Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically (2074 Views)

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie / No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by Princewell2012(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
Am not here to brag. Please bookmark this thread. That's the mistake I do always not creating any topic for future reference.

Now listten. It started since 1993 doing abiola time. But the result was annulled. But everybody knows Abiola won that election.

When civilians took over power in 1999 it started again.

Doing 2014 general election I told my Christians friends that God is done with Goodkuck, they were all angry with me. I told them that my spirit moves for buhari and because of him I will go out and cast my vote for him and that he will surely win the election. They hauled insult on me and say all manner of things, some even said are you God Some of them collected my phone number. That's been said.

I have come again. This time around my heart and spirit moved for Atiku. And because of him I Will go out on that day and cast my vote for him.
And he will definitely win. I have never collected a dine from any politicians before. It is just God on my side doing his things as he will.
But what I don't know is if Buhari will concede a defeat

Don't insult me just bookmark this thread.

If Buhari win call me on this number and insult, abuse and bash me anyhow you like 09090318410
Note. It is not a must this goes to the front page. Even if the mod decided to hide it. But I created it just only for fulture reference.

Thanks

Happy reading .

11 Likes

Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by Ejorchris: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
Princewell2012:
Am not here to brag. Please bookmark this thread. That's the mistake I do always not creating any topic for future reference.

Now listten. It started since 1993 doing abiola time. But the result was annulled. But everybody knows Abiola won that election.

Doing 2014 general election I told my Christians friends that God is done with Goodkuck, they were all angry with me. I told them that my spirit moves for buhari and because of him I will go out and cast my vote for him and that he will surely win the election. They hauled insult on me and say all manner of things, some even said are you God Some of them collected my phone number. That's been said.

I have come again. This time around my heart and spirit moved for Atiku. And because of him I Will go out on that day and cast my vote for him.
And he will definitely win. I have never collected a dine from any politicians before. It is just God on my side doing his things as he will.

If Buhari win call me on this number and insult, abuse and bash me anyhow you like 09090318410

Thanks

Happy reading .
Ur God is a living Messiah and not a fake prophet who was telling us that the person to win Nigeria President has his name start with S.

3 Likes

Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by Princewell2012(m): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ejorchris:

Ur God is a living Messiah and not a fake prophet who was telling us that the person to win Nigeria President has his name start with S.

Thanks. Please bookmark this page.
Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by Princewell2012(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
Happy Sunday.
Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by speedyGonzales: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
hahahaha! okay
Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by gen2briz(m): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by millhouse: 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
Behold ! Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you!

2 Likes

Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by FarahAideed: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
Princewell2012:

Note. It is not a must this goes to the front page. Even if the mod decided to hide it. But I created it just only for fulture reference.

Thanks

Happy reading .

May your winning streak continue with Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by Roger3D(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Princewell2012:

Thanks

Happy reading .
You are a liar

3 Likes

Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by Afamed: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
Princewell2012:

Thanks

Happy reading .
Super story, give us 6 straight wins until then you are attention seeker.

3 Likes

Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by frbona: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Afamed:

Super story, give us 6 straight wins until then you are attention seeker.
he wasn't begging for your attention so save your breath.

3 Likes

Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by kelvinchreez: 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by PassingShot(m): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
What is the meaning of “doing”?

Go work on your grammar please.
Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by frbona: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:
What is the meaning of “doing”?

Go work on your grammar please.
every other person saw that error and over looked it. But you, since your English has earned you a billion naira in your account would always want the world to believe that you more intelligent and smart than you look when in reality you nothing. Mr grammarian, professor oversabi, keep on showing yourself if that's the only way you can boost your lack of confidence

2 Likes

Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by ugo41babe(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Princewell2012:

Thanks

Happy reading .

bless you. i think we have same fate. all the people i supported right from OBJ times have always won. to the extent i went I was crazily in support of Trump. i shared drinks in my office afterwards. no one believed me. now is time for Atiku. there will be peace in Nigeria if he wins. Buhari will call to congratulate.
Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by ChristianNorth: 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
OP, the Buharideen would stone you.
Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by Mizwisdom(f): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
Good news!
Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by bless2tom(m): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
okay
Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin

Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by Nuzo1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
Below was my quote on a similar topic on the 6th of june.

These things have been revealed to me a couple of times.

First, Saraki will soon abdicate the seat of SP. I saw the seat vacant for a long time. But he will pull a lot of big wigs down with him.

Tinubu will be made irrelevant soon. Very very irrelevant.

Unfortunately, obj's third force will be a powerful force. But his major objective is not to bring down Buhari. Far from it. His major objective is to make sure Atiku does not become president.

If not for Obj's third force, Atiku would be president in 2019.

There will be serious crisis around the seat of power and in the country. The military will find it hard to contain.

Buhari will leave the stage before the end of his leadership. Either this tenure or next.

More persecution and killing of Christians. But things will turn around to the surprise of those persecutung them. They will beg but it will be too late.

Buhari's ascension is of God. He wants the best for Nigeria but he's not smart enough to lead and worst of all, he doesn't trust anyone aside his old friends and close family members. But God wants to use all the mistakes and mix up of Buhari and Nigerians to bring forth the "messiah".

Nigeria will be blessed with a the "messaih" that will not tolerate the slightest rubbish. An upright man. A very young man from the east.

We should pray more and endeavor to stand on the side of justice anytime we have the opportunity. Because what God wants to do in Nigeria very soon, it will illuminate Africa after years of darkness. People will confirm that there is truly a God.

1 Like

Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by MrPresident1: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
Princewell2012:

Thanks

Happy reading .

Buhari was the judgment of God upon a wicked and recalcitrant people. There will be no President Atiku.

Jesus Christ will reign.
Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by DogmaNation: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
Princewell2012:

Thanks

Happy reading .
Remove ur phone number for security reasons. The people we have in power now can get to u,just because of this write-up. Peace!
Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:16am On Oct 08, 2018
DogmaNation:
Remove ur phone number for security reasons. The people we have in power now can get to u,just because of this write-up. Peace!
Who get him time

Them dey talk about animals with horn, snail self dey show face

Be consoling yaself undecided

Hmmmm hmmmm

Please don't make me laugh!

2 Likes

Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by viwuze: 6:26am On Oct 08, 2018
okay
Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by Princewell2012(m): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
Roger3D:
You are a liar

No need for that. Just bookmark this page.
Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by Princewell2012(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Who get him time

Them dey talk about animals with horn, snail self dey show face

Be consoling yaself undecided

Hmmmm hmmmm

Please don't make me laugh!
...please kindly bookmark this thread.
Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by Princewell2012(m): 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
DogmaNation:

Thanks.
Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by amahcliff: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
Gat my fingers crossed
Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by Lirqur: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
MrPresident1:

Buhari was the judgment of God upon a wicked and recalcitrant people. There will be no President Atiku.

Jesus Christ will reign.

Wrong, 2019 election will hold. Jesus(pbuh) still awaits more preparation of the Dajjal(Anti-Christ).

Salaam grin
Re: Whosoever I Supported Doing Any Election Wins Automatically by MrPresident1: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lirqur:

Wrong, 2019 election will hold. Jesus(pbuh) still awaits more preparation of the Dajjal(Anti-Christ).

Salaam grin

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Apc Leads In Kebbi (dailytrust) / Presidential election results from Borno / AAC Wins Ikwere LG In Rivers State Election(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.