes from a military background that spans 3 generations of my family. I can authoritatively tell you,when military Officers hate each other, it is not like civilian hate for each other. It is complete and deepful hate.

Buhari and Obasanjo have nothing to talk about. Remember Tinubu and Obasanjo have no love lost for each other too.

In politics,never say never. If Obasanjo has anything to offer Buhari, it will be through an unknown third party. These guys cant stand each other.

I completely disagree with you. These are politicians/military...they can bury the hatchet and work together to achieve their goals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Kulas: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nice one Saraki. You all are qualified but one person must fly the ticket. PDP should also ensure Saraki maintain his position as Senate President after 2019 election.Lets work together and send PMB and tyrants in Aso Rock out.
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
I am sooo happy! Nigerian voters will not be divided across religious and ethnic lines.
It is:
North vs North
Muslim vs Muslim
Herdsman vs Herdsman
Incorruptible vs . . . .�
Interesting politics ahead.
Congratulations Nigeria.
#MyOpinion

Sarathief will go and collect Senator ticket back from the anonymous that is keeping it for him

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by colossus91(m): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
amaka people's congress(apc) wont like this!!
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by PDPGuy: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
HungerBAD:

Exactly. I won’t be surprised to see OBJ backing Donald Duke. But realistically, Duke can only carry the South-south. With Atiku in the race, Duke cannot win, let alone finish 2nd in the other 5 geo-political zones.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Justinah4real(f): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nonyofor35:
That's the spirit, not violence, I must commend Ifeanyi Okowa for the peaceful and credible conduct of the primary, my respect and regards for him increased from 2day. Let's ARTICULATE and send some one back to Daura God bless Nigeria!!!

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by blimeyVic(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nice one PDP.
Atiku is your best option to confront President Buhari.
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by ofuonyebi: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
Is this the pdp candidate who will face an incorruptible Buhari?

I pity this so much party that nigerians has labbelled as the most corrupt party ever..

i fosee a one blow knock out joo....never again will corruption be allowed to rule this country....and so be it!
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Tarilla: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
Who thinks Saraki ever wanted to win this Primary Election, he would have stepped down for Atiku but just didn't for more relevance.

He would rather let Atiku lose now, then find his way back to the Senate and if possible get his Senate Presidency back.

Then come 2023, everyone will know that he's an option for President and he'll be a major option for the position.

Losing this Primary is far better in his political career than losing as the Presidential Candidate of PDP in the General Election.

He still needs to gather more power and make more alliances against 2023 and being relevant in the Senate will help than not holding any political position

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Neimar: 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ohammadike:

Blood and flesh did not reveal this but the holy Spirit of the lord

You are a very wise man

The lifeless one must go

#AtikulateAtiku2019

if u lie against the holy spirit
you will not b forgiven

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Rapmoney(m): 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
ExAngel007:
loser
Have you cooked for your boyfriend today? It is Sunday o! Saraki is not the loser, the loser is Cowhari because we will soon send his lifeless body to Daura!
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by PHILipu1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

2019 we going to bring him back as the president of the senate cause we going to be majority
We are going not we are.
Keep dreaming.
It is allow
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by J2381: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
It is painful to see the youth cheering for two old deadbeat politicians.

I guess we deserve what we get.
Hmmm. It is indeed shameful. Hunger have made many lose their senses.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by SmartOlawale: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
```Newspenner Sunday Reloaded```

_Don't forget to stay updated on_
Newspenner..com

7-10-2018

• *Adeboye threatens OAP Daddy Freeze for Attacking RCCG Mummy G.O*
https://newspenner..com/2018/10/adeboye-voice-out-threatening-words-to.html#.W7oHf1QEYTA.whatsapp

• *It Is Atiku versus Buhari For 2019 General Elections, PDP confirms Ex-VP win*
https://newspenner..com/2018/10/it-is-atiku-versus-buhari-for-2019.html#.W7oG_tayU1Y.whatsapp

• *Atiku Is Only Dreaming — Presidency Berates Atiku's Win*
https://newspenner..com/2018/10/atiku-is-only-dreaming-presidency.html#.W7oGuk8-raI.whatsapp

• *EPL: Manchester United comeback win to secure job for their manager* https://newspenner..com/2018/10/epl-manchester-united-comeback-win-to.html#.W7oHXaCRG30.whatsapp

• *“Glut Is Killing Our Business”- Egg Dealers’ Association Chairman Begs For Government Intervention*
https://newspenner..com/2018/10/glut-is-killing-our-business-egg.html#.W7lN8fpVTRQ.whatsapp

• *All Nigerians To Have Digital Identity To Meet 2050 Needs- Osinbanjo gives tip.*
https://newspenner..com/2018/10/all-nigerians-to-have-digital-identity.html#.W7lPNPt9lgU.whatsapp

• *NBTE Releases List of 112 Polytechnics Ranking (Check Out Yours)* https://newspenner..com/2018/10/nbte-releases-list-of-112-polytechnics.html#.W7lPb9b6snE.whatsapp

• *"Foe turns Friend? Ambode walks Side by Side with Sanwo-olu To APC National Convention (Photo)*
https://newspenner..com/2018/10/foe-turns-friend-ambode-walks-side-by.html#.W7lPvygVpfc.whatsapp
-----_------------_----------------_
Like us on facebook: facebook.com/newspenner

Like on twitter: News_Penner1

Like us on Instagram: @Newspennermedia

``` ...News Dey Follow Una```

Kindly share to your friends...
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by KosyJerry(m): 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Dr Saraki is fully aware that Alhaji Atiku is not his mate politically.. He should kneel down whenever he sees Alhaji Atiku grin. The distance is very clear
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by triblehaul1: 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Kwara is locked down, modilan go Kastina ....

Yorunas should align cause as its going we may sideline them

Yoruba should align with you hate infested bigots
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Leaders of tomorrow are still in stupidity on/offline.

We Biafrans don't give a damn about whoever is the next president of Nigeria the zoo. Until Biafra is restored through referendum, Nigeria and Nigerians will never have peace.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by engineerboat(m): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bluecurtain:
If PDP wants to crumble APC,,
They should woo DONALD DUKE as running mate.

He's the presidential candidate for SDP
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Ategberoson(m): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Kwara is locked down, modilan go Kastina ....

Yorunas should align cause as its going we may sideline them

no one is sidling anyone here even if it happen. Igbo didn't die since 1999 that they didn't test power
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Bluecurtain: 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
engineerboat:

He's the presidential candidate for SDP
Yeah,,, I know,, I just wish he could go back.
That's why I used the word "woo" in my first post.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Justinah4real(f): 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bluecurtain:
If PDP wants to crumble APC,, They should woo DONALD DUKE as running mate.

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Mankosi: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wonder why secondus and Co have not congratulated this man. Is it because he's not Their choice? I can see these guys working against atiku o.
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by JasonScoolari: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
brightalo17:

You're a [i]hypocrites[/i]calling holy spirit and still calling God's creature lifeless .
Lol, the ever dumb and dull bright. grin
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by kelvinchreez: 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by Michikech(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
I just dey my house......weeping for saraki and wike

Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by hopexter(m): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

2019 we going to bring him back as the president of the senate cause we going to be majority

Dream on bro cheesy
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by KBEST3(m): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
OLD GRANDPA
Re: PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku by AnanseK(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
At least the highest bidder was elected, so it was a good auction election. How can they be giving delegates $1000 each and then expect to win when Atiku gives $5000.00 to each candidate?

PDP is still PDP ( Peoples Deceiving the Populace).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir / Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.