Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered (91189 Views)

Rep Members Who Will Not Return To The House In 2019 (see List) / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by ochejoseph(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
"All the way from Uyo in Akwa Ibom State, see what this little Stephanie Ekwere did when her parents asked her who will be the president of Nigeria in 2019. Clearly, H.E @atiku is without doubt, Nigeria’s choice".

President Buhari had promised Nigerian children school feeding in the lead up to the 2015 general election but failed to deliver same after 3 years. With few months to elections his team is force feeding school children in select locations taking pictures and making videos to promote a school feeding program that is almost non existent.

Video Source :

https://twitter.com/SpokesManAtiku/status/1061657461676015617?s=19

15 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by NigerDeltan(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
Buhari cant rule Nigeria again, he came to power to make the rich more richer and the poor more poorer

Government for the elites

389 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by FrudstaPresidnt: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
Very intelligent girl, more intelligent than all the mumu zombies who are still dreaming that the world failure title holder will be returned to Aso Rock next year.
Only fools are expecting the illiterate lifeless thing to come back after his disastrous performance grin
I can bet with my life that patriotic Nigerians are chasing the certuficateless dullard back to his gay cows next year.

396 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by JusticeSeeker: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
@OP how much have you been paid to develop this crap? Bunkum.

111 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by hargbolahan01: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
you and your sister drama was lie... even though I'm not a fan of PMB but I know the school feeding program is true because I know people who benefit from it
find something lucrative to say atiku spokesman

102 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Flattino(m): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
NigerDeltan:
Buhari cant rule Nigeria again, he came to power to make the rich more richer and the poor more poorer

Government for the elites
FrudstaPresidnt:
Very intelligent girl, more intelligent than all the mumu zombies who are still dreaming that the world failure title holder will be returned to Aso Rock next year.
Only fools are expecting the illiterate lifeless thing to come back after his disastrous performance grin
I can bet with my life that patriotic Nigerians are chasing the certuficateless dullard back to his gay cows next year.
5 naira per post crew

122 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Jhayeahsam01(m): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
wtf

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by starring: 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
Why is Nigerian youth not looking at Sowore for crying out loud? you sure say dem never swear for us so ? May God help us ooo

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
Flattino:
Stupid kid
STOP calling a kid stupid.... that makes you sound more stupid guy!!

Anigreat:

shocked
Forget about our differences
Forget about our party affiliation
I must say you're a very good person bro, though sometimes you're always annoying.
I can't cover the truth. You're good! Yes you are good. God bless you.
You are a great guy too Anigreat.
A better Nigeria is what we all pray for.
There is life outside politics, especially Naija kind of politics.
God bless you too.
God bless Nigeria.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Naijawebmaster: 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
This propaganda no follow.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Teeisaac(m): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
We should stop voting out president base on hatred

But base on there achievement without tribalism

I pray GEJ saga don't repeat itself

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
Flattino:
Stupid kid
You can rather call the mumu media campaign manager of Atiku and all the lovers of corruption who support him anything you like, it's obvious that they only use the innocent girl's name for their foolish campaign and here you are about to offend God, cos of some fools stupid propaganda.

Anyone can wake up tomorrow and use another kid saying Buhari is the next President of Nigeria.
It is only foolish adults that has nothing to offer, that will start using kids as their campaign strategies.
BE WISE!

If some children of hate decided to be blind not to see the Feeding programme for kids all around the country going on smoothly, there is nothing you can do about it, you cannot open their eyes forcefully.
Let them remain blind!

Once anybody decides to be willfully blind, no matter what you push in front of his eyes, he wouldn't see. If he decides to be willfully deaf, even if there are thunders coming from his village sounding beside his ear, he won't hear!

It's good you rather kill them with facts and ignore their lies.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI for saving the country's future from the corrupt thieves who vowed to rule for 60 years till they ruin the country totally and sell it off, but, thank God for God for saving us after 16 years of brutal stealing and unrepentant corruption.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

56 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by AfriSurvey: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Made4naijablog: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
Flattino:
Stupid kid

Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by mumureloaded(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
behind every great movies there are some silent "cut", " action", "stop" and all that.

8 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by calabaman(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
What do I need to do to get banned.

Guys it's weird that av never been banned on NL before.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by DealPickers: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
Funny.
Whatever she said, I'm sure she's echoing her parents.
What will a kid know about politics enough to run a commentary?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by ultron(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hunger never wipe this pikin...
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Ever8054: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
Flattino:

5 naira per post crew

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Racoon(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
Even the umu akas/nwantakiris them have obidiently atikulated a long time ago when the retrogressive policies of this government have affected even the price of Indomie.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by flyca: 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
She conveyed the thoughts of her parents or guardians. She is too young to understand what she said or the implications of it. Her caregivers are Atiku-fans. That's all.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by cooldipo(m): 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
wink
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Nemesis001: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
hargbolahan01:
you and your sister drama was lie... even though I'm not a fan of PMB but I know the school feeding program is true because I know people who benefit from it
find something lucrative to say atiku spokesman

What and what were you fed

I'm yet to see a school that is a beneficiary of the feeding.

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Flattino(m): 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ever8054:
you no know say she get sense pass you?...
Another 5 naira per post crew cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by babyfaceafrica: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
story..does she have PVC?..no!!!.. will inec count opinions?..no!!!... this post is useless..get your PVC and stop making noise

8 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by ba7man(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
Who cares? The kid is probably repeating what she heard her parents say.

As if the kid knows about Atiku's corruption indictments and corrupt handling of the privatization of govt coys before she was born.

12 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by globalresource: 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lol
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Upsidedown9ja(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
Flattino:

5 naira per post crew
surely I know you must be a bad dad. What has this little kid done to you that you show this hate to her. You are indeed flattino
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Lopon1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
Atiku
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Racoon(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
[s]
ba7man:
Who cares? The kid is probably repeating what she heard her parents say.As if the kid knows about Atiku's corruption indictments and corrupt handling of the privatization of govt coys before she was born.
[/s]
Buhari's corruption have always oozes stench that even the foetus in the womb knows.
Re: Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered by Abfinest007(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
she might be right bcus little children are spirit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGR: Poor And Rich States In Nigeria - Economic Confidential / See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos / Police Teargas Davido At PDP Presidential Convention In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.