Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources (60982 Views)

Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze / PDP Convention: South-east, North-east Delegates Split Over Saraki, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by Apoztl3(m): 7:00am On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:
Don't worry, Atiku is going to be the President of Biafra... grin grin

Atiku Cannot Win Any State In South West.

Atiku Cannot Win Any State In The North West.

Atiku Cannot Win Any State In The North East.

Plus Buhari Will Win

Niger State

Edo State

Kwara State

Kogi State

Imo State

Ebonyi State.

The following states will be shared.

Delta
Akwa Ibom
Rivers State
Cross River.
Anambra

Then Atiku May Win the rest....
Delusion of grandeur at it very peak
Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by tonerandsensors: 7:09am On Oct 08, 2018
OldBeer:
Please I am hearing rumours that Atiku is Fulani.
Is it true?

If it is true, does it mean that ______ are Fulani slaves?

grin grin

Atiku if you know what is good for you, get a VP from either SW or SS.

Don't go for foreigners that have no political value o!
Good luck

LAZY APES.

YORUBAS ALWAYS TRYING TO REAP WHERE THEY DID NOT SOW.
Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by 93Miles: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

I don't give a ffuvk whether if he's an ex convict or a lunatic.
Meanwhile, an ex convict under Nigerian law has no business with politics. He should go to where he belongs, not here.
Even in Akwacross where he claims to come from.. It's filled with Annang, Efik, Ibibio and the rest.. They have their internal rivalry.
Despite not giving a damn about his skull mining identity.. He remains a slowpoke who is inconsequential in his village community.

Please bro, I am not that guy @OldBeer. Yorubakid is just a bitter gay who links every Efik speaking person to me..
Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by Buharimustgo: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

Plus Buhari Will Win

Niger State

Edo State

Kwara State

Kogi State

Imo State

Ebonyi State.

Delta
Akwa Ibom
Rivers State
Cross River.
Anambra

You must be very high on Oshiomole weed.
Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by 93Miles: 7:21am On Oct 08, 2018
yorubakid:
That guy is actually from Cross River..His other handles are 93miles and one other miles something.You need to stop wastinh your time on that fool. The guy is mentally unstable.He once said here that he killed his gf and went to jail because of that..

Says a bitter gay..

Where and when did I tell you I'm from Cross River?

You saw a post I made saying I'd rather be a gay than be with a girl.. And u slide into my pm to disturb me with your gay nonsense.. And because I turned ur stupid gay advances down, uve been bitter towards me..

Dont let me create a thread about you. Be careful..

I'm not gay..
Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by Basalt(m): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

Plus Buhari Will Win

Niger State

Edo State

Kwara State

Kogi State

Imo State

Ebonyi State.

Delta
Akwa Ibom
Rivers State
Cross River.
Anambra

Hahahahahaha, what a comic relief by an APC zombie
Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by 93Miles: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2018
@oldbeer please let @bede2u, @ariesbull and their likes know that AKWA IBOM STATE, BAYELSA STATE and CROSS RIVER STATE can never become Birafra state..

In fact, No state from the SS will join their Biafra madness..

SS states will rather form their own nation than to join with SE to become Biafra.

@oldbeer please educate these Idiotic Pigs Of Birafra for me..
Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by itsene: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2018
Igbos have started again. Quickly claiming they voted for the winner.
Wetin?
Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by Printerscanner: 7:41am On Oct 08, 2018
jerseyboy:
Atiku will consider South West for VP.

We shall give him Buruji Kashamu a fellow US fugitive so that we can complete the FUGITIVE TEAM.
Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by ariesbull: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2018
93Miles:
@oldbeer please let @bede2u, @ariesbull and their likes know that AKWA IBOM STATE, BAYELSA STATE and CROSS RIVER STATE can never become Birafra state..

In fact, No state from the SS will join their Biafra madness..

SS states will rather form their own nation than to join with SE to become Biafra.

@oldbeer please educate these Idiotic Pigs Of Birafra for me..

Who said anything about Biafra....get a grip of yourself spokesman
Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:59am On Oct 08, 2018
yorubakid:
That guy is actually from Cross River..His other handles are 93miles and one other miles something.You need to stop wastinh your time on that fool. The guy is mentally unstable.He once said here that he killed his gf and went to jail because of that..

Lolls don't be deceived he is a pure afonja.
Typical one
Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by blaqoracle: 8:01am On Oct 08, 2018
Herdsmen:

Sorry bro.
Atiku is your next president..
Find a way n deal with the reality..
We both know is over now out for the Dullard and his midget pastor.
Over for APC
if you want to fail in life, pay igbos to support you.
Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by yorubakid: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Typical one
nope,he is not. I read his story in romance section..He is truly a disturbed fellow and needs every help he can get
Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by yorubakid: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Typical one
nope,he is not. I read his story in romance section..He is truly a disturbed fellow and needs every help he can get right now
Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:15am On Oct 08, 2018
yorubakid:
nope,he is not. I read his story in romance section..He is truly a disturbed fellow and needs every help he can get right now

He is a Yoruba guy blived me, they are good in being very treacherous online.
Whatever topic u read he created , he created it on purpose to make u blived he is not Yoruba,
I'm even suspecting him to be on moniker Laudate or laudable.
I haven't seen him for long it like he was banned.

If u want to catch them see how they jump on every topic mention YORUBA, and I tell u only YORUBAS have such chronic igbo hate in them even when it's not necessary .

In fact there is one I know here he is a Yoruba but claims Hausa just to diss igbos here because he speaks Hausa fluently.
The day I busted him he couldn't talk again.

Bro that guy is Yoruba bliv me
Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by milemimi93(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Whatever topic u read he created , he created it on purpose to make u blived he is not Yoruba,

If u want to catch them see how they jump on every topic mention YORUBA, and I tell u only YORUBAS have such chronic igbo hate in them even when it's not necessary .

In fact there is one I know here he is a Yoruba but claims Hausa just to diss igbos here because he speaks Hausa fluently.

Please tell that gay @yorubakid to leave me the fvck alone.. I never told that ass fvcker that I'm from Cross River.

When he sees people here typed in another language he will associates those people to that tribe in which they typed...

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by drmuri(m): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2018
not suprising. Igbos cannot joke with 5000 dollars. with 5000 dollars, Atiku will even win Nnamdi Kanu
Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by purem(m): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2018
Ayowumie:

Please get in touch with me. Send a message. Thank you.

Bros shey u geh show 4me ni?
My move is almost getting suicidal right now o
Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by GetCofOProperty: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2018
drmuri:
not suprising. Igbos cannot joke with 5000 dollars. with 5000 dollars, Atiku will even win Nnamdi Kanu
So I also learnt that it was $15,000 he offered each delegate.

There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services. Call/Chat +234(0)8027390046!!!

[img]https://media1./images/668c6b5e434731b1ffc939ebb5eaa27e/tenor.gif?itemid=4951048[/img]
Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by laudate: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Do you see me in your dreams, that you often believe that anyone who disagrees with you must be Laudate? shocked Abi, dem take my name swear for you? Guy, seek help o! You really need a doctor to set you straight! sad Your life begins and ends with tribes. Other people are busy making money, you are here always wailing about tribes! Chai! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
laudate:

[s]Do you see me in your dreams, that you often believe that anyone who disagrees with you must be Laudate? shocked Abi, dem take my name swear for you? Guy, seek help o! You really need a doctor to set you straight! sad Your life begins and ends with tribes. Other people are busy making money, you are here always wailing about tribes! Chai! :[/s]o

Sharaaaaaaap people who are cashing out ain't making noise.
Who just sounded so stupid like u.
I'm still having the strong feeling that he is, so stop trying to be smart by half. angry
Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by Sleekfingers: 12:18am On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku will surely get his 5% there...wetin concern me...

Buhari till 2023...although buhari is performing below expectations...

But I can't waste my vote on atiku
Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by laudate: 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Sharaaaaaaap people who are cashing out ain't making noise.
Who just sounded so stupid like u.
I'm still having the strong feeling that he is, so stop trying to be smart by half. angry
Anuofia! angry You have a..... feeling? See this Ekwensu! May that misplaced 'feeling' continue to give you sleepless nights. The problem that has distabilised your mind is still waiting for you at the end of the junction. Go and look for a solution to the afflictions in your life, and stop chanting my user name, up and down like a parrot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja / Buhari's Son, Yusuf Wedding Invitation Letter / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.