Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku (74232 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Kulas: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
JerryJJZ:
Even Secondus understands it will be difficult to sell Atiku to the masses.. To say the bitter truth, Atiku cant Atikulate Buhari come 2019.
Many of us are tired of Baba, but Atiku just cant do the job Nigerians want. Its a pity, but all I see now is Baba

Keep kwayet my fren. Positive changes,transformation is already at Nigerians door step with Atiku becoming the President.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by OmoManU: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
God bless Atiku
Who is the idiot that concocted this? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Enugupikin: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
omoiyalayi:
Wike is d biggest looser in dat election

He made it obvious he was against atiku

He rubbished atiku & his campaign of restructuring in dat outbust abt d location of d primary

I wonder what his next plan of action will be
he did not apply wisdom before making that speech...that was not so nice of him as a party man because he directly talked against one of their own...common sense is not really common
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by SoNature(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
JerryJJZ:
Even Secondus understands it will be difficult to sell Atiku to the masses.. To say the bitter truth, Atiku cant Atikulate Buhari come 2019.

Many of us are tired of Baba, but Atiku just cant do the job Nigerians want Its a pity, but all I see now is Baba

Speak for yourself, 'Huncle'
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by OBJlive: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
Now that PDP has set sail,their choice of vice presidential Candidate would determine their trajectory(upward or downward)
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by WetinConsignMe: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Larrykaysail:
, na American men no get or united kingdom men, ?

Well in those countries it's a bad thing. In our beloved shithole it is a good thing: if u ain't got big belle, u ain't rich. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by ifartonyou: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
JerryJJZ:
Many of us are tired of Baba, but Atiku just cant do the job Nigerians want. Its a pity, but all I see now is Baba
How's that your problem? Zombie in ghost mode.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Lastanza: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
PHILipu1:

Do you also know that Wike will work to make sure Atiku fails so that Buhari can complete the north 8 years and power will come south in 2023 and he and Tambuwal can contest on one ticket?

Watch how the next few months will go,Wike will prefer Buhari to Atiku since his Tambuwal project failed.
This ur analysis sef. Is pdp the same with apc dat power would return to the south after Buhari finishes his eight years in office.
Even if Buhari remains till 2023, pdp would still field a northerner unless Wike decamps to apc.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Yankee101: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Nigerian men and POT BELLIES!
Chai!!!! angry

Our pepper has rested. That's the naija sign.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Deltatoto: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
ladiesreject:

Where do you want him to keep it?
You want him to develop another man's region while his own region remains underdeveloped? Or you want him to create jobs for the southerners through his investments whereas his own people remain unemployed?

I'll do exactly the same if I were him.
I can't develop another man's region with my investments when my own region is crying for development.

Haven said that, fvck Buhari and Atiku.
Donald Duke all the way
u were on point until u went to sniff cocaine Donald duke cannot win his ward.politics is not marykay
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Deltatoto: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
FrankFrenzy:

Not true bro
Intels is the largest employer of labour in Port Harcourt besides Rivers state civil service.
thanks u just educated me I didn’t know

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by KanwuliaMama: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
Yankee101:

Our pepper has rested. That's the naija sign.

Lack of exercise! embarassed
One poor woman will go to jail for mounting these half-dead men? grin
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by JerryJJZ(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
SoNature:

Speak for yourself, 'Huncle'

I believe u see the name there "JerryJJZ" and not "all of us"... I guess I just answered your question...
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Deltatoto:
u were on point until u went to sniff cocaine Donald duke cannot win his ward.politics is not marykay

Lol
Cocaine weh na you give me ba?

Issorite
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by blackgold2018(m): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
PHILipu1:

Do you also know that Wike will work to make sure Atiku fails so that Buhari can complete the north 8 years and power will come south in 2023 and he and Tambuwal can contest on one ticket?

Watch how the next few months will go,Wike will prefer Buhari to Atiku since his Tambuwal project failed.
Shut up..
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by BeardedMeat(m): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Deltatoto:
all his investments r in d north hope we are not entering another aboki agenda
Say what you know or STFU!
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Deltatoto: 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
ladiesreject:

Lol
Cocaine weh na you give me ba?

Issorite
bros Donald duke no follow.no structure no resources
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by maasoap(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
omoiyalayi:
Wike is d biggest looser in dat election

He made it obvious he was against atiku

He rubbished atiku & his campaign of restructuring in dat outbust abt d location of d primary

I wonder what his next plan of action will be

That wasn't a crime, everyone can't support one candidate.
As for his next line of action, Atiku needs all of them now than ever
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
Deltatoto:
bros Donald duke no follow.no structure no resources

I no just like Atiku and Buhari.
But anything to change this government is a welcome development.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by maasoap(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
Exercise in futility. But his dollars will help many homes sha.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by PHILipu1(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Lastanza:

This ur analysis sef. Is pdp the same with apc dat power would return to the south after Buhari finishes his eight years in office.
Even if Buhari remains till 2023, pdp would still field a northerner unless Wike decamps to apc.
Lol.
Then PDP will lose again if it field a northener in 2023 again.
The southerners will not be that stupid not to ditch PDP for good
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by maasoap(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
ladiesreject:

I no just like Atiku and Buhari.
But anything to change this government is a welcome development.

I will benefit more from a new regime but I like Buhari. So, I'm okay either way.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by obaflexi1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin
higherpower:
Caption this photo of Gov Wike and Uche Secondus after the PDP primaries that produced Alhaji Atiku Abubakir..

Mind goes like this:

Wike: What did I not do right?
Uche: You refused to give me the dollars to share
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by maasoap(m): 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
Kulas:

Keep kwayet my fren. Positive changes,transformation is already at Nigerians door step with Atiku becoming the President.

A living being that will defeat Buhari next year with free and fair election is not a Nigerian.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by AnanseK(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
God bless Atiku

If he becomes president, Nigeria plus you and me will be his next private investments.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by farem: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
God bless Atiku
The tweet you share is dumb! Where do you put dangote then , abi im be public person?
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by meforyou1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Stupid bloggers. Fools
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by AbelDjassi: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
God bless Atiku

Here is another daft one who does not realise that Atiku is internationally regarded as a poster child for 'Foreign Corrupt Practices' angry

The case of Alhaji Abubakar Atiku was among four other case studies cited under, 'Foreign Corruption and Money Laundering'. His portion gulped a total of 69 pages and is entitled, 'Abubakar Case Study: Using Offshore Companies to Bring Suspect Funds into the United States'.

The trust of the indictment is that the popular politician fondly referred to as 'Turaki' funnelled approximately $40million to the US through his wife, Jennifer.

The finding revealed that Jennifer Douglas Abubakar, a U.S. citizen, is the fourth wife of Atiku Abubakar. The Committee examined how, from 2000 to 2008, Ms. Douglas helped her husband bring over $40 million in suspect funds into the United States, including at least $1.7 million in bribe payments from Siemens AG, a German corporation, and over $38 million from little known offshore corporations, primarily LetsGo Limited Inc., Guernsey Trust Company Nigeria Limited, and Sima Holding Limited.

The report showed that over half of the suspect funds, nearly $25 million, were wire transferred by the offshore corporations into U.S. bank accounts opened by Ms. Douglas. For most of the time period examined, the U.S. banks with those accounts were unaware of Ms. Douglas' PEP status, and allowed multiple large wire transfers into her accounts from the offshore corporations. As, over time, each of the banks began to question the wire transfers into her accounts, Ms. Douglas indicated that all of the funds came from her husband and professed little familiarity with the offshore corporations actually sending her money.

Bank records indicated that Ms. Douglas used most of the funds placed into her accounts to support a lavish lifestyle in the United States, paying credit card bills and household expenses in the range of $10,000 to $90,000 per month, including substantial legal and accounting bills. She also transferred funds to accounts she opened for the Gede Foundation, a nonprofit corporation she established in 2002, and the American University of Nigeria (AUN), a university that Abubakar founded in 2003, and whose name reflects its association with American University in the United States.

An additional $14 million of the suspect funds were wire transferred by two of the offshore corporations, LetsGo and the Guernsey Trust Company, to American University to pay for consulting fees related to AUN. American University officials told the Subcommittee that they understood the funds came from Abubakar and never inquired why the wire transfers were sent by unfamiliar offshore corporations. At least another $2.1 million was wire transferred by the Guernsey Trust Corporation to accounts controlled by Edward Weidenfeld, a U.S. lawyer who provided legal services to Ms. Douglas, Abubakar, and AUN. Mr. Weidenfeld explained that the funds paid for the Abubakars' legal expenses and an account set up for AUN, and that he had assumed the funds came from Abubakar.

The report noted that over the years, questions have been raised about the source of Abubakar's wealth. He spent twenty years in the Nigerian Customs Service, and then worked in the private sector for ten years, before serving as Vice President of Nigeria from 1999 to 2007.

Corresponding facts
The report noted that while serving as Vice President, Abubakar was the subject of corruption allegations relating to the Nigerian Petroleum Technology Development Fund. In December 2008, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission alleged in a formal complaint against Siemens AG, a German company, that, among other actions, in 2001 and 2002, Siemens wire transferred $2.8 million in bribe payments to a U.S bank account belonging to Ms. Douglas as part of a scheme to bribe Nigerian officials. In response to this and other legal actions, Siemens admitted to engaging in widespread bribery payments, pled guilty to criminal violations and settled civil violations of the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and agreed to pay over $1.6 billion in civil and criminal fines. Ms. Douglas has denied any wrongdoing, but the Subcommittee has obtained financial records showing the transfer of over $2 million from Siemens AG to Ms. Douglas' account at Citibank.

Source: http://www.ocnus.net/artman2/publish/Africa_8/How-Atiku-Wired-40m-to-US.shtml

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by BetaThings: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
God bless Atiku

Atiku employs more than Dangote abi?
Just continue the lies
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Ezi1993(f): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Deltatoto:
all his investments r in d north hope we are not entering another aboki agenda
So far as he will deliver us from hunger no probs.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Yankee101: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Lack of exercise! embarassed
One poor woman will go to jail for mounting these half-dead men? grin

Lol. Big men like 'us' sit back and let the lady do all the work!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by KanwuliaMama: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
Yankee101:

Lol. Big men like 'us' sit back and let the lady do all the work!

Then you come and go to your grave at the same time, then blame “village people”. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally / Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.