Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos (42140 Views)

Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by neezar: 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
sureteeboy:
Are you talking about the Youth/Campus Choir song?
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by INCREDIBLEGUY: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
The last choir really tries,,, in fact the organist, played the keyboard to the glory of God,,,, it was amazing,,, I love the key they were playing on,,, it was as if the program should just continue
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by subcbouy: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
If only on this earth you think someone is lifeless or flat head, you are one, most miserable.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Originalsly: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hmmm.....I'm disappointed that Deeper Life would involve itself with such celebrations and celebrities. ...church startin to go astray.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by gr8minds: 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
politicians Nawa o, that is how they will be attending all the functions they are invited to when the election is close so as to have opportunity to speak with the masses, I hope Pastor Kumuyi's message blesses them and change their life for real
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by reality1010: 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
deomelo:

And you wonder why iPods are losers, why they've been losing since 1960 and still losing and remain at the bottom of everything in Nigeria till today.

Their way of life is strictly based on bitterness, bigotry, tribalism, anger, emotions, flawed sentiments and lack of self-care.

These jokers even care less out themselves, their own useless and incompetent village and ipob leaders and even their own backward and unproductive villages, they care more about, Osun, Lagos and eve, Ekiti, Oyo, generally the SW than their won ipob villages.

Besides, this what you get when you raise and breast feed your chuildren with hate, bitterness, bigotry and tribalism, this is all they know, this is their only manner of social interactions.
Men u r suffering frm low esteem.SE villages r better than SW villages.Apart frm Lagos built by federal wealth,tell me d sts in SW that s doing well.Aregbesola was priased singed and later a thief.Same wt others.Compare Oyo wt Enugu,Abia wt Ekiti or Osun wt Anambra.What Fashola n Ambode did wt hugu Lagos IGR is less compared to what Peter Obi did.Ur god fatherism politics and Agberoism politics of deception,backstabbing n betrayal cannot be condoned in SE.Rochas n Orji Uzor cited ur system n wanted it in SE but d ppl said no.Finally, Who r d Hamans in d lives of VP Osinbajo n Ambode that Aso Rock Villa Chaplian prayed God to destroy?Pastor Malomo prayed God to take away n destroy Hamans around Osinbajo n Ambode so who r these Hamans?Hatred,evil n wickedness in ppl's hearts.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by buchilino(m): 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
thesicilian:
Defeat has a way of humbling people.

U SAID IT ALL

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by sureteeboy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
neezar:
Yeah
Do you still recall the title of the song?
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by deomelo: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
[s]
new2012:

Please can down, the people u fight in the forum for supporting the politicians you loathe are not your enemy, they just want things to get better in this country . change your violent approach and communication pattern.. You can!
[/s]

lmao..

You Igbos want what's best for Nigeria while at the same time want the destruction of Nigeria?

Btw, you mean the ignorant and bigoted ipob ramblings in this thread = What's best for Nigeria?

What about your ipob states/. When was the last time you worried about them?

Oh, your ipob villages are perfect el dorado and you eath and brath the SW because you love and want what's best for the SW and not your backward and unproductive ipob villages...?

grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Tundeobama(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
ebenholer:
This same man who has turned down church invitation since being appointed as Lagos governor...I think he is now seeking for relevance after his political demise.
Turn down for which church?
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by DaniellaDokubo(f): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
sureteeboy:

Do you still recall the title of the song?

We are one family under God.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by lereinter(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
mrs ambode will not be delayed on the line here
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by pgbo(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
jhydebaba:
Make Bolanle no go slap Kumuyi oh cheesy tongue

What's this one saying
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by pgbo(m): 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
Jokerman:
Deeper life has started compromising....

In what way??

How is your spiritual life self this one you dey judge
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by deomelo: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2018

Good to see Ambode laundering his image.

I'm with him on this one.

Lagos for Lagosians.

grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Jokerman(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

lmao..

You Igbos want what's best for Nigeria while at the same time want the destruction of Nigeria?

Btw, you mean the ignorant and bigoted ipob ramblings in this thread = What's best for Nigeria?

Oh, your ipob villages are perfect el dorado and you eath and brath the SW because you love and want what's best for the SW and not your backward and unproductive ipob villages...?

grin grin grin

Shut it... is there any reasonable development inSW states apart from gidi??
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by deomelo: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
[s]
Jokerman:

Shut it... is there any reasonable development inSW states apart from gidi??
[/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense.

It's always about other people's land and never about your worthless ipob villages
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Jokerman(m): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
pgbo:

In what way??

How is your spiritual life self this one you dey judge

How am I judging We all know what deeperlife use to stand for.... well things change...
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Jokerman(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense.

It's always about other people's land and never about your worthless ipob villages

Answer the question and stop beating around the bush.... Apart from Lagos, call any other state...
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
delman88:
Jokes apart, these politicians are trying.
After closing from the APC convention at about 2am in Abuja, they still flew down to Lagos for a service. WOW!!!
Guy na for dia pocket na
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by deomelo: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by new2012: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

lmao..

grin grin grin

Say what you want. Just calm down with the hatred for other tribes. I'm not Igbo nor do I tilt to ur side

Hate beget hate and so the trend continues.
U hate the other tribe, your children will continue the hatred and so it deteriorates into something more terrible in the future, that's how ethnic cleansing starts.. Wouldn't it be better you stop igniting the flames now?

Its politics, the politicians have no tribe, they jump boats at will but you down the food chain are against each other.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by deomelo: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
[s]
new2012:

Say what you want. Just calm down with the hatred for other tribes. I'm not Igbo nor do I tilt to ur side

Hate beget hate and so the trend continues.
U hate the other tribe, your children will continue the hatred and so it deteriorates into something more terrible in the future, that's how ethnic cleansing starts.. Wouldn't it be better you stop igniting the flames now?

Its politics, the politicians have no tribe, they jump boats at will but you down the food chain are against each other.
[/s]

Not interested in your ipob rant, worry about your ipob village.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by new2012: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your ipob rant, worry about your ipob village.

I don't need you to be interested... I want you to appraise yourself and the choice of your words. I believe you're old enough not to drown in hatred and bigotry.

Get this straight, no matter how u hate other tribes, no matter who's using you to cause chaos and anarchy, Atiku or Buhari, PDP or APC, one thing for sure, Nigeria will rise above hatred and ethnic divisions and will get well!

The devilish inclination of your kind, IPOD, Zombie Wailers etc with not prevent the country from greatness. only time shall tell
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by mechanics(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
olsome:
Deeper life pastor Kumuyi....A consistent man of God...
100% correct.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Chelseafan1: 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
neezar:

I no dey ever miss retreat

.u go come??

Always na, na Ife I dey attend sha
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by FODA(m): 12:19am On Oct 08, 2018
*See wahala ooo*
Between a conductor and passengers.
*Conductor:* please pay your money.
*Passenger:* Ambo!
*Conductor:* Ambo ke, Sanwo jor.
�����
No be me o!
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by FODA(m): 12:20am On Oct 08, 2018
*See wahala ooo*
Between a conductor and passengers.
*Conductor:* please pay your money.
*Passenger:* Ambo!
*Conductor:* Ambo ke, Sanwo jor.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by akbahbah(m): 1:10am On Oct 08, 2018
I hope they quick give her recognition b4 she slap pastor kumuyi o
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by neezar: 6:08am On Oct 08, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Always na, na Ife I dey attend sha
Lol....Mine is always at Dlcc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by pgbo(m): 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
akbahbah:
I hope they quick give her recognition b4 she slap pastor kumuyi o

Wetin dey your head self

You are matured and you are thinking like cockroach

Respect all this man of God na

If na olden days you said this, you for Don die cz na immediate judgment

Is not a must to talk or comment
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by akbahbah(m): 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
pgbo:

Wetin dey your head self

You are matured and you are thinking like cockroach

Respect all this man of God na

If na olden days you said this, you for Don die cz na immediate judgment

Is not a must to talk or comment

Who is this monkey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Nominates Kingsley Obiorah As CBN Deputy Governor / Governor Uzodinma Picks Nnedinma Ekomaru As New Running Mate, Dumps Deputy / Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.