Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku (74229 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Ejorchris: 8:52am On Oct 08, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Nigerian men and POT BELLIES! Chai!!!! angry
see where ur mind is going tufiakwa.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by meetgaya: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2018
wike: we done loss 2ndus: anyway let's unite to win
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by GetCofOProperty: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2018
Well, In Politics, I still believe that statement "There are no permanent friends nay enemies, BUT only PERMANENT INTEREST. It's left to Secondus, Tambuwal, Wike & Atiku to resolve among themselves and their respective camps.

There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Lastanza: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Then PDP will lose again if it field a northener in 2023 again.
The southerners will not be that stupid not to ditch PDP for good
True, this is the the only chance they have. Instead of voting pdp in 2023, it's better to vote apc that would be returning to the south.
All in all I wish the so much '3rd force' talked about had emerged.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by PHILipu1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
VULCAN:
Wike's political acumen is at kindergarten level. He fought to have this convention in PH so he could rig things for Tambuwal and he lost woefully.

Atiku is a juggernaut. What Tinubu treacherously denied him in 2014 he has gotten today.

Watch what Atiku does over the next 60 days

Write it down that many Southerners in PDP who are hoping to get a shot at the presidency in 2023 will betray Atiku,they will not want a freash northerner to start a freash 8 years again and they will betray Atiku at the last moment.
Wike and Fayos we have an underground workings with the APC government.
Wike don't want Atiku.
Fayose need a soft landing.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Ezi1993(f): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Deltatoto:
ezi how u Dey do u no me
No na..how I go know you?
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by apotek: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
fasterwell:

I wish Nigerians can vote Sowore of AAC so we can atleast start to export indian henp so guys can earn dollars or the ANN canditdate or Duke.

I am tired of the killings and northernization of key positions in the govt and i do not wish Nigeria to return to the era of sharing money meant for projects.

As for Tinubu case ehn, na Nigerians go decide em fate since our judiciary no get say
God bless you..
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Realtalk247: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
We are looking for people who will help us get google ad into a site. Pls call 08027190840
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by budusky05(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
Temptee101:

I have never taken voting seriously but not anymore. I know lots of people who have never taken interest in voting, this time around they all have their PVC and have vowed to vote out the lifeless goat. We've never had it this terrible, I will galvanise and mobilize people to vote out the tyrant.
Galvanizer, you don't have PVC yet you will mobilize those who have decided to keep looters away forever. Keep waisting ur time mobilizing people on nairaland to vote online.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
12345baba:
one of the things that make us sexy
grin
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Deltatoto: 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ezi1993:

No na..how I go know you?
i know u well funny world
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Moneyyman: 7:30am On Jun 25, 2022
4 years later and the same thing happened grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally / Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.