Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Betty Jennifer And Chris Attoh Wedding Pictures And Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Betty Jennifer And Chris Attoh Wedding Pictures And Video (26599 Views)

Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA / Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Jennifer And Chris Attoh Wedding Pictures And Video by Genniez(f): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
The first pix sha na war oo grin..beautiful couple....dami on my mind what would b going through her mind hmm..I hate divorceoo cry
Re: Betty Jennifer And Chris Attoh Wedding Pictures And Video by SURElee(f): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Tinsel marriage yaff crash and buried. Okay na. make we wait see this one too, hope this Chris Attoh know that this american woman can sue him wells in future, their head dey shake o! he better treat her well if not
Re: Betty Jennifer And Chris Attoh Wedding Pictures And Video by AgbalagbaAwo: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Zieina:
Finally married his mummy grin
What matters is his happiness
Re: Betty Jennifer And Chris Attoh Wedding Pictures And Video by yvelchstores(f): 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
VPWebDesigner:

You really think it is easy to move on after one's spouse cheats? If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.
marriage is not come chop. It's as christ and the church. Marriage teaches u to love like christ, to forgive like christ.
Today what we do is scratch my back I do same, love me I love u. It's wrong..

Yes the bible allows divorce if infidelity occurs but love is the greatest law in the Bible, it supercedes the former

1 Like

Re: Betty Jennifer And Chris Attoh Wedding Pictures And Video by yvelchstores(f): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Green card is a MUST! cheesy
all of u shouting green card, Ghana is not like Nigeria, those guys' passport have way more advantages compared to nigerian passport. U think an actor like attor will go tru marriage because of ordinary green card.

3 Likes

Re: Betty Jennifer And Chris Attoh Wedding Pictures And Video by rozayx5(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
yvelchstores:
In as much as I wish they mended their marriage, nigerian women need to realize, if ur shakara gets too much, u get left behind.
I pray for ubi Franklin too, amen.

Ubi na woman wrapper

Dude should get someone finer and move on
Re: Betty Jennifer And Chris Attoh Wedding Pictures And Video by KanwuliaMama: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
yvelchstores:
all of u shouting green card, Ghana is not like Nigeria, those guys' passport have way more advantages compared to nigerian passport. U think an actor like attor will go tru marriage because of ordinary green card.

Yes!
When last did he feature in a movie?
Was it not frustration that chased him out of his first marriage? wink

Ask his first wife. He was not “A REAL MAN”! wink

Like with D’banj. . . . Their secrets are safe with “others” wink

Ask Lilian Esoro wetin make her run from Ubi Franllin too. cheesy

So many half-men running around deceiving women. grin

1 Like

Re: Betty Jennifer And Chris Attoh Wedding Pictures And Video by Ekaka1(m): 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
shocked

Ghanians like to marry light-skinned people, maybe because they are very black.

By 2099, all Ghanians would be light skinned or lighter in complexion due to gene mix between very black Ghanians and foreign Oyibo or light skinned spouses.
They're playing catch-up with una na

1 Like

Re: Betty Jennifer And Chris Attoh Wedding Pictures And Video by madjune(m): 12:40am On Oct 08, 2018
This just shows he and that Dami were just stupid when they got married cos it's obvious they were carried away by that Tinsel drama and it's love stuff.

Now, this calls into question why "Not just anybody" should be in Nollywood.
Before you start acting some mumu script with this fine boy or fine girl, you need the mental strength to tell yourself, this is fake and everything ends here.

Once you start fking each other and loving each and taking your lines home, the lines between reality and fiction gets blurred and what you will have is what Dami got.

"Amaka disappoint me" nyerenke confusion.

2 Likes

Re: Betty Jennifer And Chris Attoh Wedding Pictures And Video by martineverest(m): 4:11am On Oct 08, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Yes!
When last did he feature in a movie?
Was it not frustration that chased him out of his first marriage? wink

Ash his first wife. He was not “A REAL MAN”! wink

Like with D’banj. . . . Their secrets are safe with “others” wink

Ask Lilian Esoro wetin make her run from Ubi Franllin too. cheesy

So many half-men running around deceiving women. grin
u nailed it......the fact that Lilian couldn't 4give ubi despite his series of be plea speaks alot about him
Re: Betty Jennifer And Chris Attoh Wedding Pictures And Video by KanwuliaMama: 4:23am On Oct 08, 2018
martineverest:
u nailed it......the fact that Lilian couldn't 4give ubi despite his series of be plea speaks alot about him

Yes o!
What her eyes saw in the marriage, she cannot say till today. grin
When marriage is traumatic, people begin to speak in “codes”! cheesy
Re: Betty Jennifer And Chris Attoh Wedding Pictures And Video by martineverest(m): 4:47am On Oct 08, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Yes o!
What her eyes saw in the marriage, she cannot say till today. grin
When marriage is traumatic, people begin to speak in “codes”! cheesy
hehe...true
Re: Betty Jennifer And Chris Attoh Wedding Pictures And Video by Vega100: 5:59am On Oct 08, 2018
Chizzyjoyce:
OK ooo. We don hear!

Next post pls
zmmllaas
Re: Betty Jennifer And Chris Attoh Wedding Pictures And Video by LePrezident(m): 6:19am On Oct 08, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
Green card things

What exactly will he need the green card for? You know Google is free to use.
Re: Betty Jennifer And Chris Attoh Wedding Pictures And Video by teekrackz(m): 6:29am On Oct 08, 2018
kollins3:
OMG..... Wen will I be FTC?
When the sun rises in the west and set in the east....when the mountains blow in the wind like leaves.
Re: Betty Jennifer And Chris Attoh Wedding Pictures And Video by lawrence35(m): 6:54am On Oct 08, 2018
Beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) / Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her / Is This Beyonce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.