Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls (6522 Views)

Types Of Girls Every Guy Dates Before Meeting The One / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 12, 2010
I believe the people you date somehow tell the type of person you are.

And if I meet a guy who fancies teenage girls above others despite being in his 20s, I am forced to think he is not tough enough for a lady of his age.

Someone objected my statement by saying it depends on the maturity of the girls involved.

However a guy with a lolita complex, no matter how mature the girl is, has serious issues.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 12, 2010
Little sis, I do value your opinions, and your threads.

But in this case, I strongly disagree. These teenage girls dating guys in their 20's have a choice - date, or don't date. They're not forced into a relationship with an older guy either. It's also a known fact that girls mature a lot faster than boys; a 25-year-old man will be equal to, or less mature than say a 17/18 year-old girl. I've also seen guys and girls dating, with an 8-year gap, the guy being 26 while the girl was 18, and if I wasn't told, I'd never know.

It doesn't have to be a complex on the part of the guy. Besides whilst I was growing up, just out of my teens, I dated girls who were still teenagers, but who'd lied about their ages! No guy's going to ask the girl to produce ID! When he later finds out she's younger than she made him believe initially, what does he do? Dump her thereby coming across as hypocritical? In such cases, the teenage girls are the one with complexes, and serious issues!

1 Like

Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by Freiburger(m): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2010
@ poster
Tell me, what is wrong when a 35yrs old Guy dates a 19yrs old girl?

1 Like

Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by Odunnu: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2010
Freiburger:

@ poster
Tell me, what is wrong when a 35yrs old Guy dates a 19yrs old girl?
The generation gap!We live in a dynamic environment,how wud I @19 teach a bf of 35yrz hw 2use an iphone?
Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by kpolli(m): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2010
i think i agree with this poster
Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by adaybola(f): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2010
kpolli:

i think i agree with this poster

moi aussi!
Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by LOVE4BUG(f): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2010
you are right! poster.
Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by Freiburger(m): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2010
Do we Afrcans always care that much about age? These are just numbers. what about women in their 50s dating boys in their 20s? Opp! i see she is not tough enough to be with a man of her age
Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by honeric01(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2010
Odunnu:

how wud I @19 teach a bf of 35yrz hw 2use an iphone?

Is this not possible? does age make someone know how to or how not to know how to operate an Iphone?

1 Like

Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by Freiburger(m): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2010
honeric01:

Is this not possible? does age make someone know how to or how not to know how to operate an Iphone?

I wonder shocked

1 Like

Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by mgbogo: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2010
honeric01:

Rather dumb,so only teenagers know how to use Iphone?

1 Like

Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by Onchedu(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2010
Nothing wrong with a guy in his twenties dating a teenager he can comfortably reason with as she can with him, as long as their relationship in no way puts either of them in harms way and if it does improve their state of well being positively.

There are are teenage girls that act and think more maturely than girls in their twenties and some in their 30's. they myt not be experienced in a lot of life's possible situations but when faced with those situations they tend to handle them better than the older women.

Funny thing is they seem to be more easy going and less terminally manipulative and more appreciative of older guys than the older girls that would more easily treat these same guys with contempt.

anyway, there is an exception to every rule. When I was younger girls my age fancied older guys; now I'm older and I'm in vogue with the younger girls U want to come and tell it's wrong? Foul!

Poster, how old are U. U don dey feel stiff competition already?

1 Like

Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by gflex(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2010
if you love him and he loves her, i tell you, there is no problem. @poster better live your life Ohhhh! wen you die this nairaland dudes and chics won't evn applaud your need to hav gotten advice frm em. SNATCH THE OPPORTUNITY, LOVE HER AND GIV HER THE TIME TO REBUILD FOR THE RELATIONSHIP.
Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by johnterry4: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2010
what is wrong with a 30yr old man dating a 22 yr old babe? most 22 yr old girls look older and mature(esp because of they over use themselves.)poster,i dont know what u want to gain 4rm this enquiry.
Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by honeric01(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2010
mgbogo:

Jeez!!!, do you have a problem with reading? undecided
Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by candylips(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2010
hmm
Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by Odunnu: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2010
mgbogo:

You are quoting me outta context!
I startd by saying I at 19 wnt date a 35yr old man bcz of d generation gap,I merely usd d iphone stuff 2shed lyt on evolving technologies.
I wnt be in a r'shp whr I hv 2xplain why I dres d way I do,y I talk d way I do.The older guy wudnt undstand certain things I do bcz there's a generational shift!
Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by ice234: 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2010
Girl nothing wrong oh.
Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2010
Siena:

Little sis, I do value your opinions, and your threads.

But in this case, I strongly disagree. These teenage girls dating guys in their 20's have a choice - date, or don't date. They're not forced into a relationship with an older guy either. It's also a known fact that girls mature a lot faster than boys; a 25-year-old man will be equal to, or less mature than say a 17/18 year-old girl. I've also seen guys and girls dating, with an 8-year gap, the guy being 26 while the girl was 18, and if I wasn't told, I'd never know.

It doesn't have to be a complex on the part of the guy. Besides whilst I was growing up, just out of my teens, I dated girls who were still teenagers, but who'd lied about their ages! No guy's going to ask the girl to produce ID! When he later finds out she's younger than she made him believe initially, what does he do? Dump her thereby coming across as hypocritical? In such cases, the teenage girls are the one with complexes, and serious issues!

I am in Italy where girls don't add to their age, they even cut some off to be younger. grin

Fact is if a guy constantly dates teenage girls, shouldn't he asks questions about his own level of maturity?

Why can't he try to grow too as to meet up with ladies of his age?
Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by honeric01(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2010
michelin89:

I am in Italy where girls don't add to their age, they even cut some off to be younger. grin

Fact is if a guy constantly dates teenage girls, shouldn't he asks questions about his own level of maturity?

I dont think so, some guys like younger girls, while some go for older ones, you can't necessarily take it to be that they have complexes, it's just their preference.
Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by candylips(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2010
gbam
Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2010
They feel cooler if they date older guys. That being said, older guys who date much younger girls e.g. 25 year old dating 18 year olds are losers (my

opinion)

or maybe its just cos of the car  and the money smiley

Some girls of my age I've liked after seeing their older boyfriends  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2010
Let me make this example.

This guy of 23 was dating a 16 year old girl, now he is going after one of 15.

I don't have a good opinion of him at all.

A guy can be really fascinated with a teenager, but that should be an exception, not a norm.

1 Like

Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2010
donspony:

They feel cooler if they date older guys. That being said, older guys who date much younger girls e.g. 25 year old dating 18 year olds are losers (my

opinion)

or maybe its just cos of the car  and the money smiley

Some girls of my age I've liked after seeing their older boyfriends  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Not all young girls dating older guys do so to feel 'cool'.

What makes the guys losers? 25 year old dating an 18 year old you said.

1 Like

Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by honeric01(m): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2010
donspony:

They feel cooler if they date older guys. That being said, older guys who date much younger girls e.g. 25 year old dating 18 year olds are losers (my opinion)

Flawed opinion i think, what makes a 25yrs old dating 18yrs old girl a loser? undecided
Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by johnterry4: 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2010
honeric01 and ibkaye
u guys shldnt mind that mugu called donspony, he/she doesnt know d meaning of the word `loser`.some people just use words without thinking og the meaning.d guy/babe na dumb skull.
Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by eridah2007(m): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2010
:d
Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by Freiburger(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2010
There is one secret about men & women most ppl don't know, i won't mind saying it once again. here is the issue: the younger a man's girlfriend is, and as long as the law of the land permits the age difference the more proud he is among his friends. Of course no one wanna introduce a so-called sugar mummy to his friends, only if want be laughed at. For the ladies its just the reciprocal the older their boyfriend is the more proud they are within their age group, why? cos they are feeling a highier self esteem, they feel they are now so-called big girls cos they are going out with the so-called bigboys. I know they ladies will eat me on this one but i bet its the simple truth.

1 Like

Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2010
michelin89:

There is no country on earth where all girls will be truthfull with their ages - it just doesn't add up. Girls in Italy are no different from girls anywhere else in the world.

michelin89:

Sis, your arguments here are seriously flawed. A guy's choice of date, be she older or younger has nothing to do with his level of maturity. It has more to do with preference! No different from a dark-skinned guy that prefers light-skinned ladies and vice versa.

A guy that dates older ladies nko? You wan tell me say im get complex, and im level of maturity don dabaru, abi?

michelin89:

Because he has the freedom of choice, and his preference is girls that are about 8 years younger. I'm sure some of our parents had much larger age gaps, with our mothers being 10 or more years younger. Did it mean our fathers were immature?
Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2010
I very much dig the 'oldies' (to an extent)
Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by chiogo(f): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2010
It depends really, a 19-yr-old is still a teen, though last year of being one.

I see nothing wrong with an 18-yr-old dating a 21 or 22-yr-old guy. But when she's under 18 and he's well over 20, like say, 25, that could be seen as pedophilia.

Over 18 or not, I don't like a huge difference in age. 4 years is enough for me, for now.
Re: When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2010
They say: The older the cherry, the sweeter the flavor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All These Girls With Their K-leg Syndrome Of Taking Pictures / This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family / When A Lady Says "Thank You" After $ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.