Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? (1364 Views)

Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner / Can Peter Obi Win Any States Outside SE, SS And MB? / Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by modaink333: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
what would be your view if Peter obi is chosen as Atikus vice?
Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by Henrypraise41(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
it will be fine, I support that

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by mekaboy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
He is the best. Politics aside, he understands economics and he is a wealth/job creator.

The both of them will make Nigeria an enviable investment destination.

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by globemoney: 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
mekaboy:
He is the best. Politics aside, he understands economics and he is a wealth/job creator.

The both of them will make Nigeria an enviable investment destination.
The desperate Peter Obi is sponsoring fools like you to be pushing this narrative on social media. It doesn’t work like that.
How many jobs did Peter Obi create as Anambra Governor? The same clown that placed embargo on employment during his tenure.
Keep fooling yourself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by mekaboy(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
globemoney:

The desperate Peter Obi is sponsoring fools like you to be pushing this narrative on social media. It doesn’t work that.
How many jobs did Peter Obi create as Anambra Governor? The same clown that placed embargo on employment during his tenure.
Keep fooling yourself

Now let me liberate you from foolishness. You see Sabmiler recruiting everyday on Niaraland. Was it your miserable father that brought Sabmiler to Anambra. Do you know how many distributors and retailers that make money from hero beer?

Do I talk about Next Abuja and new one coming to PH?

I don't need to talk about his company in oil and Gas.

Now let me know which governor in the entire south east has done that much.

If not for Peter obis saving and invesments for Anambra, how would we be paying salaries?

He is a visionary leader. Ngozi okonjo iweala can testify that he was the only governor that agreed to save for the rainy day under jonathan.

So how many jobs have your father and Ancestors created in Nigeria?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by hisgrace090: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
globemoney:

The desperate Peter Obi is sponsoring fools like you to be pushing this narrative on social media. It doesn’t work that.
Keep fooling yourself

Peter obi is the best.

6 Likes

Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by hisgrace090: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
mekaboy:

Now let me liberate you from foolishness. You see Sabmiler recruiting everyday on Niaraland. Was it your miserable father that brought Sabmiler to Anambra. Do you know how many distributors and retailers that make money from hero beer?

If not for Peter obis saving and invesments for Anambra, how would we be paying salaries?

He is a visionary leader. Ngozi okonjo iweala can testify that he was the only governor that agreed to save for the rainy day under jonathan.

You're just spending so much energy for nothing, pls allow bitter hatters.

Peter obi is the best candidate.

4 Likes

Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by globemoney: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
mekaboy:

Dude stop embarrassing yourself. Both Sabmiller and Next mall Abuja were companies Peter Obi built with money he stole from Anambra. They are his private businesses and counting them as him creating job is foolish.

Why didn’t you say anything about Peter Obi placing embargo on employment and promotion of civil servants for the 8 years he was governor in Anambra.

Anambra was generating 500 million as IGR during Obis 8 years tenure, the lowest in the SE. Obiano came and raised it to 1.2 billion within 6 months and that’s why he is paying salaries.

And my father is not the one paying people to project him for vp on social media, jumping from Saraki to Atiku and so on.
Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by globemoney: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
hisgrace090:

Peter obi is the best.
Best of what. Which of Soludo, Okonjo Iweala, Akinwunmi Adesina, etc is Peter Obi better than! Keep talking nonsense
Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by hisgrace090: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
globemoney:

Dude stop embarrassing yourself. Both Sabmiller and Next mall Abuja were companies Peter Obi built with money he stole from Anambra. They are his private businesses and counting them as him creating job is foolish.

Why didn’t you say anything about Peter Obi placing embargo on employment and promotion of civil servants for the 8 years he was governor in Anambra.

Anambra was generating 500 million as IGR during Obis 8 years tenure, the lowest in the SE. Obiano came and raised it to 1.2 billion within 6 months and that’s why he is paying salaries.

And my father is not the one paying people to project him for vp on social media, jumping from Saraki to Atiku and so on.

Now you're talking as a toddler.

Go and investigate peter obi source of income the man that single handedly make apga party what it is with his money.

Peter obi is richer than a state if you don't know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by hisgrace090: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
globemoney:

Best of what. Which of Soludo, Okonjo Iweala, Akinwunmi Adesina, etc is Peter Obi better than! Keep talking nonsense

This comparison is an insult to peter obi personality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by mekaboy(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
globemoney:

Can you stop being foolish. So he stole money from Anambra and you and the current governor refused to invite EFCC?

Is employing people unnecessarily into civil service not the reason Nigeria is underdeveloped? Where government has to take loans to pay overbloated civil service? Obi created real Jobs that enhances productivity. Not just employing people doing nothing to be paid salaries.

Didn't obiano sell some of the foreign currency which Peter obi saved?

Your father is a nobody and not fit to be mentioned in any political space.

Why don't buhari steal government money and create jobs?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by ificatchmodeh: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
globemoney:

The desperate Peter Obi is sponsoring fools like you to be pushing this narrative on social media. It doesn’t work like that.
Keep fooling yourself

Mumu talk...fill with lies and bitterness..

How many Osibanjo create before he became vice..

Haters

4 Likes

Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by ificatchmodeh: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
globemoney:

Are you this dumb..

Adeshina and Peter obi..

You my friend is bitter and confused

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by globemoney: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
mekaboy:

Can you stop being foolish. So he stole money from Anambra and you and the current governor refused to invite EFCC?

Why don't buhari steal government money and create jobs?
Lol. So because the present governor didn’t invite EFCC Peter Obi didn’t steal money?

How about his aide that was caught in Lagos trying to ferry 250 million naira cash abroad during his tenure?

Keep sounding like a kindergarten
Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by ificatchmodeh: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
mekaboy:

The full is from the west..
They're trying hard to promote vice president from the Southwest..

Agenda failed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by globemoney: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
hisgrace090:

This comparison is an insult to peter obi personality.
The clown Peter Obi is better than Okonjo Iweala, Soludo etc abi? Continue
Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by globemoney: 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
hisgrace090:

Now you're talking as a toddler.

Go and investigate peter obi source of income the man that single handedly make apga party what it is with his money.

Peter obi is richer than a state if you don't know.
The same Peter Obi that his aide was caught trying to ship our 250 million abroad is now richer than the whole Nigeria? Odiegwu
Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by hisgrace090: 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
globemoney:

Lol. So because the present governor didn’t invite EFCC Peter Obi didn’t steal money?

How about his aide that was caught in Lagos trying to ferry 250 million naira cash abroad during his tenure?

Stop this childish assumption of yours, peter obi is the best thing that have happened to anambra as a state till date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by hisgrace090: 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
globemoney:

The same Peter Obi that his aide was caught trying to ship our 250 million abroad is now richer than the whole Nigeria? Odiegwu

Anambrarians are still praying for his type to lead them till date.

2 Likes

Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by hisgrace090: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
globemoney:

The clown Peter Obi is better than Okonjo Iweala, Soludo etc abi? Continue

What a bitter pessimist?

Compare peter obi with American Donald trump if you may.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by mekaboy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
globemoney:

The one your father stole, how many jobs did he create. A useless jobless youth, comes online to insult an employer of over 2000 Nigerian Youths, simply because u can afford a phone and internet connection.

How much. Has obiano saved for Anambra state? I don't want to talk about obiano because I am from Anambra. But seems your foolishness has no redemption.

Your accusation is baseless and empty like your brain.

Which governor in Nigeria has finished his tenure and invite Nigerians to experience the handing over with accurate details of money saved, invested and handed over in cash? Including all liabilities and assets ?

Thats transparency and accountability.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by globemoney: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
hisgrace090:

Stop this childish assumption of yours, peter obi is the best thing that have happened to anambra as a state till date.
Haha and that was why he lost his polling unit to Obiano during the last election? You call the 250 million assumption? Do you want the link?
Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by mekaboy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
globemoney:

If all governors could steal money and attract investments that will employ over 10,000 youths directly and indirectly, Nigeria will be far better today.

Nigeria needs people like Peter obi, who knows how to put stolen money to use for the betterment of Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by hisgrace090: 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
globemoney:

Haha and that was why he lost his polling unit to Obiano during the last election? You call the 250 million assumption? Do you want the link?

He lost nothing, his candidate did as the people still love his former enstranged candidate, obiano.
Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
Peter Obi is not only capable but also have good records!

We need candidate that would unite Nigeria right now!

The equation must be balanced!

Federal character must be respected once again!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by mekaboy(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
globemoney:

Peter obi was worth over 250 million before he became governor. We all know how much obiano spent to win the elections and even promises he made to people of dubious character in the state just to win a second term.

If he did so much for Anambra people, why will he be making such promises to people just to help him win?
Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by globemoney: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
mekaboy:

The one your father stole, how many jobs did he create. A useless jobless youth, comes online to insult an employer of over 2000 Nigerian Youths, simply because u can afford a phone and internet connection.

How much. Has obiano saved for Anambra state? I don't want to talk about obiano because I am from Anambra. But seems your foolishness has no redemption.

Your accusation is baseless and empty like your brain.

Which governor in Nigeria has finished his tenure and invite Nigerians to experience the handing over with accurate details of money saved, invested and handed over in cash? Including all liabilities and assets ?

Thats transparency and accountability.
You are only sounding emotional because you were paid for this. Lol.
Orji Uzor Kalu employs more people than Peter Obi. A lot of Igbo big men. Why are you not mentioning them?

Which of my accusations is baseless? That Peter Obi placed embargo on employment in Anambra for 8 years or that his aide was caught at Lagos airport trying to ferry 250 million abroad during his tenure.

Governance is not about saving money, Obiano is improving Anambra economy with Anambra money, it’s obvious Peter Obi was clueless on what to do with money that was why he claimed he was saving.

He could have invited the pope for all I care. The clueless Peter Obi didn’t know he was only accountable to ndi Anambra not his friends in govt at the time who he invited for nonsense.

Give it up!
Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by mekaboy(m): 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
Both Peter Obi and Atiku employ a minimum of over 5000 Nigerians each at today.

This combination will bring an end to unemployment.
Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by globemoney: 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
mekaboy:

Peter obi was worth over 250 million before he became governor. We all know how much obiano spent to win the elections and even promises he made to people of dubious character in the state just to win a second term.

If he did so much for Anambra people, why will he be making such promises to people just to help him win?
Are you saying Obi’s Aide was not caught trying to launder Anambra 250 million abroad? Do you want the links?

The only person I know with dubious character is Obi
Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by globemoney: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
mekaboy:
Both Peter Obi and Atiku employ a minimum of over 5000 Nigerians each at today.

This combination will bring an end to unemployment.
Atiku employs more than 50000 not even close to Peter Obi with his 2 supermarkets grin grin
Re: Can Peter Obi Be A Better Vice For Atiku? by mekaboy(m): 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
Moo
globemoney:

You are only sounding emotional because you were paid for this. Lol.
Orji Uzor Kalu employs more people than Peter Obi. A lot of Igbo big men. Why are you not mentioning them?

Which of my accusations is baseless? That Peter Obi placed embargo on employment in Anambra for 8 years or that his aide was caught at Lagos airport trying to ferry 250 million abroad during his tenure.

Governance is not about saving money, Obiano is improving Anambra economy with Anambra money, it’s obvious Peter Obi was clueless on what to do with money that was why he claimed he was saving.

He could have invited the pope for all I care. The clueless Peter Obi didn’t know he was only accountable to ndi Anambra not his friends in govt at the time who he invited for nonsense.

Give it up!

It's not about saving money, but it is because of the money he saved that obiano can pay salaries. How many people does obiano employ on his own today ?

If obi did not save, will obiano see dollars to sell to fund his campaign?

Must he bring people into civil service and pay them for not being productive?

Why employ people into civil service when u can create real Jobs and business opportunities for them?

Obiano claims to have attracted 10 billion dollars worth of investment in Anambra. Where are they till date?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day. / Nig./ Biafran Civil War Gave Boost To Nnewi Industrial Revolution / Whyyyyy Is Buhari Not Campaigning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.