Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,127 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Ambode: Why The War Against Lagos Gov Is Not Yet Over - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode: Why The War Against Lagos Gov Is Not Yet Over (35218 Views)

Akinwumi Ambode Visits Babajide Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House, Ikeja / Court Hears Suit Against Lagos Okada Ban Dec 15 / Lagos Gov Ticket: Ambode’s Wife Fails To Change Tinubu’s Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode: Why The War Against Lagos Gov Is Not Yet Over by GetCofOProperty: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ambode is still the sitting governor and his name will ever appear as one of the past governors of Nigeria's most populous city. However, I hope he has learnt his lessons from pride and political games that just happened not in his favour.

There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services. Call/Chat +234(0)8027390046!!!

[img]https://media1./images/668c6b5e434731b1ffc939ebb5eaa27e/tenor.gif?itemid=4951048[/img]
Re: Ambode: Why The War Against Lagos Gov Is Not Yet Over by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 09, 2018
tongue
Ategberoson:

are all Lagosians in the Parliament? 95% of Lawmakers in Lagos state assembly had the backing of Tinubu, just as the 100% lawmakers in ekiti state house of assembly as the backing of Fayose
My concern is why will the entire Lagosians allow TINUBU to decide who they vote for. Is Tinubu God?
Re: Ambode: Why The War Against Lagos Gov Is Not Yet Over by Ategberoson(m): 7:51am On Oct 09, 2018
FrancisDiote:
tongue
My concern is why will the entire Lagosians allow TINUBU to decide who they vote for. Is Tinubu God?

he represent the voice of average Yoruba and the stand of peoples with him made him god as ojukwu and KANU was to you people
Re: Ambode: Why The War Against Lagos Gov Is Not Yet Over by planetzoom: 8:23am On Oct 09, 2018
with what I saw at the APC national convention,Something dramatic is about to happen,it was alleged Ambode held a secret meeting with Buhari and Fashola before jettng back to Lagos Sunday morning,Ambode s concession of defeat is just a bait,he is acting on instructions from.the powers that be in Abuja,something big wikk happen in 2019,mark.my words
Re: Ambode: Why The War Against Lagos Gov Is Not Yet Over by nwanwaoge(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
CHAVINCI:
"a lot of nice things in lagos" guess you have been living in washinton DC.
chief...English is such a simple language......did you see where the text reads “ watching from afar”
Re: Ambode: Why The War Against Lagos Gov Is Not Yet Over by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 10, 2018
Ategberoson:

he represent the voice of average Yoruba and the stand of peoples with him made him god as ojukwu and KANU was to you people
If Ojukwu and Kanu wield such power that's because the people themselves want their separate country.and not everybody believes in their dreams that's why they didn't succeed. But in modern politics nobody will do that in easy. Even a sitting deputy governor abandoned her principal. I still can't believe it happened

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events / AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.