Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket (43820 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by Ogaga87(m): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2018
laffwitmi:
Offa robber's wife....

The only element of life I'm angry with for people like you is THE ABILITY TO READ AND WRITE.. If you can say this about a man that was meant to be punished unjustly for which over thirty Nigerians including a pregnant woman lost their lives then you are nothing but a psycho man..
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by Adekdammy: 9:02am On Oct 08, 2018
This woman is graced
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by GetCofOProperty: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2018
henrysam:

That is the strategy pdp used to confuse apc and it pained tgem to the marrow
There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:

Sharap

Igbos are terrorist

Just as you are an online terrorist.
See blunder everywhere. It's not too late to go back to school.
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by excel101(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:

He’s not Igbo
But her husband is the lord and savior of Igbos miscreants
Since after the civil war no igbo man has been the president of this country, they've long been marginalized till present, but other regions keep talking about them. These ipob people are too unique. Now i understand the saying that "the smaller criticize the greater"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by sirhood: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2018
cheesy
emeijeh:
I am only interested in the spiritual lollipop this man is sucking. grin
grin
emeijeh:
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by ridbell01(m): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2018
what did expect her husband was beaten hands down
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by velocity25(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:

He’s not Igbo
bro I feel your pains.get life ok

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by franchasng: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2018
sweerychick:
Idiebube is she Igbo? Seriously interesting smiley
She loves Igbos, only fools hate peace loving, success-focused, capitalist Igbo tribe kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by kernel001: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:

He’s not Igbo

While... Sai Barber is the head of Terrorist groups like Boko Haram and Herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by OvaSabi1(f): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Than you ma!
Where is Mrs. GBEMISOLA DIMEJI? grin
Dimeji? She's married to Bankole ni?
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by paramakina202: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2018
MayorofLagos:

Ibos betrayed Saraki. There was a picture they circulated of Saraki and Obi in strategic meeting and hinted that Saraki has picked Obi as VP. This was few hrs before votes. So after votes we heard Ibos voted for Atiku. What about Saraki and Obi?

Bloody betrayers! angry

Its a PDP family affair so mind ya business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by edibobo: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2018
Good woman
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by idonhammer: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2018
EmekaMD:
Aisha wey go soon decamp to PDP
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by BeardedMeat(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:

He’s not Igbo
Ode. Go school you nor gree go. Is she Igbo was the question, where did you get the"he's Igbo" in your comment?

Hate has eaten you deeply like jedijedi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by capatainrambo: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:

He’s not Igbo
buhari has absolutely nothing to campaign with

dogs have started throwing tribal shades up and down.

mtcheww. tribalsistic slowpoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by KanwuliaMama: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2018
OvaSabi1:

Dimeji? She's married to Bankole ni?

Nooooooooop. . . . But they were close at one time. As per “grapevine news”! wink
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by Cityguy: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2018
that's is how to show dignity in defeat. they got it right this time. God has provided Nigerians a way out of the doldrums of death, poverty, 'chained' change. If they choose greater evil over the lesser one in 2019, then it's their cup of tea.
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by U2ice(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2018
Bede2u:
why are nairalanf yorubas bitter all the time? Is that how yorubas are in real life?

Yes most of them esp'ly the low life ones... frustrated souls
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by enemyofprogress: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2018
sweerychick:
she is not ibo, but she was disvirgined by amadioha
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by akinszz: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2018
emeijeh:
Lil Wayne has the answer to your question grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by Aladdin1(m): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2018
abeg madam i join you to praise God.becos the witchcraft broom party was praying for the pdp primaries to be rancorous and kiotic and end up picking a weak candidate that would lead to the division and disarray of pdp.but the evil wishes of the witchcraft broom party did not come to pass.so on behalf of non-partisan nigerian who only want a change from the lifeless one.i shout a big prai-----ze the lord!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2018
Bede2u:
why are nairalanf yorubas bitter all the time? Is that how yorubas are in real life?
do not behave like them , always find a better way to win the argument because if you do you will become like them . Their [92%] Heart's darker than the darkest night . I hate them I can't lie , and I can love them if they changed , Borno's my Home, any one can quote me , I have developed a thick skin, hair does not fall out anymore and have no emotions for anyone's opinion, #yorubasnightmare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2018
MrGidifeed:
Toyin Saraki the wife of Senate President and also Presidential Aspirant under PDP took to her twitter account to congratulate Atiku on his Victory as the Candidate Representing PDP at the 2019 presidential election.

Toyin Saraki's husband , Bukola Saraki lost the primary Election to Atiku Abubakar.

See tweet below....

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/10/07/toyin-saraki-reacts-as-atiku-wins-pdp-presidential-ticket/

How can thieves and blatant criminals call the name of God with such confidence.
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by IloveToMess: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ogaga87:

I'm very sure you know her more than Saraki

Who remembered when Goodluck Jonathan was given Ebele
Ebele is his name but Azikiwe might not. Get ur facts right Afonja
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by IloveToMess: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
enemyofprogress:
she is not ibo, but she was disvirgined by amadioha
Bastaaaard comment sha!

Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by HomeOfMe(f): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
sweerychick:
She's not Igbo,her father's name is Ojora.
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by OvaSabi1(f): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Nooooooooop. . . . But they were close at one time. As per “grapevine news”! wink
Stop spreading rumours.
Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by KanwuliaMama: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket by meforyou1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:

Sharap

Igbos are terrorist
is this one still on social media?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Cracks Widen, Tinubu, Governors Lock Horns As Court Suspends Oshiomhole / Atiku Congratulates Messi. Nigerians React / Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.