Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited (20282 Views)

N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by Akpacha(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2018
giztzone:

I they check make them recruit Pastor too.... All our NYSC cames are filled with mosque.... with no church or place of worship for Christians...
u no see chaplain there?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by despi64(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2018
This post should be deleted as there's for chaplain too
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by Jabioro: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Help me ask am ó. They are too shallow minded I swear. Everything is about religion to them.

The OP is also a fool for using such topic for his thread
We are too sentimental in this country...
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by ademoladeji(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2018
Mumu plenty here sha!

Why shouting imam when there’s also a position for Chaplain?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by mukhcech(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2018
SUPERPACK:
A chaplain is, traditionally, a cleric (such as a minister, priest, pastor, rabbi, or imam), or a lay representative of a religious tradition, attached to a secular institution such as a hospital, prison, military unit, school, business, police department, fire department, university, or private chapel.

They are not educated enough to know.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by mukhcech(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2018
ademoladeji:
Mumu plenty here sha!
Why shouting imam when there’s also a position for Chaplain?
These people are mad in bigotry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by olayinkajnr(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2018
Jabioro:
We are too sentimental in this country...

That's an understatement bro. It's just too much.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by olayinkajnr(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2018
Akpacha:
u no see chaplain there?

Na mumu the OP be na.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by ademoladeji(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2018
mukhcech:

These people are mad in bigotry.

I think they are just kinda madt

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by Ganzagangan: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2018
olayinkajnr:

It's very certain that he skipped the 3 weeks in camp. These are the kind of people that bank on anything religion to cause chaos.

Or rather they didn't go at all. What has a gala and fan Yogo seller got to do with NYSC.

Yanmnnniriiii something from yannnnirrrin wailers.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by mukhcech(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2018
Caseless:
grin

Seun, your forum shouldn't be used to promote stupidity and division.

How can this divisive OP say " Nigerian navy recruits imams and others"? Why didn't he include that Nigerian navy recruits imams, chaplain and others?

Seun, use your high office to correct this obvious stupidity.
Leave Seun. Until I create a forum where sanity exist. Buh the truth is most people are not even sane nowadays.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by olayinkajnr(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2018
Ganzagangan:

Or rather they didn't go at all. What has a gala and fan Yogo seller got to do with NYSC.

Yanmnnniriiii something from yannnnirrrin wailers.

grin grin grin grin

Àwọn werey

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by ollah2: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2018
This is one of the many threads where Christians show their hatred, bigotry, sentiment, hypocrisy and intolerance but will always attack Muslims for what they are worst at.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by olayinkajnr(m): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2018
mukhcech:

Leave Seun. Until I create a forum where sanity exist. Buh the truth is most people are not even sane nowadays.

Please do. I'll gladly support you.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by Cyriloha(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2018
chiefolododo:
Imam? Na wa oo

As prophetic one na
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by Jabioro: 9:02am On Oct 08, 2018
olayinkajnr:

That's an understatement bro. It's just too much.
lnfact it had eat deeply to our bone...bros may God be with us the thunderous character are in essence.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by Caseless: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2018
mukhcech:

everything is wrong with us. The seun guy is not helping issues; he doesn't take advice from anyone, but himself. He's evasive, you don't see him anywhere. This forum we so love is dying because the owner is non-active and it's painful.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by olayinkajnr(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2018
Jabioro:
lnfact it had eat deeply to our bone...bros may God be with us the thunderous character are in essence.

Ameen ó. Even the white men that brought these religions are never as bigoted as we.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by olayinkajnr(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2018
Caseless:
everything is wrong with us. The seun guy is not helping issues; he doesn't take advice from anyone, but himself. He's evasive, you don't see him anywhere. This forum we so love is dying because the owner is non-active and it's painful.

True, anytime you see him active, he'll create a thread, pass his message then close the thread so no one can comment. You are very right about him.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by Dee1murphy(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2018
olayinkajnr:

It's very certain that he skipped the 3 weeks in camp. These are the kind of people that bank on anything religion to cause chaos.

How are we so sure that the fool even served, probably what he was told by friends.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by olayinkajnr(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2018
Dee1murphy:

How are we so sure that the fool even served, probably what he was told by friends.

Or maybe he didn't even go to school.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by Jabioro: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Ameen ó. Even the white men that brought these religions are never as bigoted as we.
Yes nah
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by iammolise(m): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2018
By God's grace I'll be a naval officer next year amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by osazeeblue01: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=martineverest post=71886863]foolish bloggers...what about number 8? highlighting imam just to incite gullible nigerians[/quote

shh

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by islandmoon: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2018
if you go to Marine-time academy, you will be surprised how hausa people full there, in Oron, AkwaIbom, they are building one mighty mosque for christians there! attempt to convert them.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by tolguy(m): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2018
giztzone:

I they check make them recruit Pastor too.... All our NYSC cames are filled with mosque.... with no church or place of worship for Christians...
praying 5 times a day and once a week
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by omowale123(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2018
Remove Religion from Nigeria constitution, then we are good to go. All these Imams, pastors, Alhajis etc are very corrupt and paedophiles.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by tolguy(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2018
yemmy75:

Not an excuse. Why you no ask weda the mosque na Sunni or Shite?
Muslim from any sect can pray inside one mosque

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2018
giztzone:

This slowpoke never went to camp, cause if you did, you would have known what you posted is a blatant lie

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by Caseless: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2018
olayinkajnr:

True, anytime you see him active, he'll create a thread, pass his message then close the thread so no one can comment. You are very right about him.
too bad.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by deliveryboy: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2018
A colleague was telling me El Rafai hates senator Shehu Sani so much because Shehu Sani is a Christian. I was so exhausted I didn't know how to get up and leave. People say trash with so much confidence these days.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited by yinnyme(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2018
giztzone:
The Nigerian Navy Nationwide Direct Short Service Commission Recruitment 2018
federal government of Nigeria has list IMAM as one of the courses that the Muslim guys can apply for.. See how u can apply below...

1.) General Doctor/Dental Surgeon

2.) Human Resource Management Officer

3.) Pharmacist

4.) Information Officer

5.) Engineer

6.) Imam

7.) Educationist

8.) Chaplain

9.) Accounts and Budget Officer

10.) Seaman

11.) Hydrographer

12.) Biomedical Engineer

13.) Information and Communication Technology Officer

14.) Physiotherapist

15.) Clinical Psychologist

16.) Dietician

17.) Optometrist

18.) Medical Records/Health Information Management Officer

19.) Medical Laboratory Science Officer

20.) Radiographer

21.) Hospital Administrator

22.) General Nursing/ Midwife

23.) Graduate Sports/PT Instructor

24.) Logistics Officer

25.) Legal Officer

26.) Graduate Music Instructor

27.) Public Health Officer

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Register Online
http://nnr.azurewebsites.net/Account/Register

Source

Application Deadline 14th November, 2018.

Its normal thing, its the same as chaplain for christian, you guys can't divide the Armed forces with una selfish interest. In the Armed forces we don't care if you are a Muslim or Christian, you watch my back and I watch yours. No amount of politicking can divide us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC / Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out / After Being Humiliated In Her Former Place Of Work, She Got A Very Good Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.