Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos (42129 Views)

Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Omeokachie: 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
Madam don humble cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by iguita: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
I hope so too. Make them no demolish the new Deeper Life auditorium.
Hadeaks:
I hope they recognized his wife early this time around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Benekruku(m): 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
thesicilian:
Defeat has a way of humbling people.

Fayose comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by mamel(m): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
Seen

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by DBossNG(m): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hadeaks:
I hope they recognized his wife early this time around.

grin
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Kkk777: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
Deeper life should not allow these people to mess them up.

Kumuyi, please wise up. Listen to Holy Spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by slimfit1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ambode finally get the recognition he want otherwise he would send the pastor Kumiyi packing.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by meforyou1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
SoftP:
DECEPTION!!!

Deception every where
d deception no be here. What arrant nonsense
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
delman88:
Jokes apart, these politicians are trying.
After closing from the APC convention at about 2am in Abuja, they still flew down to Lagos for a service. WOW!!!
I wanted to say the same thing. These people are trying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by BabaO2: 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
Benekruku:

Fayose comes to mind
fayose Na always agbero oo, he no dey send anybody.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Kkk777: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
olsome:
Deeper life pastor Kumuyi....A consistent man of God...

He has to wise up. This people can mess him up.

They are after his congregation. Seek Oyedepo for advice. He knows them better.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Chevronstaff: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
I so much respect Pastor Kumuyi's humility... More Grace Daddy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Vic74real: 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buhari is sending him to start moving around churches as they did before, canvassing for support. election is near. a govt that has no respect for the lives of Christians. it won't work this time around. Christians won't vote for you people!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Jokerman(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
Deeper life has started compromising....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
2019 tricks.

Deeper life general overseer was in aso rock few weeks ago to negotiates with government in power to sell the votes of the gullible ones in deeper life.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Radicalface: 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
neezar:
The service was lit

The last choir ministration gave me goosebumps mhen

Kudos to the Apostle Paul of our time

We love you sa!!!!!!

neezar sir, plz who are you referring to as the Apostle Paul of this generation

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by engineerboat(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Jolar101:
2019 tricks.

Deeper life general overseer was in aso rock few weeks ago to negotiates with government in power to sell the gullible ones in deeper life.

Did you watch the programme

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by mywells: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
AMBODE IS STILL THE BEST GOVERNOR THAT ALEAST CHANGE THE FACES OF LAGOS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by aku626(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
I pray God isn’t angry with him, if he’s then this the beginning.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Gpounds(f): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
The Service Was A Wow!God Bless My Daddy Kumuyi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Joyrise: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
SoftP:
DECEPTION!!!

Deception every where

U will continue to remain in ur dreams. I guess u are on the pày roll of the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Radicalface: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
kerry57:
Nice to see great men bend down low in awe and worship to the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. God will always be the greatest no matter what atheist
think or say.

There is nothing like atheist. it's just a word and its all in the head of those whom thinks and takes himself such.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by SoftP(m): 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
Joyrise:

U will continue to remain in ur dreams. I guess u are on the pày roll of the PDP.
Sorry, u've got a problem comprehending
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
delman88:
Jokes apart, these politicians are trying.
After closing from the APC convention at about 2am in Abuja, they still flew down to Lagos for a service. WOW!!!
nobe plane dem de enter and pple de serve them.. de are folks doing two jobs morning night to keep body and soul together so wats special here
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by mbahdi(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
neezar:
The service was lit

The last choir ministration gave me goosebumps mhen

Kudos to the Apostle Paul of our time

We love you sa!!!!!!
same with me.the service was awesomely awesome,until osibanjo came up with his political preaching,indirectly throwing shade at d opposition party wt d scripture he read frm,hebrew,and finalizing it wt corruption and drowning in d sea.dat was wen i got up n left d church.ambodes speech was woow.though d look on his face wasnt ok.avin known hes nt coming bk

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by chosenwan1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
They had to work on the road (all night) leading to the church because VP and Ambode will only be visiting. But all this while the masses have been using that road, so it is good for them but not good for you. Africans are just something, what else is there to do than pray for the hopeless lot.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by kennys: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
jhydebaba:
Make Bolanle no go slap Kumuyi oh cheesy tongue

What is this one saying now?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by phkka1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
Osibanjo should prepare to relocate to Lagos. Atiku is winning his master hands down.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Shampoo77: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
Why are these guys just moving from one worship centre to another?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Splasshhh(f): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Glory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration / Obasanjo: My 2 Parents Are From Abeokuta, I Bear Owu Tribal Marks / New Tollgates' Fees: ₦200 For Cars, ₦500 For Trucks & Luxury Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.