Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,699 members, 7,955,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

Warning:- It Is All Scams,don't Fall A Victim ! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Warning:- It Is All Scams,don't Fall A Victim ! (1045 Views)

Who Else Was A Victim Of 1960bet Scam / Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Online Fraud? / Commandclem Nigeria Limited: Are You A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning:- It Is All Scams,don't Fall A Victim ! by cornel318(m): 6:32am On Jul 12, 2010
DONT EVER THINK OF GOING INTO PRINTING OF RECHARGE CARDS. I wanted to start the biz, i attended trainings, seminars, armed with real and fake contacts, phone nos, we started looking out for where to buy the bulk pins from the numerous contacts in the so called manuals.
Some when called said they have no idea of what u re talking about, some said they have long closed their offices.

To my greatest surprise, when you go to MTN, they told us to locate any of their trade partners, that they dont have an idea what we are talking about.
we went to BENJACK GROUP, THEY SAID THAT THEY HAVE STOPPED SELLING BULK PINS,they print card and sell, that MTN only sells bulk pins to their TRADE PARTNERS only.

To all Nairalanders, there is nothing like an individual printing card now, am browsing for another biz idea.
Re: Warning:- It Is All Scams,don't Fall A Victim ! by FunmyKemmy(f): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2010
@ Nwangap

We need more details about the concept. Thanks
Re: Warning:- It Is All Scams,don't Fall A Victim ! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2010
heheeh grin grin grin grin@ poster, recharge cards individual printing and u fall 4 it when u hv Mtn that u can take ur bizness straight to

(1) (Reply)

The Price Of Gold / Please Advise Me On Paypal / This Is How To Register Your Business Name Very Fast Without Delay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.