Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue (91087 Views)

APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues / EFCC Officials Arrive At APC Convention Venue / Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by dandollaz: 5:52am On Oct 08, 2018
Xeedorf:
APC E-rat on Twitter:"“Atiku cannot enter the US”

Those that entered, what did they bring back? Is it not better to stay at home and #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain , than to go outside and disgrace yourself to the extent that another president referred to you as “Lifeless”?

#AtikulateNigeria
Even us president refused to enter Nigeria.you just said my mind
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by NaijaFutbol: 5:53am On Oct 08, 2018
BetaThings:

But they are not being uncouth

How the normally loutish BMC turned meek and humble is also surprising.
cheesy grin
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by klax(m): 5:56am On Oct 08, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
You have murdered English here.

Go school and learn,you no gree......oya see your English now.

Bro possibly typing error or you politely correct him.
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by Tonimordred(m): 5:57am On Oct 08, 2018
Dia is notin lyk pushin rada e embrace d man b4 e let go him
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by Amigo1: 6:00am On Oct 08, 2018
tendingNews:
The Moment Wike Angrily Pushed Man Off His Way & Stormed Out Of PDP Convention Venue (Video)

It was earlier reported today that Governor Yesom Wike Angrily Stormed out of Venue of PDP Convention after his preferred candidate, Tambuwal lost out to Atiku Abubakar.

The video that captures the moment has emerged and has been trending on twitter as many have reacted to it.
Watch the video below and see screenshots
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/the-moment-wike-angrily-pushed-man-off.html?m=1
GO AND BUY SENSE!!!!
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by klax(m): 6:03am On Oct 08, 2018
maasoap:

Selling a criminal to electorates is not an easy job, I do sincerely sympathise with you.

Really

And Buhari is not a criminal? Tinubu is not a criminal? Akpabio not a criminal etc Go back to history you will understand.
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:05am On Oct 08, 2018
browncool:
I am not sure why Nigerians are mostly only focusing on APC and PDP candidates. We have young viable men who are far more competent than these old men also contesting for presidential position and untill we start clamouring for these young men to take the mantle of leadership, Nigeria could remain stagnant

Realistically they are the only 2 parties that stand a chance in this Game
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by israelmao(m): 6:06am On Oct 08, 2018
indication[i]indication[/i]indication[i]indication[i]indication[/i]indication[/i]indication[i]indication[/i]indication
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by klax(m): 6:06am On Oct 08, 2018
From all these craps now I realized apc are seriously afraid of pdp.

Pdp has be given them sleepless night since saraki returned and the painment got worsen when Atiku won the primary sorry ooo apc.
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by justice212: 6:11am On Oct 08, 2018
sweerychick:
Rubbish foolish amebo ogundamisi or whatever your useless name is. I watched the video and didn't see anywhere wike angrily pushed any person.

God bless that Jeremy on that Twitter, ogundamisi is a idiot tongue
bros do you have to insult someone before you make your point. Haba
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by capatainrambo: 6:32am On Oct 08, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
Frustrated senile ABA JEW OSU Goat grin

E pain am grin

All these osu people (5%) think they are relevant in Nigerian politics.

They should better focus on developing their landlocked region with the federal allocations they collect monthly angry
I thought wike was from ss and not an Aba jew

lol zombies sefgrin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 08, 2018
meolaniyi:
Wike actually worked for Atiku. He just deceived Tambuwal.

for your mind now,na u get sense pass
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by Youngmoney14: 6:42am On Oct 08, 2018
Pure lie... the third image shows the time @ 12:01 and which definitely would be arrival time, results weren’t called till 9am on Sunday morning. People can be so clueless in lies.
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by chronique(m): 6:52am On Oct 08, 2018
unitysheart:

I think we misunderstood him and the headline here is confusing. His tweet said "Abeg comot make I pass".

I don't think that means the same as saying he said Gov Wike pushed someone aside.

Except so. Maybe the poster here spun it the wrong way.
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by BigBrother9ja: 6:56am On Oct 08, 2018
Realname:

I don't understand your comment
Are you saying wike didn't storm out or he did?

You sound mentally unstable

I doubt you will ever get a job it be capable of keeping one

You need mental evaluation
You sound kor, you speech
Demented fool
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by maasoap(m): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2018
klax:

Really

And Buhari is not a criminal? Tinubu is not a criminal? Akpabio not a criminal etc Go back to history you will understand.

That part got my attention. All of you were defending before, now he has become a criminal. What happened to "no media trial"?
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by mcochuko: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2018
This is just misleading .... I did not only watch the event live but this incident is one of the parts I recorded on my phone(I have the video) Wike left his seat to congratulate Atiku. after the hand shake and hug, he was only try to make way for himself back to his seat... This front page is just madness in the making. if you want the video clip, lemme know.
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2018
sweerychick:
Rubbish foolish amebo ogundamisi or whatever your useless name is. I watched the video and didn't see anywhere wike angrily pushed any person.

they just must cook something .
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by Realname: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

You sound kor, you speech
Demented fool

Again you will.never ever ever be employed

You will remain unemployed

Take it from me.i have been in human resources for over 19 years

You will never make it beyond interview stages

And if by some strange mistake the human resources personnel do not spot your very obvious mental instability.. you won't ever last in a job beyond few months

You need to seriously seek mental help you are not okay

We always conduct background checks on applicants regularly using private firms

Posts like this show your poor mental health
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by jokayos: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2018
It seems that most of the guys in this forum were blind not to see where Wike pushed off the guy in the black suit when he was trying to stop Wike not to leave.
It is very clear enough in the video for someone to see, except the person is blind both internally and externally.
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by Temptee101(m): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
The beginning of the end of PDP cheesy
All ye wailers, i prostrate for you o
Are you okay?

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by Bennycollins: 7:59am On Oct 08, 2018
Even if it's true that Atiku is a wanted man in th US, he can as the president of sovereign Nigeria travel to anywhere in the world without any arrest. Go and learn.
manci:
Atiku must go to USA
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by Rochasstatue(f): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2018
sweerychick:

...'ogundamisi is a idiot'...

When you were advised to leave olosho work and read for your SSCE you no gree.
See the result now..
Writing like a retard.
You are unarguably the real idiot.
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 08, 2018
sweerychick:

I have noticed your keen interest in Politics and I know u may be Igbo. Please be careful of pms you may receive especially from Yoruba people or even my Igbo people. They may start targeting you.

You said it aptly though. Ogundamisi is a basstard iddiot.
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by BigBrother9ja: 11:23am On Oct 08, 2018
Realname:

Again you will.never ever ever be employed

You will remain unemployed

Take it from me.i have been in human resources for over 19 years

You will never make it beyond interview stages

And if by some strange mistake the human resources personnel do not spot your very obvious mental instability.. you won't ever last in a job beyond few months

You need to seriously seek mental help you are not okay

We always conduct background checks on applicants regularly using private firms

Posts like this show your poor mental health
lol
weyrey boyboy
uv been collecting 40k for the past 7 years and you think you're employed grin
na poverty go kee u grin
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by Mintum: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Wike dey vex o, his investment no bring any returns
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by Realname: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=BigBrother9ja post=71891406]
lol
weyrey boyboy
uv been collecting 40k for the past 7 years and you think you're employed grin
na poverty go kee u grin[/quote

smh

you know nothing
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
I think the Author is an APC fool.
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by Artzdanielsz(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2022
He ain't loyal,same way he bowed to Obi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 / Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.