Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos (42141 Views)

Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by kennys: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Jokerman:
Deeper life has started compromising....
How?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by traihit: 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Kkk777:
Deeper life should not allow these people to mess them up.

Kumuyi, please wise up. Listen to Holy Spirit.

What's the Holy Spirit saying to you o?
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Chelseafan1: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
neezar:
The service was lit

The last choir ministration gave me goosebumps mhen

Kudos to the Apostle Paul of our time

We love you sa!!!!!!

Were you at Gbagada? We watched it via satellite.

Mehn! I enjoyed every bit of the service, Osinbajo turned speech to real sermon.

Na baba Voice dey always give me goosebumps. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by ebenholer(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
This same man who has turned down church invitation since being appointed as Lagos governor...I think he is now seeking for relevance after his political demise.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by traihit: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
SoftP:
DECEPTION!!!

Deception every where

Who's deceiving you sir? Please don't get yourself deceived. Even public sinners of all sort do worship with God. How much more politicians who become sinners because they can't control their selfishness. Should God close His door against them? Did you Bible tell you that church is meant for the righteous alone? How would the unrighteous get back to God if pastors and ministers of God only pay attention to righteous people?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by ebenholer(m): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
mywells:
AMBODE IS STILL THE BEST GOVERNOR THAT ALEAST CHANGE THE FACES OF LAGOS.
A lie...he did not give Lagos a new face different from his predecessors. Only if u are referring to uncompleted motor parks/garage being constructed by him.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Antichristus: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
POLITICISING RELIGION, RELIGIONISING POLITICS. NEITHER WILL SAVE NIGERIA FROM ITS IRREVOCABLE DOOM.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by neezar: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Mehn! I enjoyed every bit of the service, Osinbajo turned speech to real sermon.

Lol......I saw every action

Came back late tho...The service was interesting but dem no share food angry
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Abra4real(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
Jas:2:1: My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.
Jas:2:2: For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;
Jas:2:3: And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:
Jas:2:4: Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?
Jas:2:5: Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?
Jas:2:6: But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?
Jas:2:7: Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by icon007(m): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
delman88:
Jokes apart, these politicians are trying.
After closing from the APC convention at about 2am in Abuja, they still flew down to Lagos for a service. WOW!!!

Na dem dey flew the flew? shocked

I think I will prefer that kind stress to idleness.

BTW, they signed in for it.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by damocool(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
Abra4real:
Jas:2:1: My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.
Jas:2:2: For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;
Jas:2:3: And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:
Jas:2:4: Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?
Jas:2:5: Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?
Jas:2:6: But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?
Jas:2:7: Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?
So what's essence of ur citations?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Vic74real:
Buhari is sending him to start moving around churches as they did before, canvassing for support. election is near. a govt that has no respect for the lives of Christians. it won't work this time around. Christians won't vote for you people!
Why are you saying what you know nothing about.
Nobody sent anyone, I watched the ministration via satellite, these people came to worship God.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by deomelo: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Lol..Ambode body don calm now..No need for bitterness in our politics we aren't like some people that bitterness is their birthright,you win you lose don't take it personal, it ain't do or die but I still love this man anyday anytime

And you wonder why iPods are losers, why they've been losing since 1960 and still losing and remain at the bottom of everything in Nigeria till today.

Their way of life is strictly based on bitterness, bigotry, tribalism, anger, emotions, flawed sentiments and lack of self-care.

These jokers even care less out themselves, their own useless and incompetent village and ipob leaders and even their own backward and unproductive villages, they care more about, Osun, Lagos and eve, Ekiti, Oyo, generally the SW than their won ipob villages.

Besides, this what you get when you raise and breast feed your chuildren with hate, bitterness, bigotry and tribalism, this is all they know, this is their only manner of social interactions.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by theemy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
slimfit1:
Ambode finally get the recognition he want otherwise he would send the pastor Kumiyi packing.
stupid talk

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
dainformant:
Governor Akinwunmi Ambode and his wife, Bolanle, were present at the Deeper Life Bible Church in Gbagada, Lagos, for a special church service to mark Nigeria’s 58th independence anniversary on Sunday, October 7.

The vice president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, was also in attendance. .

Members of the diplomatic corps, corporate chief executives, the military, top civil servants and other distinguished Nigerians from all walks of life also attended the service.

A mass choir ministered to the huge congregation of about 40,000 people. The church service also highlighted a rare assembly of Nigerians born on October 1, 1960.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/osinbajo-governor-ambode-and-wife-worship-at-deeper-life-church.html

Ambode wife sef.

I heard they dont wear ear rings in that church, can't she just respect that...well i heard she slapped a pastor so na her way!

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Chelseafan1: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
neezar:

Lol......I saw every action

Came back late tho...The service was interesting but dem no share food angry

Lol, how many pple dem wan feed. Attend retreat by December, u go chop taya!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
kerry57:
Nice to see great men bend down low in awe and worship to the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. God will always be the greatest no matter what atheist
think or say.

Face front bro. Atheists no get ur time.

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Chelseafan1: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
Born2Breed:

Ambode wife sef.

I heard they dont wear ear rings in that church, can't she just respect that...well i heard she slapped a pastor so na her way!

You can wear your ear rings and necklace in Deeper life these days.

No one will look down on you. Sha receive the word is what they are after.

With time, you'll do away with the Rings yourself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by michony505(m): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
neezar:
The service was lit

We love you sa!!!!!!
It even gave me more than goosebumps. The service was awesome!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Valike2008: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
Imagine vice president coming to Lagos by 3:Am while Ambode 5am they really tried
delman88:
Jokes apart, these politicians are trying.
After closing from the APC convention at about 2am in Abuja, they still flew down to Lagos for a service. WOW!!!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
Chelseafan1:

You can wear your ear rings and necklace in Deeper life these days.

No one will look down on you. Sha receive the word is what they are after.

With time, you'll do away with the Rings yourself.

Really... if you say so.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
engineerboat:

Did you watch the programme

What was the programme about?
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by new2012: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
deomelo:

And you wonder why iPods are losers, why they've been losing since 1960 and still losing and remain at the bottom of everything in Nigeria till today.

Their way of life is strictly based on bitterness, bigotry, tribalism, anger, emotions, flawed sentiments and lack of self-care.

These jokers even care less out themselves, their own useless and incompetent village and ipob leaders and even their own backward and unproductive villages, they care more about, Osun, Lagos and eve, Ekiti, Oyo, generally the SW than their won ipob villages.

Besides, this what you get when you raise and breast feed your chuildren with hate, bitterness, bigotry and tribalism, this is all they know, this is their only manner of social interactions.

Please can down, the people u fight in the forum for supporting the politicians you loathe are not your enemy, they just want things to get better in this country . change your violent approach and communication pattern.. You can!
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by anthonyabidemi: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
Our God is awesome. We bless God for today's Sunday worship. Nigeria will be GREAT again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by anthonyabidemi: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
Our God is great!
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by LordIsaac(m): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
The service was awesome. Hmmm....I had a flicker of hope rekinɗled afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by farem: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
olsome:
Deeper life pastor Kumuyi....A consistent man of God...

When you see or hear a limited, canal, immature christian!
How consistent have you been? He cares less!

2 Corinthians 10:12
...but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by kristop4all(m): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
these men are really trying, after closing at the convention in Abuja they could still make it to Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by kamsiyo9: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
olsome:
Deeper life pastor Kumuyi....A consistent man of God...
thought they against jewellery but d wife n Ambode wife puts on that
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by YMBBA: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
Chelseafan1:

I also watched it via satellite. It was fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by sureteeboy(m): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
neezar:
The service was lit
We love you sa!!!!!!
. Are you talking about the Youth/Campus Choir song?
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by neezar: 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Lol, how many pple dem wan feed. Attend retreat by December, u go chop taya!
I no dey ever miss retreat

.u go come??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Uzodinma Picks Nnedinma Ekomaru As New Running Mate, Dumps Deputy / President Buhari Nominates Kingsley Obiorah As CBN Deputy Governor / Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.