Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku (74231 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Calers: 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Money pass money, our oil money,it means oil money is nothing.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by AngelicBeing: 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
HungerBAD:
Wike: Oh boy politics na wah. Atiku shock me ohh, sotay toilet and headache dey catch me at once now.

Secondus: I just tire. This man money longggg ohh. Na Dollars he dey spend since like Ghana cedis?make we start to show our loyalty quick. Sai Atikulate.
tongue

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Boss20: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku for president 2019

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by 12345baba(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Nigerian men and POT BELLIES!
Chai!!!! angry
one of the things that make us sexy

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
Secondus will always carry second

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Myself2(m): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ndonu101:
River State Governors need to stop wasting their state resources on shaping National Politics

where is amaechi today?

Tambuwal had no chance in this race if not for River State money!

FACT

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by FrankFrenzy(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
Deltatoto:
all his investments r in d north hope we are not entering another aboki agenda

Not true bro
Intels is the largest employer of labour in Port Harcourt besides Rivers state civil service.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
Why are the republic of skull minning discussing PDP matter?
Why don't Afonjas face front and remain with thier LIFELESS choice?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by PHILipu1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
With Atiku winning many APC politicians would work secretly for PDP,there is one APC Buhari coordinator in one of the SE States that is a loyal Atiku Man since 1999,Atiku is the right man for the Job.
Do you also know that Wike will work to make sure Atiku fails so that Buhari can complete the north 8 years and power will come south in 2023 and he and Tambuwal can contest on one ticket?

Watch how the next few months will go,Wike will prefer Buhari to Atiku since his Tambuwal project failed.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Myself2(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
HungerBAD:
Wike: Oh boy politics na wah. Atiku shock me ohh, sotay toilet and headache dey catch me at once now.

Secondus: I just tire. This man money longggg ohh. Na Dollars he dey spend since like Ghana cedis?make we start to show our loyalty quick. Sai Atikulate.

Take am easy, we are all on the same page

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by WetinConsignMe: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Chai!!!! angry

In 9ja it's one of the signs u have arrived. It's a cultural thing. Where u from?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Larrykaysail(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Chai!!!! angry
, na American men no get or united kingdom men, ?
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Myself2(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
higherpower:
[s]Caption this photo of Gov Wike and Uche Secondus after the PDP primaries that produced Alhaji Atiku Abubakir..

Mind goes like this:

Wike: What did I not do right?
Uche: You refused to give me the dollars to share[/s]

OP
I'm sure the following pictures go pain you die tongue tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Myself2(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
OP
I'm sure the following pictures go pain you die tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Aladdin1(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
all these poor people no go leave other people business and mind their own.how do you know they were angry?idle people just lift photos from no where and attribute fictitious meanings to them.mtcheww!!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by WetinConsignMe: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
higherpower:
Caption this photo of Gov Wike and Uche Secondus after the PDP primaries that produced Alhaji Atiku Abubakir..

Mind goes like this:

Wike: What did I not do right?
Uche: You refused to give me the dollars to share

Abeg wetin atiku mean in Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by KanwuliaMama: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
12345baba:
one of the things that make us sexy

Only with a lot of cash for such insult! cry
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Jgovt(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
He owns Prodeco and so many oil and gas companies here in Delta..Party tomorrow here in Prodeco all celebrating our boss and we believe our salary will be increased
AllTheWayUp:
God bless Atiku

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by JerryJJZ(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Even Secondus understands it will be difficult to sell Atiku to the masses.. To say the bitter truth, Atiku cant Atikulate Buhari come 2019.
Many of us are tired of Baba, but Atiku just cant do the job Nigerians want. Its a pity, but all I see now is Baba

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Binikingdowm: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
PHILipu1:

Do you also know that Wike will work to make sure Atiku fails so that Buhari can complete the north 8 years and power will come south in 2023 and he and Tambuwal can contest on one ticket?

Watch how the next few months will go,Wike will prefer Buhari to Atiku since his Tambuwal project failed.
then wike must be stupid if he think Buhari or tinubu will allow it..

He has no choice than to work with pdp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Aladdin1:
all these poor people no go leave other people business and mind their own.how do you know they were angry?idle people just lift photos from no where and attribute fictitious meanings to them.mtcheww!!

You said my mind.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by WetinConsignMe: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
Uche: Abeg wetin Atiku mean in Yoruba again
Wike: Chaiii
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by omoiyalayi(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wike is d biggest looser in dat election

He made it obvious he was against atiku

He rubbished atiku & his campaign of restructuring in dat outbust abt d location of d primary

I wonder what his next plan of action will be

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by KanwuliaMama: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
Larrykaysail:

If na woman now, you guys will be shouting “Olympus is falling”! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by KanwuliaMama: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
Larrykaysail:

If na woman now, you guys will be shouting “Olympus is falling”! cheesy
We are not comparing please!
Gosh. Too many PBs on NL feeling guilty! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Larryslim(m): 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
This guys don't know anything!
Atiku has been spending money since '90s,even before they(wike and secondus) even dreamt of delving into politics and now they think they can out spend him??
Come 2019,we all need to Atikulate!
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
Deltatoto:
all his investments r in d north hope we are not entering another aboki agenda

Where do you want him to keep it?
You want him to develop another man's region while his own region remains underdeveloped? Or you want him to create jobs for the southerners through his investments whereas his own people remain unemployed?

I'll do exactly the same if I were him.
I can't develop another man's region with my investments when my own region is crying for development.

Haven said that, fvck Buhari and Atiku.
Donald Duke all the way
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
PHILipu1:

Keep assuming
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by SoNature(m): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
Calers:
Money pass money, our oil money,it means oil money is nothing.

Atiku has an oil services firm in Port Harcourt

So, he's into oil too
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Larryslim(m): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
PHILipu1:

You're a fool if you think this is how it will play out!
And you're a bigger fool,if you think APC will give their party ticket to the south come 2023..
See how you people are predicting politics like Bet9ja..
Lol,una funny sha o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally / Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.